Trimstones Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Options

Replies

• GSAllumbaugh
    GSAllumbaugh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    @GSAllumbaugh Hope you had a great weekend!! Don't forget to report your steps every few days...and tell us where you are on the Captain's Challenge...what's your focus for this week? Answer the questions I posted above...what you share might help motivate someone else!

Hope all is well!
    Jessica :smile:

Hey all! Thanks for the reminder!
    GSAllumbaugh
    Friday Weigh-in
    PW: 212
    CW: 206.5

For the step challenge - I have been below my goal of 10,000 steps, but working to pick it up. It's actually been pretty nice in my neck of the woods (IA/NE area).
    10/1: 5,862
    10/2: 10,705
    10/3: 3,710
    10/4: 6,611
    10/5: 3,504
    10/6: 6,902
    10/7: 8,357

For the Captain's Challenge - I worked on logging my food, the challenge was that I was in St. Louis with my husband to see Alice Cooper and I didn't eat super awesome and I didn't take the time to log my food. The good thing was the scale was kind and I have learned that I need to always take time to log - it doesn't take that much time out of my day :wink: I also didn't log in to check the boards and the things you all have shared. I think my goal is to actually put 15 minutes on my calendar each day to spend some time here. If it is on my calendar, hopefully I'll have some uninterrupted time just for me!! My focus this week will to get my water in - this has always been a struggle for me. I have cut way back on my diet soda, so I have been able to tell the difference in how I feel. I hope you all have a great weekend!!
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 203.4
    CW: 202.6
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,082 Member
    Options
    Non-stop day at work, even working OT tonight...so no walks today for me...trying to do enough around where I'm at to at least finish my 6k steps, but not sure I'll get that done...some days it can't be helped. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! I'll get some walking in sometime but it's supposed to rain off and on all weekend here in Virginia...

Take care all and stay safe!
    Jessica
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Dillyg08
    Weigh in day - Friday
    PW 194
    CW 192
  • GSAllumbaugh
    GSAllumbaugh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Non-stop day at work, even working OT tonight...so no walks today for me...trying to do enough around where I'm at to at least finish my 6k steps, but not sure I'll get that done...some days it can't be helped. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! I'll get some walking in sometime but it's supposed to rain off and on all weekend here in Virginia...

Jessica

Have a great weekend!! Hope you get some good weather in Virginia!!
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    6v4u1jhpqfj5.jpg

Step Challenge Results for September

Week 1 - Izzyred9400 - 109,441 steps
    Week 2 - Ssssseika - 99,221 steps
    Week 3 - Izzyred9400 - 79,291 steps
    Week 4 - Ssssseika - 89,737 steps
    Week 5 - Ssssseika - 79,550 steps

Overall Results for September

1st Place - Ssssseika with 337,614 steps!!!
    2nd Place - Izzyred9400 with 319,468 steps!!
    3rd Place - Angmarie28 with 271,960 steps!

Great job to everyone who participated! We had nearly 1.6 million steps for the month! Look at US go!!! What will October look like?!! Who will pull out the big win for the month?!! Hope it's you!

Wow, isn't it amazing to see the numbers for the month in total?
    Thank you so much for putting everything together, @jessicakrall8 !
  • ssssseika
    Options
    Here is my steps for this week;

10/3- 15080
    10/4 - 11172
    10/5 - 16062
    10/6 - 15236
    10/7 - 14161
    10/8 - 15427
  • ssssseika
    Options
    And today is my weigh-in day!

Username: ssssseika
    Weigh-in Day: Friday
    PW: 161.3
    CW: 162.2
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options

Jessica

Thanks, I hope your weekend is not too bad. Hopefully the rain will hold off for the most part!
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for me is tomorrow. Still getting into the swing of things. My focus for the captain's challenge was to log my food. So far I only missed one day. That's not too bad, especially since prior to this week I've not been logging for a long time. I just totally forgot to log that day but promised myself to do better!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Friday, October 08
    • Exercise: no
    • Knee push-ups: no
    • Steps: 11.024 / 8.500
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Another busy day has passed. Managed to do quite a bit with my dad, but not everything. The things that are left to do, I can probably do by myself. Will see if I can find some energy for that next week or something. Not really in a rush, just need to make sure the bulbs are in the ground before it starts freezing, which is a ways away. My food wasn't great. Mostly a lot of bread things with cheese. Not sure about total calories, except that it was too much.

I need to clean the house today because it's a mess after yesterday. We walked quite a bit of dirt inside. I planned to go to the gym, but I really don't feel up for it. Just sore and exhausted so I cancelled my timeslot. Just going to take it easy today.
    A few pictures of what we have done (this isn't everything).

We put in some new lavender and orpine. Covered it with some treebark and we blocked off the open parts at the bottom of the fence.

BTaKp7N.jpg

Removed the grapes and put winter jasmine back.

uSSM5NY.jpg

Put in a new, adorable tree. It's a Japanese Dappled Willow and doesn't get bigger than around 2 meters.

POnDWHz.jpg
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    Sat
    PW 136.6
    CW 136
    Steps
    10/6 11,831
    10/7 7,881
    10/8 12,487
    Morning all,only a small loss today but at least going in the right direction.I have been trying to limit alcohol to weekends only since I got back from holiday,not very successfully.So hopefully I can do better next week.
    I'm walking to my sister's house today which is about 2 miles away so hoping to get my steps in.My neice & husband & 2 children are over to visit for the day.I haven't seen them for nearly 2 years due to covid.Can't wait to give them a cuddle.
    Have a great weekend everyone.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 250.3
    Current Weight 246.1

I'm finally moving in the right direction again.
This discussion has been closed.