• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,110 Member
    Options
    princessdimplz
    Monday Weigh-In
    PW: 270
    CW: 266.6
    LTD: 3.4

Good Morning Everyone! I need to start putting those little decimals, I thought to myself this morning 'That decimal point matters'.

Wow, great loss this week @princessdimplz and YES, that decimal point matters!!! Thanks for the advice on my new cholesterol issue...it's not bad at this point, but I don't want it to get there...been looking at trout and tilapia recipes too...need to eat more baked fish, broccoli, beans and like you said...less red meat and no more bacon/sausage...life is cruel!

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    ncfitbit wrote: »
    ncfitbit
    Monday Weigh-in
    PW: 184.8
    CW: 185.8

I actually thought it would be worse after all the eating out when my brother was here so I will take this gain and just get on with it.

I'm so glad to be on this team. Otherwise, I might have avoided this weigh-in and probably just slid into old habits for a while.

@ncfitbit At least you can pinpoint what happened and rebuild your plan from there...great attitude and that's MORE than half the battle...glad we're here for you!!!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    d9f3kba677cz.jpg

Step Challenge Results for October

Week 1 - @ssssseika 99,371 steps
    Week 2 - @izzyred9400 87,973 steps
    Week 3 - @Ssssseika 79,330 steps
    Week 4 - @Pupowl 99,486 steps

October Overall Top 3

1st Place - @Pupowl 335,125 steps
    2nd Place - @ssssseika 330,575 steps
    3rd Place - @izzyred9400 326,440 steps

CONGRATS to everyone who walked during October!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Mulecanter
    Monday
    PW 222
    CW 223.5

Ugh again! I'm hoping this is salt. I'm exercising but failing in the kitchen. Need to get my MFP mojo back some how. I've restarted my weight tracking spreadsheet, that self-inflicted feedback helped me before.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Mulecanter
    Monday
    PW 222
    CW 223.5

Ugh again! I'm hoping this is salt. I'm exercising but failing in the kitchen. Need to get my MFP mojo back some how. I've restarted my weight tracking spreadsheet, that self-inflicted feedback helped me before.

@mulecanter I'm sure you'll turn it back around...and you're probably right about sodium...it messes with me a lot too...at least you're taking action and that's the first step! Hang in there, my friend!
    Jessica
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 270.4
    CW 272.6

@DreaRN15 You've been pretty quiet lately...either you're really busy with work, traveling or stressed...in any of those, just use us as a sounding board...you know the drill...once you get back on track, those little gains come right back off...hope all is well with you...
    Jessica

Yeah I've been EXTREMELY stressed & work has been a b!+ch! It keeps piling on & we recently found out that our bosses now want us to basically take on an extra position in addition to our regular duties with no compensation & leniency with our deadlines. My immediate supervisor avoided the fall out by taking a 2 week vacation right before we found out. Needless to say they're about to lose a lot of their work force.
    I am actually preparing to leave for a MUCH needed vacation on Wednesday so if you would carry my weight over for this week's weigh in I'd appreciate it.
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8
    Hey Jessica,
    Dealing with a family emergency here. I don’t know how long I’ll be away, but can you please put me onto support until further notice?
    Thank you,
    Tammy
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @DreaRN15 I've requested you be excused by the MODS for your Sat weigh in...enjoy your vacation. Sorry work is so stressful and I hope you find a solution to the extra position there...it's sad that they're overworking you with no additional compensation!

@Waifer003 I've asked for you to be placed on the Support Team. As soon as you can, please give me an estimate on your return...doesn't have to be carved in stone, just need an estimate. Thanks and I'll be praying for peace over your family.

Jessica
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    11/6: 9,035
    11/7: 10,529
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Monday, November 08
    • Exercise: gym
    • Net calories: 1005
    • Steps: 10.600 / 10.000
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I didn't have a great Monday. Got the paperwork out of the way at least and the gym was alright. But I felt sick all day and took a couple of pills that didn't help much. Going to pick up meds and some groceries in a bit and hopefully clean. Already have a pretty bad headache so will see how that goes.
    Happy Tuesday everyone <3
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Monday, November 08
    • Exercise: gym
    • Net calories: 1005
    • Steps: 10.600 / 10.000
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I didn't have a great Monday. Got the paperwork out of the way at least and the gym was alright. But I felt sick all day and took a couple of pills that didn't help much. Going to pick up meds and some groceries in a bit and hopefully clean. Already have a pretty bad headache so will see how that goes.
    Happy Tuesday everyone <3

Good morning,sorry you didn't feel too good.At least you got your paperwork sorted & got to the gym.Must have been something in the air yesterday,I didn't feel too good either.I had stomach pains in the morning so I didn't eat anything until 2.30pm.I managed the gym & had a swim & nice relax in the steam room.So felt better after that.
  • izzyred9400
    Options
    @Pupowl & @ssssseika Congratulations on your steps.I better get moving you're hot on my heels 😉🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️
    So sorry that so many people have alot of stress in their lives right now.@DreaRN15 & @Waifer003 I hope you find the strength to come with the stresses & come back soon.Exercise I find really distresses me,especially a walk around Nature,I love swishing through the autumn leaves this time of year.Take time for yourself @ncfitbit it's stressful looking after elderly parents.Its good that you want to spend time with your Mum & Dad.I did the same with my Mum,eventhough it was hardworking & upsetting to watch dementia take my Mum away from me,I tried to be positive & just gave her lots of hugs when I could.
    @jessicakrall8 I hope you can control your cholesterol with your diet.My sister managed to control hers for a time as she wanted to avoid taking medication.
  • izzyred9400
    Options
    Meant cope with the stress 🤪
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Yukie_OP
    Steps Update (daily goal 6,800):
    11/5 - 8396
    11/6 - 19250
    11/7 - 7814
    11/8 - 7954

Sounds like some of you are having a tough week - sorry to hear, stay strong. Work is also very busy for me * year-end tends to be our busiest most stressful time. If I can focus on just one thing this season: Its prioritizing my lunch walk to meet my daily step goal.

Past weekend was great activity-wise *notice my steps on Sat 😁 (Yay)
    Cycled with my daughter to a nearby park 1 mile each way, not far but it was so rewarding to get through -- my little one makes me so nervous: cycling on semi-busy roads 😰 vs. just our neighborhood.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Hi Ya'll...hope everyone who was sick the past few days is feeling better. Today was busy and productive at work. I'm dreading my doctor's appointment...only because they tend to focus on the negative. Hopefully she'll like my lower weight, glucose reading and my 5k completion from last weekend. I really feel like I'm working really hard right now on doing all the right things, so hope she can at least SEE that. Found some new recipes for baked tilapia, baked trout and baked chicken. That will be the project for the next week...she'll probably want to do a follow up in three months and rerun the blood work, so I plan to work really hard on everything so I can have better results...

I'm having issues with my plantar fasciitis this week, so have to always wear shoes with arch support and good padding in the heel. This too will improve with time. I'd gotten a little lax in walking around the house barefoot, so probably didn't help things. DUH!

Well, I'm headed to bed. Hope your Wednesday is good. Pray for my Thursday appointment and have good thoughts for me around 8-9am please...I'll let you know how it goes. Also, getting my COVID Moderna booster, so Friday should be interesting...hopefully I'll be able to work, but we shall see.

Nite nite!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, November 09
    • Exercise: no
    • Net calories: 930
    • Steps: 11.331 / 10.000
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had a productive Tuesday and managed to do everything I wanted to do. Picking up medication, groceries (behaved as well, bought nothing 'bad'!), vacuumed the house, mopped the floor, did the dishes. I was still not feeling great. Took another pill in the evening and went to bed on time. I slept pretty good so I feel okay this morning.
    Happy Wednesday everyone <3

@jessicakrall8
    I hope your doctor will be nice to you. She should realize you can't fix all the numbers in a short period of time, so any progress with improving numbers should be celebrated! You are indeed doing great and I really hope she will regocnize that as well. If she does decide to complain, please don't let it drag you down and keep being awesome. Good luck!
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    11/8: 9,732
    11/9: 14,266

Walked around the airport yesterday.

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    11/4-13,223