TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (November)

Options

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,617 Member
    Options
    All,

I will most likely be very quiet this weekend, until they get the Android bug fixed I won't be around weekends. I sit at a computer all day during the week and refuse to spend any time there on Sat/Sun. I'm told I can get there via Google on my phone but that's too much of a PITA. :D I'm old and lazy and just want my app to work like it's supposed to.

Have a great weekend everyone! See y'all on Monday.
  • IvanaKirilova
    IvanaKirilova Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    November 12:
    logged food: yes

under calories: no

exercise: no
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Nov. 12
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 64 min.
    steps: 9183

Falling asleep, so good night team TBBT.💗🍂🍗🍁🦃😴
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Ashleymullo6195
    Week 2 weigh in
    Pw 149
    Cw 152

Been up and down this week
    Yesterday I was 151 now today I'm 152 keeps changing and very sad tbh as I'm still following the plan OK but doesn't seem to be my week this week
    Will start to do more Excersize and see if that helps
    B
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,617 Member
    Options
    Ashleymullo6195
    Week 2 weigh in
    Pw 149
    Cw 152

Been up and down this week
    Yesterday I was 151 now today I'm 152 keeps changing and very sad tbh as I'm still following the plan OK but doesn't seem to be my week this week
    Will start to do more Excersize and see if that helps
    B

@ashleymullo6195 I understand how you feel but please know that it is totally normal and I would bet money that it is just water weight. Look at your diary for yesterday, did you eat anything high in sodium or carbs? Even if your calories are under both of those things will cause you to retain water. Also be aware that strength training will cause you to retain water in your muscles for a day or two. That's why he men do a big arm and chest workout before a big date. 😂

That's a long way of saying keep going, don't get discouraged, and watch for trends and non scale victories (NSV). Don't worry about day to day fluctuations, it'll drive you crazy.
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Fri. Nov 12)
    Logged: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 4 cups

I haven’t been doing this like I should, but I decided to post yesterday’s since it was my first official day back at logging. Gotta start somewhere, right? My motivation is back and I’m so happy! I was stuck in a rut and finally just out of nowhere i just wanted to log and post daily posts. So Im taking it lol I hope everyone is having a great November so far!
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    November 12
    Logged yes
    Under no
    Exercise yes
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody,
    Missing you all, I have been logging in and reading your comments and you are all doing great it seems. I would like to rejoin the group starting the first week of December (whatever day that falls on).
    I'll post a longer message after I am officially back. Some really great inspirational posts here this month, loving it.
    Maryc11
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon!

I am trying so hard to learn how to navigate this new setup. I do not like that the menu bar now omits the links back to food diary, messages, pretty much everything. I still can't get in on my app, so I'm using Chrome on my phone. I think they (MFP) definitely should have tested out a beta version before jumping into a bunch of changes... Hopefully they get the kinks worked out soon!

I've had another unfocused week, but did manage some exercise and a few good days. Hogwarts challenge starts this week, so the structure should get me back into things and moving in the right direction.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA this week. Not a good one. I did, however, finally get all of my new file folders into the drawers and all of the invoices filed into them. I was working on the Mini Challenge results tonight, then I got a call from my parents telling me that they have put their names on the list to move into a retirement home. It is time, so it is a good thing, but it is yet another direction to be pulled in. I'll finish the Mini Challenge results tomorrow.

I need to start focusing at least SOME attention on me, so next week my modest goals are to make sure I drink at least 8 cups of water, (which is low for me but a start), and to go for a 20 minute walk each day. It is only 20 minutes...I should be able to find those minutes for the sake of my health! I NEED to find those minutes for the sake of my health!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Sat. Nov 13)
    Water: 7 cups

My cousin made his famous dip and I couldn’t say no 😭
    I don’t regret it tho, I don’t have this dip often!
    On the plus side, I logged everything!! Instead of just logging half of it and just say oh well!
    Proud of myself for any right direction move 😊
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I didn't log my daily check yesterday but I'm back now.
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: no
    Instead of exercising today I cleaned and put in order my grandfather's garage. It had became such a mess and we all know he can't fix it all alone but he also won't let anyone else do it because apparently he wouldn't find his things after. But it really started bothering us and I knew would be happy too. There's much more work to it but we made a lot of progress.😊

@IvanaKirilova It may not have been formal exercise, but cleaning out a garage sounds like you were being "active" for at least 20 minutes? Do you agree?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @gsheppy Congratulations on the grand baby and yay for loose jeans right out of the dryer!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: »
    Hi Everybody,
    Missing you all, I have been logging in and reading your comments and you are all doing great it seems. I would like to rejoin the group starting the first week of December (whatever day that falls on).
    I'll post a longer message after I am officially back. Some really great inspirational posts here this month, loving it.
    Maryc11

@maryc11 Can't wait to have you back, Mary...the Queen of consistency!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    (Daily Post - Sat. Nov 13)
    Water: 7 cups

My cousin made his famous dip and I couldn’t say no 😭
    I don’t regret it tho, I don’t have this dip often!
    On the plus side, I logged everything!! Instead of just logging half of it and just say oh well!
    Proud of myself for any right direction move 😊

@rawrxamberx Logging everything and being accountable is definitely a step in the right direction. I imagine a string of those "well over" days would lead to some major dietary overhaul....it would get "real", seeing how many calories we are actually eating on those "well over" days!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Wednesday 10 November
    Track: no

Yesterday was a planned game night with some friends. Lots of eating horrible, yet delicious, food and alcohol. I tried to minimize the damage by doing extra exercise and limiting what I ate during the day. Tomorrow morning will tell if I was successful.

@DaffyGirl88 Oh my gosh...that sounds so fun!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Still missing week#2 weigh-ins from:

@kizzytia8879
    @mhoss2
    @murdog3t
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Nov. 13
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 10509

Really tired, all I have been doing is falling asleep, read through thread. Sounds like everyone is doing good, keep it up. Good night.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Whew... and a huge hello to you all. I also fall into that android issue and am on my phone browser now. I have been traveling and then super busy at home...lets just say hubs is off work and the honey do list is long and all his helpers now have ft jobs or ft college... which leaves me! May have to rethink the honey do list if this keeps up! 🤣 that means no time to sit at a computer. I just caught up on all the messages since mid week . I was really hoping to be in the accountability challenge so hoping to get that this upcoming week as the community down issue threw this week away. I see some things to answer.. including my why. Hubs is at work tomorrow and i have a date with my desktop so hope to catch up then! Wishing you all a great week.
  • forbes_melissa
    forbes_melissa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    forbes_melissa
    Starting 200 lbs
    Current Weight 187.8

I haven’t posted the last few days due to just being so busy with work and my daughters practice, but I have been active. I did not workout on Friday - my husband was off that day so we spent some time just hanging out. I did workout Thursday and yesterday. I walked 4 miles Thursday and used my exercise bike yesterday and did about 5 miles on the bike. Water the last few days has been hit and miss. I have stayed within my daily calories.