Buzz Around the Airport Lounge - Chat

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,334 Member
    Options
    It's 32 with a high of 54 for today. Axe Sharpening: There's no valid excuse that can stop you from accomplishing your goals. Your excuses are merely obstacles that you CAN overcome if you do the work.~~~Tyler Ball 1st Phorm Advisor Happy National Cranberry Relish Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: You don't find WILLPOWER you Create it.~~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: No matter what anyone says about you, you must remain grounded in knowing you are special and that you matter.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,531 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is Chipper at home after dinner.
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 6,928 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! It's a windy, drizzly day here with a cold front pushing in, but it will only be around for a day or two, then back in the 70's. Hope everyone is having a grt day and getting prepared for the feast!
    1yrnq8gw74em.png

@LindieMaeP stairs are wonderful exercise, just gotta be careful going up and down while carrying the wash!

@jadepearl I always thought I was using it wrong!

@NovemberGail Kitty cats and hot chocolate, who could ask for any more?

@SusanM18MFP I'm assuming Invisible Cake got it's name because it is so delicious it disappears fast. Please share more info... I may need something else to take Thursday.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    @SusanM18MFP I am going to assume a bit more that Invisible Apple Cake has no calories. You've got some curious folks here.
  • Catwmncat
    Options
    Okay curiosity got the better of this Cat...
    I Googled the InvisibleApple Cake... sounds amazing and my DIL Loves anything with apples so may end up on the menu if I have time!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,252 Member
    Options
    @Catwmncat ,,, well WHAT IS IT????? LOLOL

I had my GGS today who's 4. Thankfully LOL it was a short visit of almost 2 hours. Little kids can RUN!! He's GREAT about stopping because I'll have him run and run in circles as I clap my hands for him. LOL he does love having fun as we all do. I took him to the grocery store ,, not telling him we'd be meeting his Mom there. When we walked in ,,, went over to get him a donut,, he heard her laughing his head SPUN SO FAST we were cracking up!!
  • Catwmncat
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1....not my place to share, but Susan did😉
    @SusanM18MFP sounds scrumptious and I like your idea to compare notes... if I can get apples and other ingredients that I don't keep on hand and have time to get it made Wednesday evening. This is not something I can make and keep in the house!
    @nbruns83 this is THE Place To Be during all seasons, especially eating season!
    @Golfma4 now that bundle of joy is something to be thankful for!