HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    gsheppy wrote: »
    @gsheppy. Mon
    Nov 15.
    Curreny 211.9
    L/w 213.2.

I was not near a scale this weekend.

@gsheppy So a happy surprise for you this morning! Nice loss this week!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

Got some dishes cleaned for my china cupboard and organized some of it. It's getting full and I need more room, so I think I'll put up some small shelves. A lot more to do. After this week I'm taking a staycation and will try to get a bunch done. I need to get the garage finished, so my daughter can fit her car in it. Good night Team TBBT.🦃🍁🍗🍂💞😴

@kristiekay1962 What a great feeling to get things organized! I feel that way after getting the filing cabinets at work all set up and ready to go for 2022. Now I am inspired to keep that feeling going by getting stuff done around here. My husband has been collecting Sports Illustrated magazines since he was in high school in the 80's. We have boxes and boxes of them. For those of you that don't know, this is a WEEKLY magazine! For years he was under the mistaken notion that this collection might be worth something; I am so glad he finally saw the light! So next weekend we will be taking at least some of the boxes to the transfer station for recycling. We are also planning on taking an old mattress to the dump. Two important steps to begin organizing the basement.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sunday workout was 7 miles on my exercise bike. I seem to struggle with drinking my gallon of water over the weekend, but I did stay within my daily calories.

@forbes_melissa You are killing the exercise!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Sunday November 14
    Track:  yes
    Under:  yes
    Exercise: yes... tried 30 min. step aerobics today ... big test of the knee and so far so good! I will wear compression sleeve tonight just in case as I can feel a bit of water there. And fyi... I am OUT of shape... way more than I want to admit... but I didnt quit!

@sandkp This is inspiring to me, Shawnee. Although my meniscus tear wasn't nearly as bad as yours.... I, too, am out of shape! So, if you can do it, I can do it, too!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sunday, November 14th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 28 minute walk

water: 12 cups
    steps: 13,565

Day #1 down for getting in a 20 minute walk and drinking 8 cups of water. So, yesterday it snowed. There were even some power outages in my section of town last evening, so my husband and I ended up eating supper by candlelight. (Thankfully he was barbecuing!) The snow is still on the ground this morning! It is quite pretty, though, with the sun shining and with the pops of colour because a lot of the trees still have leaves! Even though I am in Canada, this is early for snow on the ground in my part of Ontario!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    MINI ULTIMATE ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE - NOVEMBER WEEK #2
    (Sunday the 7th to Saturday the 13th)

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 "yes" days

@forbes_melissa (5)
    @DaffyGirl88 (4)
    @murdog3t (4)

Attempted

@everydaywechoose (2)
    @IvanaKirilova (2)
    @sandkp (2)
    @brandi_84 (1)
    @gsheppy (1)
    @kristiekay1962
    @rawrxamberx

So, not a great week overall as we had no Winners! I am going to chalk that up to issues with the app and the "second week let-down". Still, we had Melissa, Sue and Tami put in a Notable Effort. Let's see if we can't improve on this for week #3 and have some Winners!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS I heard that it snowed as someone in my Hogwarts House lives in Grand Island. I do not miss that! :D I can wait a few more weeks.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    MINI ULTIMATE ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE - NOVEMBER WEEK #2
    (Sunday the 7th to Saturday the 13th)

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 "yes" days

@forbes_melissa (5)
    @DaffyGirl88 (4)
    @murdog3t (4)

Attempted

@everydaywechoose (2)
    @IvanaKirilova (2)
    @sandkp (2)
    @brandi_84 (1)
    @gsheppy (1)
    @kristiekay1962
    @rawrxamberx

So, not a great week overall as we had no Winners! I am going to chalk that up to issues with the app and the "second week let-down". Still, we had Melissa, Sue and Tami put in a Notable Effort. Let's see if we can't improve on this for week #3 and have some Winners!!

I wasn't under on Friday but wouldn't have posted if I was. I hope the Android issue is resolved soon. There's a workaround but it involves extra steps and I am stubborn. I don't hink it's too much to ask to have the app work. But that's just me. :|
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Nov.14 daily report
    log: yup
    under; yup
    exercise; yup

Thanks to you all, your support is awesome. A special thanks to @DaffyGirl88 and @HASWLRS for reaching out. Yes, last week was a personal challenge. Although circumstances have not changed, my perspective has. So, here we are Monday morning. I'm already having a good morning. Lots planned for today:) Have a great day everyone:) <3
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Nov.14 daily report
    log: yup
    under; yup
    exercise; yup

Thanks to you all, your support is awesome. A special thanks to @DaffyGirl88 and @HASWLRS for reaching out. Yes, last week was a personal challenge. Although circumstances have not changed, my perspective has. So, here we are Monday morning. I'm already having a good morning. Lots planned for today:) Have a great day everyone:) <3

@everydaywechoose You know what they say....perspective is everything! Hope the rest of your day is awesome!
  • IvanaKirilova
    IvanaKirilova Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My weekly weight in;
    Starting weight: 180
    Current weight: 178
    2 pounds is basically nothing but I'll enjoy it and try not to put them back!

Daily check in:
    logged food: yes
    under calories: no
    exercise: no
  • HASWLRS
    edited November 2021
    Options
    My weekly weight in;
    Starting weight: 180
    Current weight: 178
    2 pounds is basically nothing but I'll enjoy it and try not to put them back!

@IvanaKirilova Okay, this is where I take your hand and gently rein you back in. Two pounds per week is actually considered the exact right amount of weight to lose, unless of course one is trying to lose that last little bit, then it is much less, or if one is morbidly obese, then they can stand to lose a little more. Think about it...two pounds per week is over 100 pounds in a year!! Yes, some people, when starting out on a calorie reduced diet, see losses of fifteen pounds (for example) during those first three weeks. Of course, it is mostly water and that rate of loss will not continue. It will settle down to the healthy and desired one to two pounds per week.

All that being said, congratulations on a solid two pound loss this week, and for being into the 70's! What I wouldn't give right now to have my second number be a "7"!!
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    For some reason the app wouldn't let me on the community page so I haven't been able to log on
    I did contact support and they said they was having technical difficulties, but now seems to be working

15/11
    Ashleymullo6195
    Excersize yes
    Logged food - yes
    Under calories - yes
  • ashleymullo6195
    Options
    Ashleymullo6195
    Week 2 weigh in
    Pw 149
    Cw 152

Been up and down this week
    Yesterday I was 151 now today I'm 152 keeps changing and very sad tbh as I'm still following the plan OK but doesn't seem to be my week this week
    Will start to do more Excersize and see if that helps
    B

@ashleymullo6195 I understand how you feel but please know that it is totally normal and I would bet money that it is just water weight. Look at your diary for yesterday, did you eat anything high in sodium or carbs? Even if your calories are under both of those things will cause you to retain water. Also be aware that strength training will cause you to retain water in your muscles for a day or two. That's why he men do a big arm and chest workout before a big date. 😂

That's a long way of saying keep going, don't get discouraged, and watch for trends and non scale victories (NSV). Don't worry about day to day fluctuations, it'll drive you crazy.

Thankyou very much, that is definitely true I suppose it will be water and other things generally not because I've put on weight as such, just somtimes gets me down when I work so bloody hard and it goes up hahah but it's OK I'm getting used to it how it works and things
    Thanks for the advice it definitely could have been carbs or somthing I've eat more off even if I've been under calories
  • ashleymullo6195
    Options
    Have a nice day eveyone and keep pushing for your goals 😊
  • ashleymullo6195
    Options
    Goal for today - figure out how to navigate the new forums. :|

Is this new then? I thought they was having technical difficulties
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Goal for today - figure out how to navigate the new forums. :|

Is this new then? I thought they was having technical difficulties

@ashleymullo6195 They are doing a complete overhaul of the forums, so yes, things look a little different. And on top of that, the app on Android phones is not currently working as it should, to say the least.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    For some reason the app wouldn't let me on the community page so I haven't been able to log on
    I did contact support and they said they was having technical difficulties, but now seems to be working

15/11
    Ashleymullo6195
    Excersize yes
    Logged food - yes
    Under calories - yes

@ashleymullo6195 Yes, this morning I couldn't get onto the Community as well, but all is good now.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    I think the community works now.