Replies

• DebJB30
    DebJB30 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    DebJB30
    Monday Weigh in Week 3
    PW = 165.6
    CW = 167.4

Well, life got busy, I got a new job, and I wasn't tracking (mostly) or really paying attention. I didn't even weigh in last week. But now I have to get back to it & re-focus. I'm determined get off the yo yo pattern and make it stick this time.
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    MFP Home page won't load for me. Is it working for anybody else? I can access the Food Diary, and it also say's I've earned an extra 565 calories today when I didn't.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Its being wonky today. It unconnected my Fitbit account and I can't reconnect it. I also got extra calories too. Hopefully it will sort itself out soon.
  • SalluR
    SalluR Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    For those of you interested in my channel, here is the link:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPlYl6on2oXn-NevYDUWGYA

Side Note, I am trying to get it out there a bit, so every subscriber helps.

I know Gloria also has one she shared earlier, she might want to share hers again too if you're interested there too for our newer folks.

I subscribed to your channel and will surely follow your weightloss updates. Love u
  • SalluR
    Options
    Weigh in Week 3

PW = 200
    CW = 205

Surely I have started to lose the gained weight..
  • SalluR
    Options
    Daily post: Monday

Track : yes
    Calories : yes
    Exercise : 5 hours of walking

Comments: I had my dentist appointment as i am on braces since close to a year then I went for a mall opening ceremony and walk for 5 hours in it buying few stuffs only . It was beautifully decorated. usaqf2u15au5.jpg
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    SalluR wrote: »

I know Gloria also has one she shared earlier, she might want to share hers again too if you're interested there too for our newer folks.

I subscribed to your channel and will surely follow your weightloss updates. Love u

@SalluR Thank you!!
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Exercise treadmill and guess what more raking leaves
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 32 minutes indoor walking
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Daiy Post
    Monday 12/13
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: walking
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    December Week 3 - Tues, 12/13

Calories: Over
    Exercise: Walking around to see Christmas lights
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Monday 12/13
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: No(MFP says I am under thanks to the exercise calorie glitch today, but I bought a sub sandwich when shopping today that put me over)
    Exercise: Yes, 5000+ steps shopping, fitmas challenge and then 10 whole minutes strength training
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Daily Post:

Monday 12/13

Exercise: yes walked 33 minutes
    Calories: under
    Tracked: everything
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday 12-13

Exercise: Yes - *You've earned "who knows?" how many extra calories from exercise today!

Comments/Goals/Day: My back hurts and my right knee is killing me. I did go to the market, and more laundry. I got rid of the green fluff that came with my yellow roses, I was left with a beautiful bouquet of just roses. I wanted to look at them, because they are almost done. I put the vase in the office, went to make the bed when I heard a ruckus from the next room. Tessie Cat had knocked over the vase and there was water everywhere and roses to clean up. What a mess!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    6ax6iptb7e0b.png
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    FushiaKat wrote: »
    Daily Post Wednesday 12-08

Exercise: Yes - *You've earned 253 extra calories from exercise today!

Daily Post Thursday 12-09

Exercise: Yes - *You've earned 174 extra calories from exercise today!

Goals/Day/Comments: Saw my Sleep doctor this morning, it was a good visit and I don't have to go back for another year. But I forgot to put the SD card back in my CPAP Machine from the last visit and I had to order a new one today. Brain Fog is a major issue, and one I struggle to overcome daily.

@gjaholy33 This is my opinion only, each person has to do what works for them. My goal is to never get fat again, and if I don't put in the work learning what healthy portions are and what foods are healthy to eat then why bother with MFP in the first place. It's about eating right 99% of the time, with conscience planned breaks and then back at it again right away (but only after I reach maintenance but I will get to eat more calories then, I hope). But some of us, like me cannot over indulge, not even in the slightest right now because I don't trust myself to stop. I'm learning a lot every day. My diet does not vary a lot and I'm ok with that, but it does have flavor. If I'm really hungry I eat more squash noodles with shrimp. It's hard to get in enough calories on those days. I've learned to just drink more iced tea / water when I've reached my calorie goal but I'm still hungry. Before I would have just eaten however many cookies I wanted. Cookies, Butter and Cheese are not healthy for me and they never will be. I don't want this to be "just another diet". But only time will tell, I'd like to see myself 3-5 years from now. Will I always have to weigh and measure? I know how I failed with WW, and I know how I failed at Low Carb. I don't want to fail at Counting Calories too.

yes totally agree It's all about your personal journey, every journey is not fit for everyone very inspiring an insightful post
  • gjaholy33
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Daily posts for last week Thursday through Friday

Thursday December 9th

track yes
    calories yes
    exercise yes 60 minutes of interval workout with Fitbit
    water 110 ounces

Friday December 10th

track yes
    calories yes
    water 110 ounces

Saturday December 11th

track yes
    calories yes
    exercise no
    water 110 ounces
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily post this week

Sunday December 12th

track yes
    calories yes
    exercise no
    water 110 ounces

Monday December 13th

track yes
    calories yes
    water 110 ounces

goals and comments:
    hey guys I know I've been out this past week but I haven't been feeling good but I've enjoyed reading you guys posts I am responding to my question and whether or not this was a temporary or lifestyle change. Also I have responded to Ashley posts about reposting my YouTube link so you guys can follow me or my progress @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRwEAFeQRpvxxK3H0vaWlgA
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    So I did a thing. Lol. I decided my mental health was a priority. And have starting talking to a therapist. Not sure why it’s taken me so long, I’ve gone on and off many times in my adult life, but it’s been a while. And the last 2 1/2 years have been tough. But it’s been really good to focus on my mental health. Starting to feel more (mentally) like my old self.

I am so glad you did your thing girl I think that's the key in order to succeed on this journey. I myself have been looking for a therapist for the last eight months and have not been successful so have utilized the crisis hotline and that my really helps on my really bad days.
  • gjaholy33
    Options

thank you for mentioning me once again here's my link
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRwEAFeQRpvxxK3H0vaWlgA
This discussion has been closed.