• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, August 17
    • Exercise: 30 minutes deskbike
    • Net calories: 1241
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Hello everyone. My fitbit arrived this morning around 11:00. It took me 2 hours to set everything up, my phone isn't the best, but it's all working now. I cleaned some today and then used my deskbike for 30 minutes. This only burned 64 calories, lol! MFP gives me 289 for this! I never ate that all back, but that's still a massive difference. I guess my heartrate doesn't hit the right zone. So either need to bike a lot of faster, or increase the level. I might just ask if my mom wants the bike. I think I rather do a 30 minute dance workout anyway. Calories were fine, macros a little messy.

I am very curious to see what it will say about my sleep schedule tomorrow. And of course what I burn at the gym. I used to estimate this at 300 calories, but I am worried now. :smiley:
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Evening (or at least it is here)
    Some awesome losses & steps.
    I'm still feeling grumpy with this pain so less said the better- that's why I'm not jumping on all positive.
    Did get most of my school work done today. Got a bit more to do tomorrow then I'm done. 🙂🙂🙂
    Very pleased.
    Going to gym for PT tomorrow- not sure how I'll cope. Just want to eat something that isn't mashed or through a straw!!
    I really want to get into school to set my classroom up!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hi all,its great to see a few new members on here & to check up on the regulars 😄
    I have lost my focus the last few weeks.I haven't been able to exercise as much due to a foot injury.Thankfully it's ok now so I've no excuse.Football season has started in my household.My hubby & 2 sons are massive Manchester United fans & all went to the first match last Saturday.I was on my own all day & felt a bit fed up.So I went to the bakery & got 2 cream cakes & chocolate crispy cakes ! Sure enough I ate them all over the weekend.
    It was the anniversary of my dear brother's passing so I guess I let emotions rule my eating.
    So now it's time to reflect & get back on it.Wonderful to see all the good motivation on here & some great losses.
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 909 Member
    Options

My list of this & that
    Thesaurus

Diet Coke
    Cook at home
    80's music
    Curtains
    Laptop
    Right
    Can't do either but would love to do both.
    Whisper a prayer.
    I'm not too bad at spelling but I love words & like to find new ones.
    I drink Diet coke but prefer diet Tonic with ice,even better plus Gin.
    I have curtains but would like to change them for blinds,less dusty.
    I have a laptop but tend to use my mobile phone till my eyes hurt !
    My brother John who passed was a great juggler.It was his Party piece every Christmas with the satsumas.He taught my youngest son to juggle.
    I was raised as a Roman Catholic & eventhough I don't practice anymore I still talk to God occasionally.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,089 Member
    Options
    ssssseika wrote: »
    Here is my step;

8/9 - 10933
    8/10 - 10933
    8/11 - 11353
    8/12 - 16816
    8/13 - 8420
    8/14 - 3616
    8/15 - 9385
    8/16 - 16984

You listed the 9th and 10th as the same...please advise if one of those was a typo...let me know.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Tough day at the office today...way too busy and the boss was annoying. Piano tonight...then cooked (YAY ME)...did well on water consumption today...did good on eating plan and walked for a little over 6350+ steps today...getting ready to lie down and watch a movie. Hope we all have a peaceful Wednesday coming up...

@CharmingPassion I read you're headed for surgery...I'll be thinking of you...please take care!!

@izzyred9400 So sorry for your loss...glad you're taking care of yourself and that your foot is feeling better...when you say football, you mean soccer right?

@CycleMomOf3 So sorry for the stress you're feeling...BIG HUGS!

@JoDavo66 You'll survive the last of school...hang in there!

@pupowl congrats on the new watch...sounds like you're making lots of discoveries!!

Jessica
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    ssssseika wrote: »
    Here is my step;

8/9 - 10933
    8/10 - 10933
    8/11 - 11353
    8/12 - 16816
    8/13 - 8420
    8/14 - 3616
    8/15 - 9385
    8/16 - 16984

You listed the 9th and 10th as the same...please advise if one of those was a typo...let me know.
    Jessica

Thank you for catching it!
    Below is the correct info;

8/9 - 10933
    8/10 - 18842
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    JoDavo66
    Wi: Wed
    PW: 217.4
    CW: 219.4
    HOW?????? I have been on soup, lattes & mashed potato!! Seriously????
    Here's to a better week@
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    c562do0uktlx.jpg
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    860myitbqxkl.jpg
  • CycleMomOf3
    CycleMomOf3 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    JoDavo66 wrote: »
    JoDavo66
    Here's to a better week@

Could be sodium. Lots of those kinds of foods are salty. Just keep doing what you do and your body will rebalance. :heart:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JoDavo66 wrote: »
    JoDavo66
    Here's to a better week@

@JoDavo66 Your body is holding onto calories/fat because it sees the huge drop in calories and thinks it's starving...once you start on solid foods again, it will drop. Don't sweat it...just keep being careful...Hope you're feeling better!
    Jessica
  • wilsonkellies
    wilsonkellies Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wilsonkellies
    Wed
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Wilsonkellies
    Wed

@wilsonkellies I replied back to you when you last posted, but I never received a response. You were removed from TrimStones back in July because you had several weeks with no weigh ins in a row. In order to be added back, you will need to re-register. I'm not sure the registration page for August is still open now, although it was when I last responded to you. If it's not, you can re-register to begin again in September. I'm sorry if you failed to see my response.

Just to make sure you get this message, I'll send you a private message as well. Please respond back to one of the two so I know it was received. Great job on the loss. It looks like you're on track and doing well. I wish there was more that I could do, but I'm not sure what else to say...

Keep on with what you're doing and rejoin us as soon as possible!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,601 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Wednesday, August 18
    • Exercise: gym + 6,5 km walk
    • Net calories: +/- 770
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    I had a bit of a strange day yesterday (my mom is here, so had no time to post last night). It was day 2 of using my fitbit and apparently I was so much more active than the Sedentary MFP setting, that I got 1700 extra calories from exercise which was my gym workout and 2 walks. I was a little shocked by this and was unsure if I could trust the numbers. I am still not entirely convinced because it seems so high! I tracked all my food as normal and I ended up eating around 2200 calories, which made my net calories way too low. I just wasn't hungry anymore though, and I try not to eat after 18:00. I figure I would sort of make up for it today since we are going out for dinner in a little bit. I will have to keep a close eye on all the numbers because I don't intend to undereat this much again. I always try to hit at least 1200 net calories.

We walked around town a little bit. We both like sharing nature pictures on Instagram (she only got into it recently). I bought a new camera for myself back in February so I gave my mom my old camera to try out. We used yesterday as a sort of practice run for her and I helped explain some stuff. It was pretty fun. I saw my first ever green woodpecker, a young bird too, which was really exciting!
    qVfIQvm.jpg
    hHOakrV.jpg
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Was my birthday yesterday so cake and booze was involved hopefully not gonna ruin my weigh in on Sunday eek 🤞

Steps
    15 aug: 7950
    16 aug: 9233
    17 aug: 11201
    18 aug: 3634
    19 aug: 7529
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Was my birthday yesterday so cake and booze was involved hopefully not gonna ruin my weigh in on Sunday eek 🤞

@napattack9558 Happy Belated Birthday!!

lgmqf1peyu5h.jpg
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    Options

@napattack9558 Happy Belated Birthday!!

lgmqf1peyu5h.jpg

Thank you!! ❤️
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, all!

Username: ssssseika
    Weigh-in: Friday
    PW: 165.1
    CW: 164.2
This discussion has been closed.