Options
    karim0jalrry.png
  • Pippin20206
    Pippin20206 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in
    Calories 1000
    Steps 9998

Can you please post your steps for the week again? ... Somehow I am missing some ...Thanks

I'll go through my old posts tomorrow and get them
  • Pippin20206
    Options
    Daily check-in
    Calories 1245
    Steps 6336
    Went to archery this morning but too tired to do anything else.
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 I felt like I could finally walk the whole zoo and was looking forward to it. However, since they opened the borders and removed travel restrictions on many countries they flock here for holidays.
    I am barely holding onto my starting weights at the gym. I have lost 45 lbs on my leg press. I am up on back extensions overall but am slowly working my way back to my max since i hurt it a while ago. I hit 220 but am doing 190 now. Guess i keep losing a lot of muscle.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,328 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 What is it like being in the jury pool? Have you been on a jury and how long can a trial last? How long do you have to stay at the courthouse? I am in the jury pool this month for my county for December so curious on what to expect.

It is boring until they call your group to go sit in the court room and then they start finding jurors... I have been on jury duty before ... I was on a murder case that lasted 3 weeks ...we found him guilty ...It depends if you are on call or if you have to go to the courthouse ... Tomorrow I have to go to the courthouse ...last year I went to the courthouse and sat there for 1/2 the day before we were all excused
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Daily check-in
    Calories 1000
    Steps 9998

Can you please post your steps for the week again? ... Somehow I am missing some ...Thanks

I'll go through my old posts tomorrow and get them

I went back thru the post ... I have all your steps .... Thanks :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    fqvdm74zbc2p.png

Here is my friendly reminder of the people's steps I need ...Please have them in as soon as possible so I can post the results ...

@888Angie888 - 11/27
    @red1185 - 11/27
    @tahm42 11/21- 11/27

Thanks Ladies :)
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,291 Member
    Options
    results.png

Our forth week of November has concluded! Be sure to check out the results of this past week in the link below.

Here's a sneak peek of how your team did...

6693iwiul68u.png
  • MJ_Keto
    MJ_Keto Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great job this month everyone!

Here's my overdue weigh-in:

MJ_Keto
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    PW: 139.6
    CW: 139.6

I think I need to move over to the support side since I'm not doing a good job keeping up with posts lately. Work is all-consuming, and will continue to be for the next few months. This group is incredible and inspiring, and I'm so grateful that I've been able to be a part of everyone's journeys thus far!
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everybody! I’m spending today trying to soak in the last few moments of vacation. This teacher goes back to the grind tomorrow. Fortunately, there’s light at the end of the tunnel, as the end of the semester is only 3 weeks away!

My weight has gone up and down so many times over these last few months - it’s soooo frustrating. I got down to 158, but only because I was sick. I got back up to 167, and now I’m back at 162. I’ve decided my goal for December is to simply maintain. I will focus more on my NSVs.

My NSV goals will be to get my steps in, at least 4 days/week, give the doggo a walk 2x/week, and get my water in 5x/week. I think if I focus on those instead of numbers on a scale I will feel more successful.

Have a great week everybody!
    Happy Hanukkah to those of you who celebrate 🕎 (myself included 🙃)!!
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    fqvdm74zbc2p.png

Here is my friendly reminder of the people's steps I need ...Please have them in as soon as possible so I can post the results ...

@888Angie888 - 11/27

@tahm42 11/21- 11/27

Thanks Ladies :)

I wasn’t wearing my Apple Watch yesterday (and I didn’t move very much at all), so you can go ahead and 0 those out. Thanks!
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,827 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    11/21- 10170
    11/22-6618
    11/23- 16119
    11/24- 12325
    11/25- 10039
    11/26- 7650
    11/27-10192
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,601 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Calories are under
    Fitness minutes 140
    Steps 11,235
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,193 Member
    Options
    The November Week 5 Challenge is up and running!

This week is all about your team. We're always needing to hear what is working for you on F2F so that we can hopefully do it better! Here is a chance to show your gratitude for things that have worked for you.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10849942/november-week-5-challenge-your-team#latest
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Did not walk today as ankle was bothering me. Will get back to it tomorrow. Talked with a cousin about going to the rec center with me. Hope he will do it. Weight is up but what can I expect after weeks of overeating. Will get back to it tomorrow. Being alone and sitting in the kitchen are not doing me any favors. Just need to be around people right now.

Thank you @Megan_smartiepants1970 for answering my questions on jury duty. I call in in Sundays to find out if my number was drawn for the pool.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Did not walk today as ankle was bothering me. Will get back to it tomorrow. Talked with a cousin about going to the rec center with me. Hope he will do it. Weight is up but what can I expect after weeks of overeating. Will get back to it tomorrow. Being alone and sitting in the kitchen are not doing me any favors. Just need to be around people right now.

Thank you @Megan_smartiepants1970 for answering my questions on jury duty. I call in in Sundays to find out if my number was drawn for the pool.

You're welcome ... I go in ...in the morning ... I am hoping I am only there tomorrow ... I do not want to sit on another jury that is 3 weeks long
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. I hope you all are ready to enter the last month of the year this week.

Check in for 11/28:
    Steps - 5164.
    Calories- 1882. A good total considering I went out for dinner and had leftover turkey dinner for lunch. No dessert since I was that high already.
    Exercise - none. Went shopping with wife for clothes to wear at dinner. Pants at target and shirt at walmart.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 good luck with jury duty. I am permanently excused because they called me when I was about 550 lbs. I had massive edema on my leg so I had to keep it elevated. I think I may go and try to get back on it later.
  • jimboden3
    jimboden3 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Monday (Nov 29, 2021)
    PW: 216
    CW: 214.4
    SW: 240

Not where I wanted to be at the end of the month but I've not put in the effort so I'm not surprised but glad to be down from the prior week. The good news is that I've added a 3rd Manager at work to help out so once I get past year-end performance reviews and the 17 project go-lives for 1/1/22 (I'm in IT), I should be able to get back to a 'normal' schedule at work. That being said, I know it's an excuse because I could always make the time to exercise if I really prioritized it. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the upcoming holidays and a bit of time off and rethink my goals and how to motivate myself.
  • Pippin20206
    Options
    Congrats on the great results everyone.
    Daily check-in
    Calories around 1000
    Steps 5372

NSV people at work are starting to comment that they can see a difference. Had to go shopping for new work pants because my old comfy ones are just too baggy! Ended up getting the next size down and that felt really good.
This discussion has been closed.