Options

Replies

• Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    FOODS Calories Carbs Fat Protein Cholest Sodium Sugars Fiber

Breakfast

Daily Nuts And Fruits Inc (BT6) - Just Cashews - Dry-Roasted, Unsalted, No Oil Added, GF, Non GMO, 28 g:
    155 9g 12g 5g --mg --mg 2g 1g
    Garden Of Life (BT6) - MyKind Organics Fermented Organic Turmeric Booster, Inflammatory Response, Nutrition Booster 4.5 g: 15 4g 0g 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 1g

Garden Of Life (BT6) - MyKind Organic Maca Root - Fair Trade Organic, Energy Boost, Probiotics, 2.5 g:
    10 2g 0g 1g 0mg 0mg 1g 1g
    HealthForce SuperFoods (BT6) - Cacao Alchemy - Adaptogen Tonic, Organic, Vegan, GF..., 10 g:
    40 8g 0g 0g --mg --mg --g 8g

Gundry MD (BT6) - Proplant Complete Shake - Chocolate - High Fiber, Supports Muscle Growth and Recovery, Etc., 30 g: 110 10g 3g 11g --mg 149mg --g 7g

Elmhurst (BT6) - Milked Walnuts - Unsweetened, Made With Only 2 Ingredients, Filtered Water And Walnuts, 240 mL:
    120 1g 11g 3g --mg 5mg --g --g

Vital Proteins (BT6) - Collagen Peptides - Chocolate - Made W/Natural Cocoa, 0 Added Sugar, From Costco, 27 g:
    90 4g 1g 18g --mg 150mg --g 2g

Starbucks (BT6) - Cold Brew - Premium Coffee Drink - Black, Unsweetened, 11 oz:
    15 2g 0g 1g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g

Kitu (BT6) - Super Coffee - Coconut Mocha - Sweet + Creamy, W/Monk Fruit, Postiive + Energy, Enhanced Coffee Bev., 325 mL (11 oz):
    90 4g 4g 10g --mg 100mg --g 2g

TOTAL: 645 44g 31g 49g 0mg 404mg 3g 22g

I hope this copy/paste comes out in a reasonable fashion. I have long been a fan of a protein shake or coffee in the morning. If I pack it with fiber, it keeps me full for quite sometime. The (BT6) is for my profile name. I input 95% of my own nutritional information. I have pretty much been doing this since I started seriously using MFP last Fall. I simply found too many errors or information that wasn't important to the macros/micros I track. Also, no MFP user can change the information I enter, as I don't share it with the Community. Anyway, I have gotten quit fast at entering the nutritional info. It just works for me.😉

I do add a few more non-caloric things like various mushroom powders, but I trimmed this recipe down.

So I put this in the Vitamix, even the cashews, and it is a large, hot, creamy, and delightful drink. I have many iterations, with fruit, you name it. This is the recipe I used this morning!😊
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    NSV
    I am continuously cleaning out closets and donating. I remembered this leopard-print shirt. It was one of those with shoulder pads... I bought it sometime ago. I tried it on earlier... It was too big. It is going into the donation pile, lol. It is really cute. I hope someone will enjoy it.
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. Happy hump day.
    Check in for 10/13:
    Steps - 5312.
    Calories - 1413. Nice eating today. Light cal meals
    Exercise- slow walk around the block going to the store to get gravy. 0.9 miles.

I bought another new item to cook. Delicata squash. I would love to roast it tomorrow with my meatloaf but the temp is to high, 425, compared to meatloaf, 350. Don't know if I can compromise at 400. Now that I'm thinner and eating well I can get away with trying new things.
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Daily Check-in (10/12 stats):

Steps: 20,046
    Floors: 14
    Calories Burned: 1,285

Daily Intensity Minutes:
    Moderate: 78
    Vigorous: 194
    Total Intensity Minutes For The Week: 452

Early W/O: No
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    @luccianaff
    I say you completed more of the bingo! 👏🎉 Does the smoothie taste good? My daughter makes some that look awful but she says they taste ok. Something like this may be a good way for me to get some kale and fruit in my diet. Awesome activity tips!

@amymartin555
    A very low calorie option to get your water in. I want to get a soda stream to mix my water intake up.

@Poobah1972
    Sleep is good. It makes sense the fetal position helps as you are taking pressure off the nerve. Great news you are going to have another workout partner. I am sure you make a great trainer. I hope you woke up today feeling a little better.

• shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My tip for increasing activity is if you have a desk job make yourself get up and walk around every 30 minutes. Also use your chair and do at least 15 in/outs every hour
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @tinaBawesome
    Doesn’t sound lame! I have been considering making different foods for my husband as he is also a wimp. I really want to explore some vegetarian recipes. Good for you trying new activity. Did you enjoy the yoga?

@Beautyofdreams
    I will move you to support until you can weigh again. Don’t beat yourself up about the last two weeks. You have been going through so much you need to have compassion for yourself. Look for ways to exercise. There are tons of chair exercises on YouTube. Get a small set of dumbbells and do some arm exercises with those. Remember to be kind to yourself.

@Bluetail6
    You are making me blush. Thank you very much. I keep thinking of adding a shake or even just protein powder to my coffee. You are the second to post so I should take this as a sign. Love your NSV.

A full card! Fantastic! Those are some crazy steps yesterday! Well done!

@rwood566
    Great day Roger! Wouldn’t it be great to have 2 ovens.

@Jpedno
    Staying out of the candy is awesome. If there is one around I am sure to grab some and then it is a nightmare trying to log as I can never remember how many I took. Massage sounds so good!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    My tip for increasing activity is if you have a desk job make yourself get up and walk around every 30 minutes. Also use your chair and do at least 15 in/outs every hour

That’s a great tip!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    ✅Steps 11k daily (steps and converted steps)
    361/500 Zone minutes
    ❌Stay within calories
    ✅ Track food accurately

I did get my key to the pool yesterday so I am all set for getting in under the new rules. I had a fairly decent workout but I did have to catch my breath every now and then. I will miss the pool the next few days.

I will gain weight this week. My food as been off and the nighttime eating has happened 3 times this week. I know it’s my anxiety which as been getting worse over the last while. I need to find a better way to deal with the anxiety besides eating. I need to have some compassion for myself instead of beating myself up about this. I pray the injection works today and I can get back to some of the activities I love such as walking in the fall. Walking is a great anxiety medication.

Off to prep some stuff for supper. Hubby is cooking tonight which is a rare occasion.

Happy Thursday!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps

Swim
    25 minutes moderate = 4,350 steps

Water weight workout
    27 minutes moderate = 2,700 steps

Total converted steps: 14,036
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening everyone. Happy hump day.
    Check in for 10/13:
    Steps - 5312.
    Calories - 1413. Nice eating today. Light cal meals
    Exercise- slow walk around the block going to the store to get gravy. 0.9 miles.

I bought another new item to cook. Delicata squash. I would love to roast it tomorrow with my meatloaf but the temp is to high, 425, compared to meatloaf, 350. Don't know if I can compromise at 400. Now that I'm thinner and eating well I can get away with trying new things.

You could also cube up the squash, parboil it and saute it in a pan
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 Thank you for reminding me of my dance video goal I had started last year. The channel I was using has been posting new videos all this time so I've got lots to catch up on haha.

I chose one yesterday to do, to pick up where I left off, and it felt great to be dancing again. It was 36mins, and ended up being a great one too so I saved it!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,382 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    ✅Steps 11k daily (steps and converted steps)
    361/500 Zone minutes
    ❌Stay within calories
    ✅ Track food accurately

I did get my key to the pool yesterday so I am all set for getting in under the new rules. I had a fairly decent workout but I did have to catch my breath every now and then. I will miss the pool the next few days.

I will gain weight this week. My food as been off and the nighttime eating has happened 3 times this week. I know it’s my anxiety which as been getting worse over the last while. I need to find a better way to deal with the anxiety besides eating. I need to have some compassion for myself instead of beating myself up about this. I pray the injection works today and I can get back to some of the activities I love such as walking in the fall. Walking is a great anxiety medication.

Off to prep some stuff for supper. Hubby is cooking tonight which is a rare occasion.

Happy Thursday!

I hope the injection will help with the pain :)
This discussion has been closed.