TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (November)

Options

Replies

• kkay2345
    kkay2345 Posts: 96 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    I have had family in town but they are leaving tomorrow so I should be around more then. I have been able to stay on track though so I am proud of myself!

Here is my weigh in:

kkay2345
    Nov Week 3
    Sunday
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    kkay2345 wrote: »
    I have had family in town but they are leaving tomorrow so I should be around more then. I have been able to stay on track though so I am proud of myself!

Here is my weigh in:

kkay2345
    Nov Week 3
    Sunday

@kkay2345 Stay on track?....You actually lost a few ounces! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Nov. 13
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 10509

Really tired, all I have been doing is falling asleep, read through thread. Sounds like everyone is doing good, keep it up. Good night.

@kristiekay1962 I hope you are feeling well rested today!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    forbes_melissa
    Starting 200 lbs
    Current Weight 187.8

I haven’t posted the last few days due to just being so busy with work and my daughters practice, but I have been active. I did not workout on Friday - my husband was off that day so we spent some time just hanging out. I did workout Thursday and yesterday. I walked 4 miles Thursday and used my exercise bike yesterday and did about 5 miles on the bike. Water the last few days has been hit and miss. I have stayed within my daily calories.

@forbes_melissa Another great loss this week and into the 80's! Looks like Onederland is your new permanent residence!
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    weigh in week 2
    PW: 146.6
    CW: 149.0

For Sat Nov 13
    exercise; not normal routine; but it still works...i was swimming, playing in the ocean
    logged; yes
    under; heck no

I was doing great for 3 weeks, personal choices, exercise, meditation. ...alas all good things came to an abrupt curve. Hit some road bumps this week. So, what did I do with those road bumps...haha went on a girls night out to a dinner and a show. It was fabulous, it was tranny show and it was awesome. But decided to drink my calories instead of eating them....next day not so good. Anyways, by saturday I had wrapped my head around some stuff and i'm back to healthy choices. So, here we are:)
  • IvanaKirilova
    IvanaKirilova Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    logged food: yes

under calories: yes

exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,612 Member
    Options
    weigh in week 2

For Sat Nov 13
    exercise; not normal routine; but it still works...i was swimming, playing in the ocean
    logged; yes
    under; heck no

I was doing great for 3 weeks, personal choices, exercise, meditation. ...alas all good things came to an abrupt curve. Hit some road bumps this week. So, what did I do with those road bumps...haha went on a girls night out to a dinner and a show. It was fabulous, it was tranny show and it was awesome. But decided to drink my calories instead of eating them....next day not so good. Anyways, by saturday I had wrapped my head around some stuff and i'm back to healthy choices. So, here we are:)

@everydaywechoose we all have weeks like that. The important thing is not to let them turn into months. :) Sounds like you nipped it in the bud and are back for a strong week 3.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    weigh in week 2

For Sat Nov 13
    logged; yes
    under; heck no

@everydaywechoose we all have weeks like that. The important thing is not to let them turn into months. :) Sounds like you nipped it in the bud and are back for a strong week 3.

@everydaywechoose Couldn't have said it any better myself!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    logged food: yes

under calories: yes

exercise: yes

@IvanaKirilova A great day, Ivana!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    I am having an absolutely terrible time with this new setup when viewing in Chrome on my phone(app still broken). Navigating is still really weird...

On a positive note, I will be checking out a local gym this week and may sign up! I did put my info in for a Free week, so I will get a chance to "try before you buy". It's only 9 minutes away and open 24/7/365 with key fob entry. I'm hoping it is as nice as my town's community says on Facebook! If I like it, I may ask hubby to get my membership for my Christmas present because there's the option to pay the year in advance and he doesn't know what to get me! 😅

I made a Tiramisu this weekend to try ahead of Thanksgiving. I had my mom over visiting and she got to sample it. I got rave reviews from both her and hubby. I hope it will be a success for Thanksgiving! I would share a picture, but that doesn't seem to be working for me!
  • HASWLRS
    edited November 2021
    Options
    MINI ULTIMATE ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE - NOVEMBER WEEK #1
    (Sunday, October 31st to Saturday, November 6th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 "yes" days

@everydaywechoose (6)

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 "yes" days

@mhoss2 (5)
    @DaffyGirl88 (4)
    @sandkp (4)

Attempted

@kk2345 (3)
    @murdog3t (3)
    @IvanaKirilova (1)
    @HASWLRS (1)
    @kristiekay1962
    @rawrxamberx

Congratulations, Dee, for being team TBBT's only Winner to start the month of November!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I am having an absolutely terrible time with this new setup when viewing in Chrome on my phone(app still broken). Navigating is still really weird...

On a positive note, I will be checking out a local gym this week and may sign up! I did put my info in for a Free week, so I will get a chance to "try before you buy". It's only 9 minutes away and open 24/7/365 with key fob entry. I'm hoping it is as nice as my town's community says on Facebook! If I like it, I may ask hubby to get my membership for my Christmas present because there's the option to pay the year in advance and he doesn't know what to get me! 😅

I made a Tiramisu this weekend to try ahead of Thanksgiving. I had my mom over visiting and she got to sample it. I got rave reviews from both her and hubby. I hope it will be a success for Thanksgiving! I would share a picture, but that doesn't seem to be working for me!

@cmhubbard92 Hey, Christine! The gym membership as a Christmas present sounds awesome! I think my husband is getting me a new pair of running shoes that I will be ordering on-line.... surprises are over-rated in my opinion! And the Tiramisu sounds wonderful; hopefully by the actual Thanksgiving you will be able to post a picture!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Sun. Nov 14)
    Logged: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 5.5 cups

Starting the week off strong 💪🏻
    I need to get more water in but I’m proud of today😊
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    (Daily Post - Sun. Nov 14)
    Logged: yes
    Water: 5.5 cups

Starting the week off strong 💪🏻
    I need to get more water in but I’m proud of today😊

@rawrxamberx You should be proud of today....it was a good one!!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Sunday November 14
    Track:  yes
    Under:  yes
    Exercise: yes... tried 30 min. step aerobics today ... big test of the knee and so far so good! I will wear compression sleeve tonight just in case as I can feel a bit of water there. And fyi... I am OUT of shape... way more than I want to admit... but I didnt quit!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    gsheppy wrote: »

@sandkp. I had a clean up of the meniscus oct 6. It was a minor procedure. I was walking around with no pain. I was shocked. What is a root??

@gsheppy .. thats good that you had a quick clean up and good results!

In a nutshell.. tore my meniscus at the root so they went in and put holes in the bone and reattached the meniscus to my bone. Total non weight bearing for 6 weeks... then long recovery (well for me was kinda just shy of a year) and lots of pt. still holds water while I get it used to working again.
  • forbes_melissa
    forbes_melissa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sunday workout was 7 miles on my exercise bike. I seem to struggle with drinking my gallon of water over the weekend, but I did stay within my daily calories.
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Nov. 14
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 7299

Got some dishes cleaned for my china cupboard and organized some of it. It's getting full and I need more room, so I think I'll put up some small shelves. A lot more to do. After this week I'm taking a staycation and will try to get a bunch done. I need to get the garage finished, so my daughter can fit her car in it. Good night Team TBBT.🦃🍁🍗🍂💞😴
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,612 Member
    Options
    Sunday 14 November

Track: yes

Here's to a new week!
  • gsheppy
    gsheppy Posts: 283 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options