Weigh in week:  Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 180.8
    CW: 179.8 :grin:
    LTD: 84.6
    Month: 1.0

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,868 Member
    @Cornanda Thank you! I am! The stir fry supper sounds healthy and delicious.

@TeresaW1020 I am! Yes, I believe you are right about the cafe and vending machines. Great job, avoiding the cupcakes! I love the graphic. Congrats on the loss! I know you are happy about that. Congrats on getting into the 170s! Watch out, 170, Teresa's coming for you!

@Katmary71 That's great news about the pain killer. Great job with food. Too bad about your tire and your boyfriend's transmission...I hate when I don't have access to a car.

@askewcr You are doing great!

@davidji82 Another loss...you are doing incredible, well done!

@cherrymajoni @davors19 Great losses!

Hi all. I had a pretty good day yesterday. The only non-pre-tracked food I had was some Popcorners in the morning. I went to boxing class last night and it was pretty darned hard but I survived. We had to do push-ups, jumping jacks where we thrust a medicine ball in the air, jogging, squats, presses with kettlebells, more exercises, and of course, boxing. The scale was down several pounds this morning, I hope it holds for tomorrow's weigh-in.

TRACKING CHALLENGE: Tracked 100% yesterday, 100% pre-tracked for today.
    My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,005 Member
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 174.8
    CW: 175.2

+0.4
  • Cornanda
    @TeresaW1020 - Yay for that 7! So happy for you!

@trooworld - hope the scale is kind to you today. You've worked very hard!

Congrats to all who lost this week!

I'm bummed that the scale was up a tiny bit. I worked hard this week and yesterday I appeared to be poised for a small loss today. But, I got a little "upwoosh" instead. Oh well- that's how it goes sometimes.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,538 Member
    @trooworld It sounds like you're getting into amazing shape there!

@Cornanda Sorry to hear about the upwoosh, it's hard to say what it could be, could be hormones, sodium, stress, or any number of things. I wish I had the magic answer, it's really frustrating sometimes!

@Lulu_jo Congratulations on the big drop!

Hey gang, just called to make an appointment with the dentist, the tooth that couldn't "possibly" be having problems has been loose for awhile, its the same one that I had root canal in last year, then it broke eating a tortilla, had it crowned, went in because it was having pain but it couldn't possibly be that tooth and another was cracked and the dentist fixed that one, and then this was loose but since the dentist is 30 miles away now I've been postponing it but I can't eat what I want I had all those upper teeth done last year and that's BS, I want to eat corn-on-the-cobb again! After this is done I'm going to go back to the dentist near my house, I just can't get to this guy and he seems to cause more problems than he fixes, he's nice but he doesn't take my insurance and nothing was covered by it anyway, I'm just hoping I'll get a discount since he should've seen the problem the other 4xs. Aside of that nothing else is going on, did my workout and am taking it easy today, we're in a heat wave so I'm laying low.
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,126 Member
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Sunday 8/8
    PW: 194.6
    CW: 194.4
  • Cornanda
    @Katmary71 - Ooooooohhh. I do not like going to the dentist. I hope things are looking up for your teeth soon!
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 364 Member
    AUGUST TRACKING CHALLENGE
    Target Goals—Cal: 1,520, Pro: 76 gm., Carbs 190 gm., Fat 76 gm.

August 11
    Cal 1,434, Carb 88, Protein 93, Fat 80
    August 12
    Cal 1,766, Carb 114, Protein 130, Fat 86
    August 13
    Cal 1,697, Carb 166, Protein 66, Fat 80
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,114 Member
    @teresaw1210 - 🎈🎈🎈👏👏👏
    @Katmary71 - the only people who like to go the dentist are the dentists and whoever spends their paycheck. Huge hugs to you and hope you get a break soon , a real one.
  • trooworld
    Username: Trooworld
    Weigh-in week: week 2
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    PW: 224.4 lbs
    CW: 218.6 lbs :D
    LTD: 29.4 lbs
  • trooworld
    @Cornanda Thank you! It was kind to me, unusually so lol. I'm sorry about the upwoosh. Yes, that does happen sometimes, don't let it get you down. Hopefully that means if you keep doing what you are doing, next week will be a nice loss. Hugs.

@Lulu_jo Nice loss! Congrats!

@Katmary71 Thank you! I am in a hurry for a visual change but I need to be more patient. I didn't get like this overnight and I am sure not going to undo the damage overnight! I'm sorry about the tooth, that sounds like a nightmare situation.

@TeresaW1020 Popcorners are delicious! Yes, boxing class is very intense. Thank you! That's a big deal to get down into the 170s, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Hi all. I am very happy with my weigh-in today, I am down 5.8 lbs since last week! Now, to rinse and repeat lol! Today, we are going to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We are going to take a picnic to the Pageant of the Masters, which is an event where they recreate famous paintings with actors on stage. It's supposed to be very cool. I am committed to tracking everything I eat today. I hope I can make that happen, I am making a charcuterie board to take and that can get a little tricky to track.

TRACKING CHALLENGE: Tracked 100% yesterday, not pre-tracked yet today.
    My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 364 Member
    Username:askewcr
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW:243
    CW: 242.5

Every ounce helps!! B)
  • trooworld
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    I am super happy to make this announcement!
    x2uamkkv5wl7.png

The ever wonderful co-captain of Team WeightNoMore has accepted to be Fat2Fit's newest Moderator :smiley:
    Welcome Ashley @minstrelofsarcasm and thank you for your willingness to help out with the work that goes into building our community here and keeping the teams active and successful. As always, the Moderators are there to help all the members from every team whenever there is a problem, a suggestion for something new, a request for changes of any kind. Ashley is an excellent team captain, and will bring all kinds of skills to this new role. Congratulations!

I am also sending a huge amount of gratitude to @Beka3695 for her many years as Moderator. She mentored me when I moved up, and has been a supportive (and fun!) friend. Beka has decided to take a break and stick with her team and family during a busy time. Let's all wish her the best!
    lp17my8guveu.png
  • Firefly743
    Firefly743 Posts: 133 Member
    Firefly743
    ***Weigh In***
    PW: 239.6
    CW: 239.8
  • Jwhitegarcia
    Jwhitegarcia Posts: 35 Member
    Jwhitegarcia
    Weigh in..
    PW: 150lbs