Moderate: 38
    Vigorous: 142
    Total Intensity Minutes: 180

Early W/O: Yes😊
  • shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening all. I hope you all stayed warm today.
    Check in for 10/12:
    Steps - 13601. Needed them all to stay warm. I have lost all of my insulation.
    Calories 1663.
    Exercise - 5.7 mile walk in 1:45. It was at 8am and the temp was in the low 50s. Wore shorts and a tee. Brrr.

Good luck with your appointments, @Poobah1972 and @Beautyofdreams.

@shortyjmorgan1 with that soup, can it be vegetable juice? That is all I can find in low sodium.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 I hope you keep getting better.

Yes it can. The nice thing about the recipe is you can use vegetable juice or the tomato and it comes out almost the same. I used half vegetable and half tomato when I tired it
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    @Poobah1972
    Hope your doctors appointment went well yesterday and your pain is getting better.

@littleflutterby
    Fantastic loss!

@tahm42
    Covid is a terrible virus. I am glad things continue to improve. Will they give you a lung function test soon? It’s been 10 months since I had Covid and I still have headaches and memory problems. I had my last appointment with the Covid doctor in August. I see the doctor for my memory in 2 weeks and I am still waiting on the neurologist appointment.

@Tazaria87
    It is great you have your dad to lean on. Maybe you guys can do a daily check in with each other. Didn’t you for a while try a different dance video everyday? Can’t remember if it was you or some else.

@888Angie888
    Another great day of meeting goals.

@luccianaff
    I am getting an injection in my spine on Thursday which will hopefully give me some relief. You are killing it with your bingo card. The fruit one is going to be the hardest for me. Awesome NSV!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Sorry you had such a rough day! Welll done on the bingo! That recipe sounds delicious.

@Beautyofdreams
    I definitely understand stress eating. Hopefully, today you get a definitive answer on what is going to happen. I know you will adapt because if there is one thing I have learned about you is that you are the strongest person I know.

@shortyjmorgan1
    Recipe looks good. Was it you that posted the recipe for autumn casserole? I have made it a few times. You must be getting close to a full card with bingo.

@Jpedno
    Great job on tracking and eating well! Snow, such a dirty word. Good luck with the weight class.

@jayenguk
    Awesome loss!

@rwood566
    That’s a fantastic walk!

@Bluetail6
    Wow! Look at those vigorous intensity minutes. You are amazing!

@rlaskey2
    Great steps! I am terrible if I skip a meal for eating junk later in the evening. Great job exercising!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tuesday check in
    ✅Steps 11k daily (steps and converted steps)
    280/500 Zone minutes
    ❌Stay within calories
    ✅ Track food accurately

I am getting an injection in my back tomorrow. I was shocked I got the appointment so fast. I am both happy and extremely nervous at the same time. They use an X-ray for guidance when doing the injection but it is still near my spine. I can’t exercise the day of the injection and for 2 days after. Also, they are in the process of changing the rules here at the pool. I submitted my proof of vaccination this morning and I am waiting on getting a key for the pool. Hopefully, I will be able to get there today.

Food was bad yesterday. My anxiety has been high lately and of course I reach to food for comfort. Got to change that.

Happy Wednesday!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps

Swim
    32 minutes moderate = 5,568 steps

Water weight workout
    22 minutes moderate = 2,200 steps

Total converted steps: 14,506
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options

@Tazaria87
    It is great you have your dad to lean on. Maybe you guys can do a daily check in with each other. Didn’t you for a while try a different dance video everyday? Can’t remember if it was you or some else.

That was me! I started doing dance videos last winter cuz my daughter (age 2 at the time) didn't like the cold and I stopped walking outside with her. I was trying a new video every day, starting with the oldest, and saving the ones I liked! I stopped doing the videos though, when the weather got warm again.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Sorry you had such a rough day! Welll done on the bingo! That recipe sounds delicious.

Thanks Linda :)
  • shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options

@shortyjmorgan1
    Recipe looks good. Was it you that posted the recipe for autumn casserole? I have made it a few times. You must be getting close to a full card with bingo.
    Yes ma'am. It is my favorite. The apples and the nutmeg give it just the right touch of fall.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    1rma9wqgpabi.jpg

OCTOBER WEEK 1 TOP 5 STEPPERS ARE:
    1st @888Angie888- 110,570 steps
    2nd @amymartin555 - 93,955 steps
    3rd @lindamtuck2018 - 90, 955 steps
    4th @Piqueaboo - 73,587 steps
    5th @Megan_smartiepants1970 - 70,917 steps
    GREAT JOB LADIES :):):)
    AS A GROUP WE WALKED 695,038 STEPS
    AWESOME JOB EVERYONE :):):):)

RECOGNIZING EVERYONE WHO PLEDGED THEIR STEPS:
    @lindamtuck2018 6/7
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 4/7
    @WTGNicole 5/7
    @888Angie888 6/7
    @Piqueaboo 4/7
    @rlaskey2 2/7
    @rwood566 6/7
    @amymartin555 7/7
    @Jpedno 3/7
    @tahm42 7/7
    @shortyjmorgan1 6/7
    AMAZING JOB EVERYONE :):):):):)

• 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Check-in 10/12:
    ✔️Steps 18,610
    ✔️Track
    ✔️Meditate
    ✔️No hooch
    ✔️ Positivity

Although I have been technically within calories this week, I have been eating back a significant portion of my exercise calories. Not sure how it will play out with the scale this week?

Happy Wednesday 🌻
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,446 Member
    Options
    My weigh in day is Wednesday
    PW: 172 pounds
    Cw: 170 pounds
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Check-in 10/12:
    ✔️Steps 18,610
    ✔️Track
    ✔️Meditate
    ✔️No hooch
    ✔️ Positivity

Although I have been technically within calories this week, I have been eating back a significant portion of my exercise calories. Not sure how it will play out with the scale this week?

Happy Wednesday 🌻

I have been dipping into mine too. I find when I eat over half back I will gain.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    My weigh in day is Wednesday
    PW: 172 pounds
    Cw: 170 pounds

Fantastic loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Question for Fitbit users

My Fitbit keeps losing my heart rate when I am doing my pool workouts. Anyone else have this trouble? I keep the band as tight as I can for my workouts. Any suggestions? Maybe it’s a sign to get the Apple Watch.
  • luccianaff
    luccianaff Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 I'm so happy you will be able to get your shot so soon! Hoping it helps you a bunch.

Completed more of the bingo!
    bepdqm7juof2.jpeg

Here is my recipe for my morning smoothie. 😁
    4elz90cmadxt.png

A tip for increasing activity is every time you go to the bathroom do a few bodyweight exercises. Like squats, calf raises, arm circles, standing push ups, etc. If you even do 5 each time you will have a good amount by the end of the day. ☺️

We got out first snow of the season. It warmed up and its all melted already. So not ready for snow.
    Today has been productive. Back to working out!
    I did Legs day 8,
    Stretching legs 12 min
    Abs day 7 and 8
    Chest and triceps 33 min 💪
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Question for Fitbit users

My Fitbit keeps losing my heart rate when I am doing my pool workouts. Anyone else have this trouble? I keep the band as tight as I can for my workouts. Any suggestions? Maybe it’s a sign to get the Apple Watch.

I do not have any problems with my Fitbit Versa2
  • amymartin555
    amymartin555 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    @amymartin555
    You are still in the green! Great job getting your water in. I add ice tea drops to mine. What flavour do you use?

@Jpedno
    Sounds like a great exercise day! Vegetarian chili is something I want to try. My husband is a meat and potatoes type of guy so meatless meals are so hard to fit in my week.

@rwood566
    Awesome gym session! I hope the dizziness goes away and stays away. It’s great you gave blood as it could save a life. You made me laugh about the calves.

@Bluetail6
    Three lines! That is amazing! I really believe you can get a full card.

Linda yes I am glad to still be in the green! As for my water I use crush flavor packets for the most part. I will switch it up sometimes. I like the fact they only have about 5 calories a pack. That is only 20 calories for the whole gallon for me.
This discussion has been closed.