9/29 12430
    9/30 15335
    10/1 9267
    10/2 7762
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    I'm joining the step challenge for October as well!

Thank you for all you do, Jessica!
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    For the Captain's Challenge this week, I'm going to focus on food journaling. I'd let that go for about a month or so now and really need to start filling in my diary again with everything I eat.
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003
    Step Goal - 10,999
    October 3 - 8917

I wish there was a way to do a step equivalent for other activity on Fitbit. Spent a lot of time doing heavy gardening - but it didn’t count towards my step goal. That’s okay though - feeling good 😊
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Sunday, October 03
    • Exercise: dance with Deepti
    • Knee push-ups: yes, 3x10
    • Steps: 10.399 / 8.500

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had a pretty bad eating day. Sorry body, I will do better today! Everything else was fine though. Got my workout in, the knee pushups and a lot of steps. My Fitbit made me giggle. I was stepping something fierce in the evening because I wanted to hit 10k, and when I checked the app, it had registered it as elliptical, lol! Guess I was moving my arms too much. I finished reading part 3 of the Broken Earth by N.K. Jemisin last night (it was very good) which means I didn't sleep enough. Not the best day to do it on either, because Monday is my most exhausting day of the week. I am sure it will be fine though, there is room for a nap. Time to get that weekend weight off again!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Morning all! Great job to the top 3 winners this month !! @DreaRN15 @laceyf53 @yukie86 you guys rock πŸ˜„.
    I didn't do well at the weekend trying to stick to my calorie goal.I went to the shop & bought a pick & mix bag of sweets & ate them all.Saturday night we had a family party for my brother in laws 60 th birthday.It was great to see all extended family post covid.Also had a dance with my 2 boys for the first time ever,they are both in their late twenties,it was so cool.I had to be careful as my shoulder is still a bit sore & the dance floor was busy but I enjoyed the party.I even avoided the buffet as I made a meal before we went.
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    ncfitbit
    Monday
    PW: 187.4
    CW: 186.0
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    I'm joining the step challenge for October as well!

Thank you for all you do, Jessica!

You're very welcome! You've had a moving month!!
    October step goal?
    Favorite place to walk this time of year?

Jessica
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:Good morning Team Trimstones! This week we aren't doing a weekly challenge because we would like for you to give our
    STOP EATING CRAP OCTOBER CHALLENGE a chance. If you can do the whole month that would be awesome! But if you only do one week, that will still give you some real benefits that will help you with your health and weight loss goals. So come on over and join us! :)

pvsjtydrf9xs.png
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the step challenge for October. Since I am working from home, I would like to set my goal at 7000 steps. I prefer to hike on trails at any time of year, but usually I walk around the neighbourhood on my lunch hour.

Steps for Oct 2 is 6,454

Kevin
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    So I've been traveling again. Just got to a new place and no scales around here either! There's a few pharmacies about I'll have a look if they have one πŸ™ˆ apart from that from being so tired while travels/packing/unpacking/squeezing work in between I just ate whatever. Still logged everything, I was pretty much on the maintenance calories (if the online BMR calculations can be trusted - honestly when I do my own week-on-week calculation it appears my BMR should be 1200 but other calculations say 1600. Previous low thyroid/slow metabolism issues)
    Anywho! I will weigh in one way or another this week 😁 and would love to sign back up for the step challenge
    I aim 10k steps a day
    I'll walk anywhere lol, moving in 4 days so whenever the next place wonders bring

Have a great week everyone!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    Correction.png

Due to additional calculations following the posting of the previous results...
    I have some corrections I'd like to make to the team leaderboards for both Week 5
    and the month of September

WEEK 5
    wpgq45os7qfm.png
    x7cn2szz2gfq.png

SEPTEMBER
    cm8u4umspf32.png
    me1cxq590u34.png
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    9/31-7,256
    10/1-10,664
    10/2-5,185
    10/3-15,405
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    10/3 steps: 9,194

Jessica, I think I said already, but my goal for October is 8,000 steps per day. I don't have a favorite place to walk, really. There are some nice woods near my house, but I think the walk I like most is whichever one I haven't done in a while. I like variety! I meant to tell you I live In Chapel Hill, North Carolina so we're in the middle of the state, but we love the beaches and mountains here, too. It's easy to be outside a lot of the year. The summer is the worst here for me because I don't do well in the heat and humidity. I am really glad it's Fall.

I just joined the team a few days ago, but it's already helped me tremendously. This weekend my husband spontaneously invited a colleague over for dinner and games on our porch. I had been planning for us to eat random leftovers so we decided to ordered out instead. In the past that would have been an excuse for me to just eat whatever, and "start on Monday" but I knew I was weighing in on Monday so couldn't do that, especially after just joining the team. So I made the best choices I could, enjoyed 1 beer, and tried not to be upset about it.

Also, yesterday I had quite a lazy day and at 4pm I was shocked to see I had only walked 1,500 steps I knew I had to get moving. Being part of this challenge really motivated me to get up and go for a nice long walk. Otherwise, I probably would have moved a lot less. I love the accountability!

• jessicakrall8
    Options
    9/31-7,256
    10/1-10,664
    10/2-5,185
    10/3-15,405

Need your daily step goal for October please.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited October 2021
    Options
    ncfitbit wrote: Β»
    10/3 steps: 9,194

Jessica, I think I said already, but my goal for October is 8,000 steps per day. [snip]

I gotcha gal!

x3tu4uo12g1f.png

Very proud of you for your weekend decision making and for getting moving when you knew you needed to do so...You inspire me!!
    Jessica
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    9/31-7,256
    10/1-10,664
    10/2-5,185
    10/3-15,405

Need your daily step goal for October please.
    Jessica

• jessicakrall8
    Options
    Still taking signups for the Step Challenge for October...

If you want to sign up, I need:
    • A request from you with your first name included...
    • Your daily step goal
    • and where you look forward to walking during this time of the year...

If you signed up and didn't include any of the three, please help me complete my chart...I like to be consistent :smile:

Thanks,
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited October 2021
    Options
    yqfjcmsuk8th.jpg

Captain's Challenge

Week 1,
    • What area did you work on during week 1?
    • What were your challenges?
    • What went well?
    • What did you learn about your journey?

Week 2,
    • What area are you focusing on this week?
    • What are you concerns?

Looking forward to hearing more from each of you...
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.