Options

Replies

• Pippin20206
    Pippin20206 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in
    Calories 1304
    Steps 5397

Not a good day, ate chocolate and drank.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in
    Calories 1304
    Steps 5397

Today is a new beginning!
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, Downsizers! Here's my check-in for today:

Thursday:
    Calories: 1,072
    Exercise: 55 minutes on elliptical
    Steps: 10,335
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,437 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

I will continue in the step challenge with a pledge of 9,000 steps.

I will change it to 9,000 from 8,000 :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    peng123 wrote: »

Thursday:

Our December step challenge will start on 12/5 ... So your steps will count then :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh-in Day- Fridays
    PW: 223.2
    CW 220.0 (loss 3.2 lbs)
    LTD: 27 lbs
  • peng123
    Options

Thursday:

Our December step challenge will start on 12/5 ... So your steps will count then :)

@Megan_smartiepants1970 Thank you!
  • peng123
    Options
    Daily check-in
    Calories 1304
    Steps 5397

@Pippin20206 Don't despair - even though you ate chocolate and drank, you still managed to get a good number of steps in and your calorie count looks great - and today is a blank slate!
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
    Rwood566
    weigh in day: FRIDAY
    PW: 253.0
    CW: 248.8. -4.2 lb.
    LTD: 318 LBS from 3/2019
    I have to complain about my weight more often. Lol. I lost 3.2 lbs from yesterday.
  • MeowScout
    MeowScout Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh-in!
    PW 254
    WI 252.5 (-1.5)

Yay!! And now to stay dedicated through the weekend!!
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options

@littleflutterby
    Welcome back! I hope you had an amazing trip.

Thanks so much Linda, it's great to be back! I am just getting some things done and then I must get ready for work. Still need to make supper and do some cleaning.

The community layout has definitely changed since I was last here eh? A little confusing but I will get there!

I'll do an intro post in the new group when it's open :) So excited to be back on the horse, so to speak. I might not be making my Christmas goal of 220 hahaha but I'd love to get back under 300 by then.... just gotta keep moving and eating the right things :)

Happy friday all!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

@littleflutterby
    Welcome back! I hope you had an amazing trip.

Thanks so much Linda, it's great to be back! I am just getting some things done and then I must get ready for work. Still need to make supper and do some cleaning.

The community layout has definitely changed since I was last here eh? A little confusing but I will get there!

I'll do an intro post in the new group when it's open :) So excited to be back on the horse, so to speak. I might not be making my Christmas goal of 220 hahaha but I'd love to get back under 300 by then.... just gotta keep moving and eating the right things :)

Happy friday all!

So happy to see you again ....Glad to have you back with us ...you were missed ...hugs
  • peng123
    Options
    Question

The weekend is here finally! Do you foresee any challenges this weekend? What can you do to minimize the challenge? Please share!

@lindamtuck2018 I'm always excited for the weekends! In April, when faced with the fact that I needed to lose 100+ pounds, I vowed that this time I would be successful for life. That meant that I had to stop eating restaurant/take-out food 3x per day. So now I do my shopping first thing on Saturdays and I use the weekend to prep all of my healthy meals. It was quite a challenge in the beginning but now it is part of my routine. So this weekend, I will prep my meals and I will make sure to get my exercise done each day.
  • peng123
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone.
    Rwood566
    I have to complain about my weight more often. Lol. I lost 3.2 lbs from yesterday.

@rwood566 Amazing weight loss! Congratulations!
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 12/2: 16,737
  • LazyKat_changingherworld
    Options
    Hello everyone, Sorry I missed checking in yesterday, I had cataract surgery on my left eye, so I took the rest of the day off and just rested because I had a headache and couldn't see tablet screen.

Today, saw my regular eye Dr, After checking my eye for reading glass, Dr said to go to dollar store and buy a cheap pair of glasses, until all the swelling goes down. Because I may or may not need reading glasses after all the swelling goes down. He said to wait and see, instead of spending a lot of money on a pair I'll probably only need for a short time. The cheap eyeglasses help me to be able to see the tablet screen. So Happy that I can see more clearly of things around me, instead of all blurry and foggy. Hopefully, I may not have to wear glasses anymore except to reading glasses. 😅😄

Starting 12/20/21, I'll be starting water physical therapy, don't know at this time how often per week I'll be going, until the first visit. Have some problems with mobility that is why I'm starting water physical therapy. My primary Dr says it will help me more, than using regular physical therapy. ( Which I have already tried and it didn't help much).

Things are starting to become more clearer and better then before. Lol 😄
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    The December Habit Tracker is up and ready for you to plan and set up for success in December. Be sure to plan which days you won't worry about, and which days you hope to stick to the straight and narrow!

Go to https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10850312/december-habit-tracker#latest

Find your team, and go for it! It is up to you to update your own progress daily.
  • aussie_girl_del_runner_5
    Options
    Username aussie_girl_del_runner_5
    Weigh in day Thursday
    CW 105.3
    SW 105.9
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options

Thursday:

Awesome steps!

Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh-in Day- Fridays
    PW: 223.2
    CW 220.0 (loss 3.2 lbs)
    LTD: 27 lbs

Nice loss! You done amazing since you moved back from support.

rwood566 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone.
    Rwood566

Fantastic loss! I am going to start complaining everyday.

MeowScout wrote: »
    Friday Weigh-in!
    PW 254
    WI 252.5 (-1.5)

Yay!! And now to stay dedicated through the weekend!!

Nice start to the challenge. You got the weekend!

Question

The weekend is here finally! Do you foresee any challenges this weekend? What can you do to minimize the challenge? Please share!

@lindamtuck2018 I'm always excited for the weekends! In April, when faced with the fact that I needed to lose 100+ pounds, I vowed that this time I would be successful for life. That meant that I had to stop eating restaurant/take-out food 3x per day. So now I do my shopping first thing on Saturdays and I use the weekend to prep all of my healthy meals. It was quite a challenge in the beginning but now it is part of my routine. So this weekend, I will prep my meals and I will make sure to get my exercise done each day.

Sounds like you have developed a great weekend plan. Stopping takeout is a great accomplishment.
This discussion has been closed.