• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    kcpond wrote: »
    kcpond
    Weigh-in Day - Wednesday
    PW - 243.8
    CW - 246.6

@kcpond Good morning Kevin...tough week...with my holiday luncheon yesterday, I'm probably going to see a gain this week as well...and we're leading into holiday party season, so it will be hard. I am going to try and do some extra walking to help counter some of the damage...do you walk while watching tv or do any of the walk videos on YouTube? I've found those to be helpful...I also just like to turn on my favorite playlist or upbeat station and walk/dance...as long we're moving, right?! Don't beat yourself up too bad...we all have tough weeks...just try to do what you can to mitigate...hope you have a wonderful weekend! YOU GOT THIS!!!

Jessica
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 199.6
    CW: 198.4

Sorry I haven't been very active here. The week before Thanksgiving at my office (in the U.S.) is always crazy busy as a lot of people will be on vacation next week.

Stayed somewhat consistent in my daily activity goal. Concept 2 (indoor rower company) always has a rowing challenge for charity from the day after Thanksgiving to the day before Christmas. That should keep me more consistent.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 199.6
    CW: 198.4

Sorry I haven't been very active here. The week before Thanksgiving at my office (in the U.S.) is always crazy busy as a lot of people will be on vacation next week.

Stayed somewhat consistent in my daily activity goal. Concept 2 (indoor rower company) always has a rowing challenge for charity from the day after Thanksgiving to the day before Christmas. That should keep me more consistent.

@bearchested Nice loss this week! WTG! Things are crazy busy for my office too...but once Hanukkah kicks in, things slow down (international headquarters in Israel)...so things in the US slows down (YAY!)...
    Jessica
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Chalmation
    Friday
    PW 150.2
    CW 148.8
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    gtr529ebgngi.jpg

REMINDERS~~~~~

@napattack9558
    @FoolishJoy
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @KHill875
    @ssssseika
    @Yukie_OP
    @GSAllumbaugh
    @dillyg08

Don't forget to post your weigh in for this week...thanks!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @Chalmation Nice loss this week -- WTG! WOOHOO!

Not hearing ANY reports this week on Week 8 of the Captain's Challenge...my Challenge is fizzling...help revive it...report in your progress!! Don't leave your old Captain hanging here!!!
    Jessica :smile:
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    KHill875
    Friday weight
    PW: 143.5
    CW: 142.2
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    Wow what a change! I'm not sure I like it as much. I'm on Android. Anyway l was super busy. Had two sick kiddos. We got our flu shots on Sat. I went to go visit my dad last week and couldn't get the page to load before I left sorry.
    Lw 183.5 if you had 185 that's fine.
    Cw 182.6
    So I was contiplanting the keto diet.
    For now I'm not counting calories but have reduced my eating windows. Going for the 18 hour fast. Eating 12:00pm and 6pm. Which has been later more like 1 and 7. Lots of water intake at work. Trying to eat more veggies. Lots of walking on my days I work it's over 10000 steps.
    We clean the school this weekend plus I have two extra shifts over the next two weeks. So I'm not worried about excersise. My poor body is taking a beating with all the bending and stiffness. Trying to also eat more fatty protein and less breads not quite keto. I'll try this first and see how it goes.
  • jessicakrall8
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Nice loss @KHill875 awesome week!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend planned!

Sorry about the issues with the new look @jennifersusanmcdougall ...I understand it's even more weird in the Android environment...but I am told it's getting better. I like the larger fonts, but it does take some getting used to. Great job on your loss...for the last two weeks...Amazing! Try to remember to stretch before and after those extra shifts and then do a hot shower afterward...both will help with the stiffness...enjoy your weekend!

Jessica
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    11/18-13,244
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Dillyg08
    Weigh in Friday
    PW 192 lbs
    CW 191 lbs.

Thank you Jessica for posting my weight for last week.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Friday, November 19

Exercise: no
    Net calories: 1117
    Steps: 11.066 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. Friday is usually my gym day, but I wasn't feeling up to it so I cancelled in the morning. Had a relaxing day, working on my new puzzle, gaming and watching youtube.
    Happy Saturday everyone <3
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    Sat weigh in
    PW 134.4
    CW 135.6
    Steps
    11/16 6,179
    11/17 4,716
    11/18 21,097
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Username ssssseika
    Weigh in Friday
    CW 160.5
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 272.6
    CW 277.4

Travel and Mother Nature got me despite my BEST efforts. Next week will be better!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    dillyg08 wrote: »
    Dillyg08
    Weigh in Friday
    PW 192 lbs
    CW 191 lbs.

Thank you Jessica for posting my weight for last week.

@dillyg08 No problem at all! The changes were new to everyone and there were lots of bugs they were working on, so all the Captains and MODS pitched in to make life easier...NICE LOSS THIS WEEK!! WOOHOO! You hit Onederland a while ago, but I can only imagine how good that feels!! SOMEDAY!!

Enjoy your Caturday!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 201.2
    CW: 199.5

Onederland reached. Not that special for me since I don't use lbs, but still fun.

8id2aill637l.jpg

WELCOME TO ONEDERLAND!!!!!!

WOOHOOO!! :)
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    ssssseika wrote: »
    Username ssssseika
    Weigh in Friday
    CW 160.5

rpgprq5ty25e.png

@sssseika Teensy little gain, but I have no doubt, you'll turn it around, dust yourself off and bring it right back down. Yell at your scale...that's what I do! LOL! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 272.6
    CW 277.4

Travel and Mother Nature got me despite my BEST efforts. Next week will be better!

So next week @DreaRN15 will be a bounce back week for you! You already have your mindset adjusted!! WTG! That's the biggest battle!

Enjoy your weekend...get out and do something fun!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.