Mission Slimpossible - Team Chat AUGUST 2021

Options

Replies

• bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    @broncobuddee I would like to move my weigh-in day to Saturdays, please.

Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday (previously Friday)
    PW: 137 lbs
    CW: 136 lbs
    LTD: 5 lbs
  • bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I probably won't be able to check in here more than once a week because school has started for teachers (students start on Tuesday). I am excited to see my students, and I still have a lot to do to prepare (including figuring out how to co-teach for only the first four days of school until I can get into my classroom). It's ok; it's worth it to make a difference.
  • Firefly743
    Firefly743 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    **I will not have a weigh in today for this week - I’m on vacation through today and no access to a scale.
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    @bgame4 - all set! Thanks!
    bgame4 wrote: »
    @broncobuddee I would like to move my weigh-in day to Saturdays, please.

Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday (previously Friday)
    PW: 137 lbs
    CW: 136 lbs
    LTD: 5 lbs

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @trooworld yay on your loss and since you lost so big last week, you did well. Now to hit it hard again this week! :grin:

@Cornanda glad the move went well and now you can focus on yourself for a while. :)

Hi Team! I got my test results back and not surprising it was positive for Covid. :# Today is my 6th day and I’m feeling better. Still tried and blah feeling, as well as no smell or taste, which is the worst part really. I am thankful that I don’t have worse symptoms and I’m sure I will be back to normal activities in a few days. Today, I just sat around watching TV and playing with this puzzle that I’m not loving but will I complete it! :/

AUGUST TRACKING CHALLENGE
    Target Goals—Cal: 1350, Pro: 95 gm., Total Carbs 50 gm., Fat 85 gm.
    Tracked I pre-tracked today
    Target Goals Cal 1379, Protein 97.5 Total Carb 54.3, Fat 94.6
    2021 Word: TRANSFORMATION
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 - how's your Hub and Mom doing? Glad you are not too sick.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,558 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 Glad you're starting to feel a little better, hang in there!

Just a quick check-in, I started antibiotics for some infection I've been fighting for awhile, it got to the point that I couldn't eat or drink anything and I was losing a lot of weight (fully expect it to be back when I can eat) so instead of waiting for the test results I went for help. My COVID test was negative, that's great for clearing the sinuses though, I can actually breathe now. It's not as bad as the time I wasn't expecting it.

Any new challenges coming up? I still want to be 170 for my 50th birthday but with this intestinal bug I don't know what I really weigh anymore. One of the healthcare workers today was on MFP so when I joked that I wasn't sure if I should run and log my new weight on my fitness app he wanted to know what calories I was given. He was nice, he said I obviously knew what I was doing and looked amazing which made me want to cry. I feel better now that I have some Pedialyte and Gatorade in me, for some weird reason Asher is digging my piece of bread so I let him eat most of it.
  • TheGlwUp
    TheGlwUp Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Username: TheGlwUp
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 7/30/2021: 225
    Weigh in for 8/6/2021: 225.5
    Weigh in for 8/13/2021: 229
    Weigh in for 8/20/2021: 224
    Weigh in for 8/27/2021:

I hope you all had a great week!
    I have been dealing with extreme pain from an ear infection this week.
    It is starting to get better, and I plan to go walking tomorrow.
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Sunday 8/15
    PW: 194.4
    CW: 192.2
  • apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Apple852hk
    Week 3 Sunday
    PW 141lbs (64kg)
    CW 149.9lbs (63.5kg)
    LTD about 37lbs (16.8 kg)
    GOAL weight 121lbs (55kg)

Maintained not lost much.

The idea of losing more weight seems hard to imagine. I'm not eating well as always eat more after dinner. Snacking from boredom or stress.

This week I'll try not to eat chocolate and think of my teeth.

Have a good week ahead!

Smiles🥰
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,890 Member
    Options
    @Cornanda I'm glad the move went well and congrats on the loss!

@bgame4 Congrats on the loss. Just check in when you can, no worries! I hope the start of school goes well for you.

@Firefly743 Enjoy vacation!

@TeresaW1020 Thanks, I'm not so confident about this week anymore, we had pizza last night and I didn't do well with it and I am only going to one boxing class this week because we have things to do. :( I'll do my best though. I'm glad you are starting to feel better, sorry about the diagnosis. I'm impressed you are keeping up with tracking.

@Katmary71 I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you feel better soon.

@TheGlwUp Ouch, ear infections are so painful. I'm glad it's starting to get better. Great loss!

@vegan4lyfe2012 Nice weigh-in. How have you been?

@apple852hk Do you think your goal weight is too low? Have a good week.

Hi all. Going to boxing class this morning and then to lunch with a friend. Not much else going on.

TRACKING CHALLENGE: Tracked 100% yesterday, somewhat pre-tracked today.
    My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • TeresaW1020
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Your WEEK FOUR CHALLENGE is up and ready for you!

18731bei6kgh.png
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,111 Member
    Options
    Here is the link to our September registration page .....Please encourage friends to join our wonderful group :)
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10841717/registration-for-new-members-september-2021#latest
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,215 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    WEEK THREE COMPLETED - BRING ON WEEK FOUR

6a01bb085e6267970d01bb097c3ed0970d.gif

6lgykaupxwla.png

2paiuokzee4z.png

OUR TOP TEAMS

By Percentage
    dqj50pd0w4k3.png

By Pounds
    6ygpvnf2wwaw.png

OUR TOP INDIVIDUALS

By Percentage
    c2kvtdsbwwkj.png

By Pounds
    7erexvhxsdvv.png

jxwz8h4b2xw2.png

A CLOSER LOOK AT YOUR TEAM'S LOSERS (WINNERS)
    ty16d7tdhbul.png

• askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Username:askewcr
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW:242.5
    CW: 245

Yikes! Still not giving up... :o
  • TheGlwUp
    TheGlwUp Posts: 78 Member
    Options

Hi Team! I got my test results back and not surprising it was positive for Covid. :# Today is my 6th day and I’m feeling better. Still tried and blah feeling, as well as no smell or taste, which is the worst part really. I am thankful that I don’t have worse symptoms and I’m sure I will be back to normal activities in a few days. Today, I just sat around watching TV and playing with this puzzle that I’m not loving but will I complete it! :/

Target Goals Cal 1379, Protein 97.5 Total Carb 54.3, Fat 94.6

Sorry to hear your test was positive for Covid. I hope you have a speedy recovery and get well soon!
  • Jwhitegarcia
    Jwhitegarcia Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Jwhitegarcia
    Weigh in Saturday
    PW: 147.8
    CW:148.5

Now that I have some time to sit down I'm going to check in. This week was a "rest" week I guess. We had my babies first birthday party on Saturday so this week was alot of planning and running around for that. I didn't work out or eat super strict but I did count my calories most days and my 1lb gain is probably bloat from eating foods I don't normally eat I'm sure. I'm back at it today so hoping to see a big change for next week's weigh in 🤞
  • TeresaW1020
    Options
    @Cornanda My hubby’s test came back negative and my mom says she feels great. So that is a huge relief for us all. :)

@Katmary71 Glad that your Covid test was negative and that you have some antibiotics to help with the infection. When is your birthday? You know I’m totally up for a challenge! We just started one this morning on the main page, but we could do one here as well. :grin:

@TheGlwUp Nice loss this week and congrats on making 2nd place on the leaderboard! B) So sorry that you have been dealing with an ear infection. Those can be so painful.

@apple852hk Sorry that you are struggling. I do wonder if your goal weight is too low as well. How tall are you? And snacking from boredom is hard to give up. What happened to the origami? Or can you find another project to keep you busy? :)

@trooworld All I can say is that you know what needs to be done and on weeks where you are busier it just means you have to plan for it. Keep your mind focused on your goals. Did you know that that there are 70 days until Halloween? What if you really buckle down and use it as a goal to buy a super sexy costume and make hubby take you out on the town? :grin:

@askewcr Girl, we NEVER give up!! Get back on the wagon and crush it this week. <3

@Jwhitegarcia One-year-old birthday parties are the best! You will for sure get that gain off this week. :)

Hi Team! Not much to report today. Last night I went to bed at 8:30 and slept until almost 7:30 this morning. I’ve been really tired all day with a headache off and on. But I’m no worse so that is good news and hopefully tomorrow I will feel even better. I also think that I have about 1% of my smelling back and maybe 5% of my taste buds. Progress!! :D My eating was good today and I’m really working on staying focused on my goals. My 10 year wedding anniversary trip is in less than two months and I want to look good! B)
    Target Goals Cal 1287, Protein 135 Total Carb 50.4, Fat 65
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Sunday 8/22
    PW: 192.2
    CW: 194.0
This discussion has been closed.