TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (January)

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,491 Member
    Saturday 15 January
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Company visiting for the weekend. Am just enjoying myself, will worry about the rest tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    1/15/2022
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 60 minutes boxing
    Steps: 5,764

• JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Check in for Jan 15
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, walk, elliptical, bike, weights
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    kristiekay1962
    Jan. 15
    track: yes
    under: no, but close
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 52 min.
    steps: 7416

Good to have a day off. Good night Team TBBT. ๐Ÿ’ฅโœจ๐Ÿ˜ด
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    edited January 2022
    Sunday Weekly Weigh In for everydaywechoose
    PW 146.5
    CW 146.0

Daily report for sat dec 15
    log yes
    under yes
    exercise yes
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,909 Member
    Sat, Jan 15th
    Week 2 - Day 7
    Net Calories: 2023
    Steps: 6021 Steps
    Water: 68oz
    MUAC:
    • Tracked: Yes
    • Under Calories: No
    • Exercise for 20mins: Yes

January SW: 164
    PW: 159.8
    Weigh in Day
    Sun-Sat Net Cals: 13528Cals
    Cals Over Weekly Goal: 1089
    ๐Ÿ†˜โœณ๏ธ๐Ÿ†˜โœณ๏ธโœณ๏ธ๐Ÿ†˜๐Ÿ†˜(MUACโœณ๏ธYesDays)
    Wk2 Result: 158.2 = 1.6lbs lossโฌ‡๏ธ/1%
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    @sandkp congrats on your loss! Big or small, itโ€™s still a loss ๐Ÿ˜Š and I hope your knee or calf gets better soon! I could imagine that must be incredibly painful!

@rawrxamberx. Thanks! Its a pesky combo of taking turns on the knee and calf. Not sure my leg will ever be same after that surgery in 2020. I just try to be super aware and cut back before it spikes as a real injury.
  • sandkp
    edited January 2022
    @sandkp any loss is always a positive, and like you said you are lower than how you ended December! Sometimes, comparing where you are to the month before or even two months before can help see that your "small" losses are still big wins! Keep up the amazing work and remember while Exercise is important for your health, it all starts with your nutrition/intake. So while you heal your leg, just focus on eating right until you can exercise without any pain! Feel better!

@cmhubbard92. Thanks! I am definitely trying to keep that in mind but my plan was derailed of exercising those kiddo calories away.. so trying to balance my food intake and my mind tricks for any movements on the scale๐Ÿคช
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Check in for Jan 16
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, walk
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,491 Member
    Sunday 16 January
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
  • sandkp
    sandkp wrote: ยป
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    January Week #2
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 208.6
    CW: 207.2

Not my best but lower than end of december so on the right track. My first in Jan was a gain so taking that .4 from dec and being happy I am still going in the right direction. So close to 20 lb gone... aiming for that for next week or two.

I havent been on my exercise much as my body revolts .. either knee or calf... and this past week was that calf strain saying hey... may wanna come back. So I stopped riding that new indoor bike and gave it a rest (and when I jumped on yesterday to test it, I lowered my seat back to my comfy position that doesnt stretch my calf! ** hubs said it looked short so I ramped that seat up 1 notch and woolaa... calf spoke!)

Kids and hubs are back at jobs and college after winter break and my work restarted so trying to find a new normal in my world for the next several months after a month of a full house and everyone around. Not tons of time to log but being mindful. Probably not on that mini challenge this week but will get back on it when I settle in. Hoping to join in here more when I can get my routine settled but I do read and silently cheer you all on!

@sandkp So sorry to hear about your calf and knee acting up, but the rest you are giving them will be good. Nice loss this week! I love how you are analyzing and reporting all of your data without judgement; simply stating the facts and using the information to try to improve your success rate on this journey. I hear what you are saying about getting back into a "normal" routine. I cannot wait to find my "new normal" once my son and his girlfriend fly home on Monday night. I'll miss them, but....

@HASWLRS thanks. I hope you enjoy every minute of your company!! Then you can jump on the normal train!

I am learning slowly on how to read this leg... I have definitely learned patience with pt and recovery as they were turtle speed... and the calf strain outta nowhere that canceled my vacation taught me I cant control it all but I can figure away around it or wait it out! (Not weight it out though! ๐Ÿคฃ)

I love puzzles and numbers and while alot of folks hate a daily number on the scale it almost makes it easier for me.. even in a gain.. to KNOW what I did or that satisfaction of knowing after seeing the loss the next day that the water or food was temporaty and I didnt gain 3 lbs in a day. Patterns make my mind rest easy. I sure hope I figure me out eventually. If I dont think of it in this way, my emotions come in along with that "just eat it" " oh well what will it hurt" or even "you did so good and it didnt matter so go ahead and have that treat" thoughts. I hate those thoughts and they usually are followed by some kind of a food intake...and then I spiral. I only want to spiral after a bottle of wine (that I accounted for) ๐Ÿ˜‰

When I hit my 20 lb loss, I plan a treat for myself... pedicure or eyelass lift and tint... still not sure... pedis I love and I just wanna try the other. Most likely I will be so close to Onederland I will push it off and do them both after that goal. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Sunday
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - 45 min cross country skiing, 20 min bike
  • redhatsenior
    redhatsenior Posts: 133 Member
    Weight Wed. 1/12
    Previous Weight. 148
    Current Weight. 146. 2# loss๐Ÿ˜

Fri. Jan 14
    Log - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes (55 min. Brisk walk)

Sat. Jan.15
    Log - yes
    Under- no
    Exercise - yes (30 min. of aerobics and ST)

The week has gone well, but I have really been
    wanting to snack a lot. Have tried to keep busy
    and remind myself of my goal, but dealing with cravings has been tough. More mostly cloudy weather yet again.

Go Team!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    (Daily Post - Jan. 16)
    Logged: yes
    Under: no
    Water: 11 cups

MUAC
    Sunday - Saturday
    Green - yes days
    Red - no days
    ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”˜๐Ÿ”˜๐Ÿ”˜๐Ÿ”˜๐Ÿ”˜๐Ÿ”˜

The only reason I went over is because there was a birthday in the house! And Iโ€™m not gonna hold myself back from having a piece of cake and a little bit of ice cream. Itโ€™s okay to enjoy these special times ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป
  • rebekah2882
    rebekah2882 Posts: 50 Member
    Jan 14
    Exercise No
    Logged Yes
    Under Yes
  • rebekah2882
    rebekah2882 Posts: 50 Member
    Jan 15
    Exercise Yes
    Logged Yes
    Under Yes