• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,107 Member
    Options
    ncfitbit wrote: »
    Ncfitbit
    Monday weigh-in
    PW: 184.8
    CW: 187.8

It took a lot for me to weigh in today. I’ve been up 3 lbs since Friday and I’m truly not sure why. My numbers have been on target I think. There was a little guessing on a Thai peanut sauce I ate a few days on a row but I don’t think I could be off by three lbs. worth of calories!

My husband thinks it’s because we changed the batteries in the scale. Anyone ever had that issue? I’m hoping I’m simply holding onto water for some reason. My wedding ring is super tight and I am PMSing,

Normally, I’d give in and eat whatever just to show the scale what I think of it, but I’m going to try being patient and stick to my plan.

Sounds like water weight from the swelling, PMS and oriental sauce you described. You're right...be patient and stick with the plan. All will even out. Trust the science...
    Jessica
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Steps over the weekend:
    Yukie86
    10/16 -7,807
    8/17 - 10,301

Busy weekend, got a decent amount of steps in. Sunday took daughter to a pumpkin patch with carnival/fair-type foods and rides & corn maze. I indulged in a few bites of my daughters chocolate chip cookie sunday - it was divine * choc chip cookies are my biggest weakness.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Mulecanter
    Monday weigh-in
    PW: 220.5
    CW: 220.5
    :/
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,786 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend!!!! I cleaned house and gave 3 large dogs baths on Saturday and worked on Sunday where we have a covid breakout, so that is super fun. I have been good about my workouts, my diet is getting better, but still needs work. overall heading in the right direction
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,786 Member
    Options
    10/14-11,341
    10/15-9,068
    10/16-11,354
    10/17-11,129
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

Sounds like water weight from the swelling, PMS and oriental sauce you described. You're right...be patient and stick with the plan. All will even out. Trust the science...
    Jessica

Thank you for the encouragement, Jessica. I needed it!

@yukie86 Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite, too! Glad you had a bit of a good one!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    napattack9558
    PW: 141
    CW: 141

sorry for the late weigh-in xx

@napattack9558 Need your steps for all of last week please. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    ncfitbit wrote: »
    m7tickfhfmbc.jpg

My cat Emerald loves to play with fire by jumping on the table when we play board games!

What a beautiful cat! Also, what is that board game, it looks interesting!
  • Arc130
    Options

Here's a sneak peak of your team:

hsmx62xnpqng.png

@jessicakrall8 @dillyg08 @izzyred9400 Congrats on placing top 3!!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,565 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Monday, October 18
    • Exercise: gym
    • Knee push-ups: no
    • Steps: 11.493 / 8.500
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Monday was not the best. I went to the doctor in the morning. He wants to test my sleep, so I have to pick up a thingy next week and return it the next day. I don't expect this will show anything out of the ordinary. With my fitbit I can already see pretty well how my sleep is. I will make a new appointment with the doctor to discuss the sleep test and to talk about what to do after. My gym session was fine. My food was fine until I had all my food eaten by 14:00 already. Which means I had too much day left. Instead of being sensible and eating more 'normal' food, I ordered pizza in a weak moment. I didn't eat as much as I normally would, because I already had a full eating day in my stomach, but it was still a massive failure. It actually didn't show too badly on the scale, so I will just shrug it off and move on. I refuse to be in the red on Saturday!
    Happy Tuesday everyone <3
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Thank you @Arc130 🙂
    Steps,
    10/14 16,557
    10/15 8,730
    10/16 11,400
    10/17 13,926
    10/18 5,976
    Morning all,I didn't have a good day yesterday.I was supposed to go out walking with a friend.When she called for me I couldn't go as I couldn't find my house keys !! So I was stuck in all day & gave into my unhealthy snack cravings in the evening as my husband went out.He caught me snacking too lol.So hopefully I won't do it again & get back on it.So cross with myself.
    Got to get some more keys cut today no idea where I've left them 🤯
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Hope everyone has an amazing Tuesday...I'm just hoping work is peaceful today...my boss has a tendency to talk "football" for hours on end, a subject which I couldn't care less about...so it annoys me. Even with my headset on, I can still hear the droning on about it...VERY ANNOYING! But, what can I do?! I digress...

Just packed a nutritious lunch and I'm gonna carry on...thank God for jazz music and ear pods! :smile:

Jessica
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003
    Weigh-in Day - Monday
    PW - 177.3
    CW - 177.7

While not exactly happy about this week’s weigh-in, I actually hit a rather larger number on the scale mid-week and managed to get myself back under control. Feeling more in control than I have in a long time. So I’m seeing this as a win.
  • GSAllumbaugh
    GSAllumbaugh Posts: 70 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone! @Pupowl - I hope you have a better day today! @izzyred9400 - don't beat yourself up! Today will be a better day!! @jessicakrall8 - I wish I worked at your office - I LOVE football (and all other sports) and no one I work with cares - maybe we could swap! How do you feel about Nebraska and working at an advertising agency???

Catching up on my steps - my weekends are full of sports watching so I need to do better with my steps!
    Friday, 10/15 - 4,589
    Saturday, 10/16 - 2,152
    Sunday, 10/17 - $1,971
    Monday, 10/18 - 7,908

• Arc130
    Options
    @ncfitbit I think it's just water retention because that happens to me too. If I eat a lot of salty food or when pmsing it always seems like I gained weight.
  • Arc130
    Options
    @yukie86 Sounds like you had a lot of fun last weekend! You kept in control by just having a few bites of choc chip cookie. :-)
  • Arc130
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Monday, October 18
    • Exercise: gym
    • Knee push-ups: no
    • Steps: 11.493 / 8.500
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Monday was not the best. I went to the doctor in the morning. He wants to test my sleep, so I have to pick up a thingy next week and return it the next day. I don't expect this will show anything out of the ordinary. With my fitbit I can already see pretty well how my sleep is. I will make a new appointment with the doctor to discuss the sleep test and to talk about what to do after. My gym session was fine. My food was fine until I had all my food eaten by 14:00 already. Which means I had too much day left. Instead of being sensible and eating more 'normal' food, I ordered pizza in a weak moment. I didn't eat as much as I normally would, because I already had a full eating day in my stomach, but it was still a massive failure. It actually didn't show too badly on the scale, so I will just shrug it off and move on. I refuse to be in the red on Saturday!
    Happy Tuesday everyone <3

@pupowl I had the same test done. I was told that the apparatus measures how you breathe. I think it can sense if you stop breathing while you sleep. In my case, it was able to tell that I had sleep apnea. Now my sleep is better because I wear a cpap machine.

Oh no, I know what you mean by eating too early and having too much day left. When that happens, I get hungry and eat more later on even though I've already eaten all my meals. At least you controlled it a bit and didn't eat as much. *HUGS*
  • Arc130
    Options
    @izzyred9400 *HUGS* I hope you found your keys! I've done that before. I finally found my keys at the bottom of a tote bag because I didn't empty it properly when I got home from a shopping trip.
This discussion has been closed.