Trimstones Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    edited October 2021
    CONGRATULATIONS to the top three Trimstones placers this week!! Hard work pays off!! Great job ya'll! @GSAllumbaugh @jenready @Arc130
    Jessica :smile:
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,542 Member
    Sunday, October 10
    • Exercise: yes, 4.5 km walk
    • Knee push-ups: no, I forgot
    • Net calories: 524
    • Protein: 49
    • Steps: 12.813 / 8.500
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had an okay Sunday. Went for a walk in the morning which was nice. After that I didn't really do much the rest of the day. I intentionally didn't eat a lot because of the bad day before. The food I did eat was pretty good though. Finally back to the gym today, happy about that.
    Have a nice Monday everyone. <3
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Good morning teammates. Have yourselves a wonderful week!
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    ncfitbit
    Monday Weigh-in
    PW: 186.0
    CW: 184.8

Way to go, @jessicakrall8! That is an awesome loss! Woo hoo!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 907 Member
    JessicaKrall8
    Monday Weigh-in
    PW: 312.3
    CW: 309.0
    LTD: 71 lbs

Wow!! You're on fire @jessicakrall8 😄
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 907 Member
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Heading home from an awesome Thanksgiving weekend in the mountains. Lots of fun, food and hiking. I’ll catch up on my steps and weigh-in once I get home, but wanted to share this amazing photo my son took on one of our hikes.dlvznz3smdkz.jpeg

What beautiful colours!! Amazing photo,glad you enjoyed Thanksgiving.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,782 Member
    10/7-9,707
    10/8-10,898
    10/9-4,727
    10/10-10,413
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    Where are my Monday report-in people?!! Are ya'll hiding from me?

Jessica :smile:
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    mulecanter
    PW- 221
    CW - 220.5
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    10/8 - 4,665
    10/9 - 15,652
    10/10 - 8,295
    10/11 - 2,817
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,542 Member
    edited October 2021
    Monday, October 11
    • Exercise: gym
    • Knee push-ups: no
    • Net calories: 692
    • Protein: 75
    • Steps: 10.744 / 8.500
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had a great gym session. My body felt pretty good and strong so that was fun. After a lot of considering, I decided to cancel my choir membership yesterday. I made it 6 times before this happened, yay... It was costing me so much energy (not to mention the headaches) and it was really hard to go when I had to leave the house at a time when I normally get ready for bed. Knowing how much it takes out of you, also sucks a lot of the enjoyment out of it. I was not looking forward to going. In my experience, these things only get worse overtime and not better, so I figured it would be best to stop. It's a relief, but it is also frustrating. Chronic fatigue makes it so hard to enjoy things. Guess I will have to be content with the gym. I do enjoy going to the gym and I should probably be proud I can manage that much, but that's a bit of a foreign concept to me.
    Happy Tuesday everyone <3
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 651 Member
    edited October 2021
    Steps

10/07 - 8,883
    10/08 - 4,809
    10/09 - 3,585
    10/10 - 2,141
    10/11 - 6,145
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 524 Member
    JessicaKrall8
    Monday Weigh-in
    PW: 312.3
    CW: 309.0
    LTD: 71 lbs
    Fantastic!!!

• Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Heading home from an awesome Thanksgiving weekend in the mountains. Lots of fun, food and hiking. I’ll catch up on my steps and weigh-in once I get home, but wanted to share this amazing photo my son took on one of our hikes.dlvznz3smdkz.jpeg

My gosh, what a gorgeous sight!!
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Captain's Challenge

So, what was the biggest success of Week 2 of the challenge for you?
    The biggest success was starting to post everything I eat in my diary again. I'd let it go for the last couple of months. Coming back was not hard although I totally forgot about it on Tuesday.

What could have used a little more work?
    Well, not totally forgetting could have used more work. I have to have my phone handy and actively log in during meal times.

What was your biggest struggle?
    Closing my diary. I don't know, I think I leave it open because I sometimes think I can't help but eat more food after all meals and snacks have been accounted for. I get cravings late at night and sometimes eat more food.

How will you work to combat that during Week 3?
    I will close my diary regardless. Maybe it will give me pause about reaching for another snack late at night. Getting into a sleep routine earlier may help curb that nighttime appetite, too.

What will be your focus for Week 3?
    My focus this week will be drinking more water throughout the day.

What's your plan to set yourself up for success?
    Before eating a meal I will first drink a glass of water. While drinking, I will remind myself to slow down while I eat. Not only will that glass of water help fill me up, thinking while drinking will give me more focus in how I will eat my meal.

What's your plan B if you start to struggle?
    My plan is to keep a pitcher of water and a cup on my kitchen table so that water is plainly visible. It will remind me to drink that water first.
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Weigh-in Day - Monday

PW - 177.3
    CW - 177.1
This discussion has been closed.