TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (November)

Options

Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Good morning! My name is Christine and I've been with TBBT for quite a while!

I had a hectic October and definitely slacked during the month! I had a good start to the month, but definitely backtracked after that. My goals for October is to get back to meal prepping, daily logging, participating in the group more often, and exercising more frequently.

I apologize for my absence over these past few months, I hope to do better as we quickly approach the holidays and another new year!

I hope we all have a wonderful, successful month!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    CW 158.8

@murdog3t I have let the moderator know. Welcome back, Tami! I hope November is good to you!
  • kkay2345
    kkay2345 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to the team. I have been struggling to lose weight the past few months and I do best when I am losing weight with others so I am excited to join this challenge! I beat breast cancer this year so I want to get to a healthy BMI as soon as possible to lower my chances of reoccurrence. I have 5 kids and I am going back to school for a second degree.

Unfortunately, my weigh in day is Sunday and I just signed up for the challenge yesterday, so my first weigh in is not great. :D But this week will be better!! I already got my exercise in for today and started tracking my calories. I look forward to losing weight with everyone!

kkay2345
    Nov Week 1
    Sunday
  • mhoss2
    mhoss2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! So happy to be here and I love the name of the group! I was hoping I would be placed here. A little bit about me.. I am 41 years old and live in North Carolina. I have a 10 year old daughter who was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes last year, right before COVID. I have been with my husband for almost 20 years. I have been working towards a healthy lifestyle and weight for more than half my life now. I am due to start a new job on Nov. 15th so I am taking the time now to focus on building healthier eating habits and incorporating more movement into my everyday. I also want to be a better example of healthy living for my daughter. For me, exercise and healthy eating helps me manage my anxiety and depression. I currently have a gym membership and Beachbody account as I like to do different types of workouts as I get bored easily. There is so much I want to share, but I will keep some stuff for later posts. I am so happy to be here and I hope that I can serve as inspiration to others who are struggling, learn from you all, and be a healthier version of me.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Just pre-logged Monday- Friday's meals. Must. Stick to it. See you all in November!

@brandi_84 So inspiring Brandi!! Let the downward trend begin!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I am loving the energy that our new team mates are bringing to The Big Butt Theory!

Welcome, @e_kk @kkay2345 and @mhoss2
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @kkay2345 Wow! You also have a lot on your plate....five kids and going back to school?!! So glad to hear that you beat cancer and that you now have another great "why" to keep you focused! And as for the weigh-in, it will be better next week....no worries!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mhoss2 wrote: »
    Hello everyone!!! So happy to be here and I love the name of the group! I was hoping I would be placed here. A little bit about me.. I am 41 years old and live in North Carolina. I have a 10 year old daughter who was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes last year, right before COVID. I have been with my husband for almost 20 years. I have been working towards a healthy lifestyle and weight for more than half my life now. I am due to start a new job on Nov. 15th so I am taking the time now to focus on building healthier eating habits and incorporating more movement into my everyday. I also want to be a better example of healthy living for my daughter. For me, exercise and healthy eating helps me manage my anxiety and depression. I currently have a gym membership and Beachbody account as I like to do different types of workouts as I get bored easily. There is so much I want to share, but I will keep some stuff for later posts. I am so happy to be here and I hope that I can serve as inspiration to others who are struggling, learn from you all, and be a healthier version of me.

@mhoss2 Wanting to be a great example for your daughter is also a great "why". You seem to have the exercise part of the equation figured out....good luck with the rest of it! Glad to have you aboard!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Also listed as having a Sunday weigh-in on the spreadsheet is:

@forbes_melissa and @everydaywechoose

Don't feel bad if it isn't a great one to start with...just make next week's better!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    RESULTS OCTOBER WEEK #4

The Biggest Loser Is...

1st - @ashleymullo6195. - 1.95%
    2nd - @maryc11. - 1.70%

3rd - @AB0215. - 1.63%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory

1st - @ashleymullo6195. - 1.95%
    2nd - @maryc11. - 1.70%
    3rd - @brandi_84. - 0.58%

Congratulations to Ashley for being the First Overall Biggest Loser for the last week of October and to Mary for being the Second Overall Biggest Loser!! And to Brandi for rounding out the top three losers for the TBBT!!

Way to finish strong!!
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I've been on MFP for a few years now and have drifted between different groups. The structure within this group drew me towards it. Smaller groups inside a larger group gives us a chance to have more support for each other, and perhaps even open up and get to know each other. I'm excited for the unknow journey ahead for each of us. On a real note...wish I didn't wake up with a bit o headachy this morning. I do not get headaches as the norm....but I just took some antiparasite meds...haah joys of living in Mexico, could be that. Or, maybe that I'm eating less carbs lately, or who knows. ahhh well, better get going(it's nearly 11am where I am). Have a super sunday everyone.

everydaywechoose
    November week 1
    Sunday
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I've been on MFP for a few years now and have drifted between different groups. The structure within this group drew me towards it. Smaller groups inside a larger group gives us a chance to have more support for each other, and perhaps even open up and get to know each other. I'm excited for the unknow journey ahead for each of us. On a real note...wish I didn't wake up with a bit o headachy this morning. I do not get headaches as the norm....but I just took some antiparasite meds...haah joys of living in Mexico, could be that. Or, maybe that I'm eating less carbs lately, or who knows. ahhh well, better get going(it's nearly 11am where I am). Have a super sunday everyone.

everydaywechoose
    November week 1
    Sunday

@everydaywechoose Great weigh-in to start the November Challenge! Hope your headache goes away soon!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    GRAND FINALE RESULTS FOR OCTOBER

The Big Butt Theory

1st - @ashleymullo6195. - 3.21%
    2nd - @maryc11. - 1.14%
    3rd - @atareid2014. - 0.83%

Congratulations to Ashley, Mary and Kia for being the top three losers on team The Big Butt Theory for the month of October!! Ride this wave of momentum and keep it going!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,612 Member
    Options
    @mhoss2 Welcome to TBBT! 🙋‍♀️
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

The Big Butt Theory

2nd - @maryc11. - 1.14%

Congratulations to Ashley, Mary and Kia for being the top three losers on team The Big Butt Theory for the month of October!! Ride this wave of momentum and keep it going!!

Thankyou I'm proud that I stuck to it
    And even with me having not much Excersize due to being sick it still came off with me eating right so that's encouraging,
  • kkay2345
    Options
    mhoss2 wrote: »

Welcome! I am happy to be here too!
    HASWLRS wrote: »

The Big Butt Theory

2nd - @maryc11. - 1.14%

Congratulations Ashley, Mary, and Kia!!
  • forbes_melissa
    forbes_melissa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    CW 200 lbs
    10/31
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sunday 31 October 🎃
    Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: no, rest day

I did good, only one fun size pack of M&Ms. I was over because I didn't exercise. Back at it today. Happy Monday!!
  • kkay2345
    Options
    Sunday October 31
    Track: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

I had to use every ounce of my self control to stay under yesterday, but I did it!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    kkay2345 wrote: »
    Sunday October 31
    Track: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

I had to use every ounce of my self control to stay under yesterday, but I did it!!

Great job @kkay2345