• sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Monday November 8
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise:yes.
    That compression wrap worked on the leg and knee last night so I was able to do my walk video today.. didnt want to chance the harsh treadmill.
  • sandkp
    Options
    Hoping to get to the computer tomorrow to write out my answer to "my why". What a great thought provoking question. I have been thinking and have my thoughts in order.. now just to get to the real keyboard and time alone to write (and no lie prob cry!)

Also... I have been inspired by others answers here to that and wish each of you success on your journey to reaching your goals.

I am definitely still learning new things about my body.. just reviewed my bp pattern and realized that while I am holding on the border before meds.. and NEED to make changes, I AM holding so thats okay for what this past year has thrown my way. I stress when its up but digging into the numbers I realized how much medicating for my knee and calf spiked that number... and I've medicated ALOT this past month so hoping my doc sees what I see.

I will end with this question... is anyone here doing Intermittent Fasting? I did it before and thats how I lost most of that weight I lost. I also realized in doing this that I naturally tend to lean toward IF patterns in my general eating pattern... less that binge eating night snacks and stress snacks. Since starting back with IF I noticed that Intentional stop to my night had been helping me cut those out.
  • forbes_melissa
    forbes_melissa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    4 mile brisk walk
    Drank my gallon of water
    Ate within my daily calorie allowance
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Sunday - no
    Monday
    Exercise- yes
    Walk -30 Dance Cardio session

Getting ready for an early morning to get my exercise in first thing.
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Nov. 8
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: No
    steps: 7368

Monday
    WT: 187.4
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Monday 8 November
    Exercise: yes
  • gsheppy
    gsheppy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Day late. I can’t seem to stay awake past 7pm

Under - little lit under
    Exercise - not yet. Bad knee. Do go up and down the stairs for my work.
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    November 8
    Logged yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    WEEK #1 RESULTS

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory

1st - @murdog3t. - 2.02%
    2nd - @ashleymullo6195. - 1.32%
    3rd - @cmhubbard92. - 1.19%

Congratulations to Tami, Ashley and Christine for being team TBBT's top three losers for the first week of November!

• HASWLRS
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Nov. 8
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: No
    steps: 7368

Monday
    WT: 187.4

@kristiekay92 A solid pound lost this week....way to go!!
  • gsheppy
    gsheppy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Walked fir the first time in prob a year. I had my knee done. Meniscus. Hurt a little. Feels likes a grinding. Really tight. Start pt tomorrow.

I did it. I’m so happy. 🤗🤗🤗🏃‍♀️
  • IvanaKirilova
    IvanaKirilova Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    08/11
    Ashleymullo6195
    Excersize - yes
    Logged food - yes
    Under cal - no

Went over a little on calories today but that's fine with me

If you're just a little over you can count it as a yes. Today I'm about 30 over but it really is nothing and since I don't log exercises in the app even tho I exercise I've surely burned them😁
  • IvanaKirilova
    IvanaKirilova Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 11/07
    Username: Murdog3t
    Steps : 3806
    Water: 96 oz
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 11/08
    Username: Murdog3t
    Steps : 7913
    Water: 96 oz
  • sandkp
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    November Week #2
    startingW: 225.4
    PW: 223.8
    CW: 219.6

Hoping this is okay a day early. I will not have access to a scale tomorrow.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    November Week #2
    startingW: 225.4
    PW: 223.8
    CW: 219.6

Hoping this is okay a day early. I will not have access to a scale tomorrow.

@sandkp A four pound loss is more than okay any day of the week!! Well done, Shawnee!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mhoss2 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I didn't log my food for a couple of days but restarting today.. I thought about something I read a really long time ago because I got kinda down standing in front of my mirror before my shower this morning.. When you start back up with healthy living.. and whatever that looks like to you.. you will always feel better first before you look better.. and that is what I am going to focus on.. My energy is going up, my body hurts a little less in the joints and it takes me longer to get out of breath when I go for a walk.. the NSVs are important.. Also, I find that if I change the narrative in my head from "I didn't" to "I did" it helps... so instead of saying "I didn't work out today" I say all the things I did do today to add to my health bucket.. so far today I had a lot of veggies for breakfast, I drank a lot of water, I picked a healthier lunch option, I went for a walk.

Keep up the great work everyone!!! Even if the scale doesn't reflect our hard work, that's ok!! and even if you didn't put 100% in today, that's ok too.. baby steps are better than standing still or walking backwards.. ok rant over! Thanks for coming to my tedtalk.. :D

@mhoss2 Thank you very much for the Ted Talk! It was most insightful and inspirational!!