Replies

• redhatsenior
    redhatsenior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Sat. Jan. 8
    Log - yes
    Under - no
    Exercise - no

I took this day off of exercise as a rest day. I did some extra snacking and indulged too much in chocolate.
    Tomorrow, back on the beam.

Go Team!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,514 Member
    Options
    Sat. Jan. 8
    Log - yes
    Under - no
    Exercise - no

I took this day off of exercise as a rest day. I did some extra snacking and indulged too much in chocolate.
    Tomorrow, back on the beam.

Go Team!

@redhatsenior We all need rest days. And sometimes we need chocolate too! 😁 Just don't get carried away (easier said than done) and you'll be fine. I work either a fun size pack of M&Ms or 5 Hershey's kisses into my day every day. Life without chocolate is no fun. 🍫🥰
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    JenKindo wrote: »
    Daily check in for Jan 8
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, walk, elliptical, bike, weights

@JenKindo way to keep moving!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @maryc11 I hope you can find a new walking buddy. Having someone waiting on you is a great motivator. Maybe you can find an audio book or something else to do while walking alone to help the time go by? I know if I'm listening to a good book I can't wait to walk in order to continue the story. 😊
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 Great suggestion! I will let you know how that works out. Very pleased to report my hubby stepped up today to 'walk me' for the first time ever...so maybe it's a blessing in disguise, right?
  • maryc11
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like Arthur in King of Queens when Carrie and Doug hired the dog walker to walk him. :-)
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: »
    @DaffyGirl88 Great suggestion! I will let you know how that works out. Very pleased to report my hubby stepped up today to 'walk me' for the first time ever...so maybe it's a blessing in disguise, right?

That's lovely! What a sweet guy!
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Sunday Weigh In for Jan 9
    PW 147.6
    CW 146.5

Daily report for sat jan 8
    log yes
    under yes
    exercise yes
    Yesterday was lovely. We took our beach umbrella, chairs, and of course roasted peanuts and low carb coolers and spent the afternoon on the beach listening to tunes, and the surf, and watching people. Laying in the sand. The weather is so cool now it it pleasant. I even layed in the sun for a bit to warm up before I went into the ocean for a bit of fun. On the weekend 'vacationers' come from Guadalajara to hit our beaches. Love love to watch the mexican families. Always fun to watch people set up their umbrella...you can tell those who know what they are doing, v.s. the 'visitors'. I have a kindle, and I brought it. I think I read for about half hour. My hubby's the avid reader. Me, hahah I'm still reading the same book for over a year. We normally eat at home, but the sun tuckered us out, so we went to a little fish street taco place that friends raved about. It was delicious. It was the perfect saturday afternoon
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Sunday Weigh In for Jan 9
    PW 147.6
    CW 146.5

Daily report for sat jan 8
    log yes
    under yes
    exercise yes
    Yesterday was lovely. We took our beach umbrella, chairs, and of course roasted peanuts and low carb coolers and spent the afternoon on the beach listening to tunes, and the surf, and watching people. Laying in the sand. The weather is so cool now it it pleasant. I even layed in the sun for a bit to warm up before I went into the ocean for a bit of fun. On the weekend 'vacationers' come from Guadalajara to hit our beaches. Love love to watch the mexican families. Always fun to watch people set up their umbrella...you can tell those who know what they are doing, v.s. the 'visitors'. I have a kindle, and I brought it. I think I read for about half hour. My hubby's the avid reader. Me, hahah I'm still reading the same book for over a year. We normally eat at home, but the sun tuckered us out, so we went to a little fish street taco place that friends raved about. It was delicious. It was the perfect saturday afternoon

What I’d give to be on a warm beach right now 😂 every winter I crave for warm weather! It sounds like you had fun! What you described sounded so peaceful and lovely 😊
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    @everydaywechoose I'm trying not to be jealous. We have been in a coldsnap since a week before Christmas. I've only gotten out to ski once. The rest of the time it has been hovering around -40 Celsius!

@Marci11 the peloton app has some outside waddling and running programs. They give you audio to tell you what to do during your walk. Might help time pass.

Sat
    Log - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - cycling
  • Mrscanmore
    Options
    @Krysless2 I have an old crank pasta maker and I love it!
  • maryc11
    Options
    Name Maryc11
    Date 1/9/2022
    Exercise Yes
    Logged Yes
    Under Yes
    Steps 5,396
    Water 68 oz
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Jan 9
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: No
  • Mrscanmore
    Options
    Sunday
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - 45 bike
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,925 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Sun, Jan 9th
    Week 2 - Day 1
    MUAC:
    Sunday - Saturday
    🆘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘(MUAC✳️YesDay)
    • Tracked: Yes
    • Under Calories: No
    • Exercise for 20mins: No
    Net Calories: 2994
    Steps: 6547 Steps
    Water: 48oz
    I feel like we need to minimize our goals into little bits and pieces sometimes. Make it easier to give ourselves that “I did IT!!” feeling. Today, my goal was to log my food AS SOON as I ate it. It was a teeny tiny goal but as I looked back at my day it made me feel good to be able to draw an imaginary checkmark to show it was completed…
    ..food for thought…
    I should probably give myself another checkmark just because I actually REMEMBERED to reflect back on it!!
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I know I've been absent, but can I still join for January, starting today.

Kristiekay1962
    Jan. 2, 22
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 11423

Jan. 3, 22
    steps: 10160

Jan. 4, 22
    steps: 8993

Jan. 5, 22
    under: no, worked 12 hr. shift
    exercise: no
    steps: 11445

Jan. 6, 22
    steps: 6362

Jan. 7, 22
    exercise: no, worked 12 hr. shift
    steps: 13067

Jan. 8, 22
    steps: 12579

Jan. 9, 22
    steps: 11669

Jan. 2
    WT: 190.0

I've been busy and a bit down (overeating). Will work harder to post daily, reduce calories in and exercise more. It's a new year and opportunity to get back on track. Good night Team TBBT.☃❄⛄😴

• DaffyGirl88
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: »
    Sometimes I feel like Arthur in King of Queens when Carrie and Doug hired the dog walker to walk him. :-)

@maryc11 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sunday 9 January
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • maryc11
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 ... you got my joke! Hahaha