TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (January)

Options

Replies

• rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 i am the same way! I have to do the accountability challenge in order for me to stay on track and be fully aware. When I don’t, I usually end up not sticking with it!
    I hope you don’t mind but I think I wanna try that red and green dot thing cuz that is such a good idea! I just don’t want you to think I’m trying to copy you or something.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Welcome back! 🙋‍♀️ You were missed. I was beginning to think that everyone had abandoned me... ;)

I'm still here :) I don't get notifications anymore, since the update, so I never see tags or anything, and it is still bothering me!

• maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Name Maryc11
    Date 1/7/2021
    SW 194.7
    CW 192.5
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,909 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    @Krysless2 i am the same way! I have to do the accountability challenge in order for me to stay on track and be fully aware. When I don’t, I usually end up not sticking with it!
    I hope you don’t mind but I think I wanna try that red and green dot thing cuz that is such a good idea! I just don’t want you to think I’m trying to copy you or something.

Totally don’t mind!! I switch up the emojis sometimes too. As long as one is clearly a negative and other is a positive!
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Thur. Jan. 6

Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes. 30 min.walk in the cold

Everydaywechoose, thanks for the quote. Something to ponder. We are often too critical of ourselves and our situation. Whoever said we are supposed to be perfect? We have our basic genetic mold, busy schedules, hormonal changes, water retention, family responsibilities, and a million other things going on that affect our bodies and our health. The important thing is that we are actively working on ourselves now. We should applaud ourselves for that!

Go Team!

The rose is a rose from the time it is a seed to the time it dies. Within it, at all times, it contains its whole potential. It seems to be constantly in the process of change: Yet at each state, at each moment, it is perfectly all right as it is.” – Paulo Coelho

I appreciate your thoughts @redhatsenior. This is exactly what I mean when I say this group is healthy and suportive. Gracias mi amiga:)
  • everydaywechoose
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    @Krysless2 I like the way you present your data. It's cool with the colors and all. What does the MUAC represent?
    Thank you! 🙂 There used to be a whole other forum called the Ultimate Accountability Challenge and because it was very successful the curator of this challenge, the Biggest Loser Challenge, brought the idea over here as an “option” for extra accountability. For me, I HAVE to do the MUAC to make this work.. it’s like the butter to TBL’s bread! Yin and Yang… Or what the pajamas mean to the cat?
    Need better analogies!! Lol

I love the analogies, they are perfect!
  • redhatsenior
    redhatsenior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Jan.7
    Log - yes
    Calories - yes
    Exercise - yes. Jenny Craig walk DVD - 35 min.

Today I feel like I want to munch all day. Didn’t sleep well last nite. I am taking today off as a rest day.

Go Team!
  • everydaywechoose
    Options
    report for jan 7
    log yes
    under yes
    exercise yes
    *today was a healthy day:) always a win
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Thursday
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - cycling

Friday
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - rest day
  • rawrxamberx
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Welcome back! 🙋‍♀️ You were missed. I was beginning to think that everyone had abandoned me... ;)

I'm still here :) I don't get notifications anymore, since the update, so I never see tags or anything, and it is still bothering me!

I just noticed that myself today! For awhile I was getting the notifications and the last couple days I haven’t been getting any 😭
  • Krysless2
    Options
    xdmbf1x9rke9.jpeg
    Husband’s Christmas present to me! I’m finally going to open it but why does that feel like such a daunting task??
  • rawrxamberx
    Options
    (Daily Post - Jan. 8)
    Logged: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 9 cups

MUAC
    Sunday - Saturday
    Green - yes days
    Red - no days
    🟢🔴🟢🔴🔴🔴🔴
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    1/7/2022
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 56 minutes "work it twerk it" (I can't dance so this class was SOOOO awkward for me, but I'm willing to try it again!)
    Steps: 6,839

1/8/2022
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: yes, 56 minutes boxing, 10 minutes arc trainer
    Steps: 8,069
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Friday January 7
    Track:  yes
    Under:  yes

Daily accountability TBBT
    Day: Saturday January 8
    Track:  no
    Under: no
    Exercise: no
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Hi, team. I am still here, but only in spirit until next week when my house guests go back to Europe. I have just read through the thread, and I must say that the positive energy, and the plethora of fantastic weigh-ins is so inspiring!!

Missing weigh-ins:

@rebekah2882 (Sunday)
    @kristiekay1962 (Monday)
    @PelotonLover1987 (Monday)
    @prehistoricmoongoddess (Wednesday)
    @Fit_Prit (Thursday)
    @murdog3t (Friday)
    @Krysless2 (Saturday)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    I got a message from @murdog3t saying that she has been unable to post in the group. Did anyone else experience this, and if so, how did it get resolved? Thanks.
  • Krysless2
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Sat, Jan 8th
    Week 1 - Day 7
    • Tracked: Yes
    • Under Calories: No
    • Exercise for 20mins: No; I was exhausted today
    Net Calories: 2305
    Steps: 2834 Steps
    Water: 60oz
    Sunday - Saturday
    🔴🔴🔴🔴🟢🟢🔴(MUAC🟢YesDays)

Weigh in Day
    January SW: 164
    Sun-Mon Net Cals: 15150Cals
    Wk1 Result 159.8lbs = 4.2lbs loss⬇️/2.56%
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,488 Member
    Options
    Saturday 8 January
    Track: yes

Start of a new week tomorrow. 🥳
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Jan 8
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, walk, elliptical, bike, weights
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Name Maryc11
    Date 1/7/2022
    Exercise Yes
    Logged Yes
    Under No
    Steps 12,762
    Water 68 oz

Name Maryc11
    Date 1/8/2022
    Exercise No
    Logged Yes
    Under No
    Steps 2,182
    Water 68 oz

Rainy Days; Not being consistent; Getting 'stuff accomplished' while sitting on my bottom in front of a monitor, necessary at the first part of a new year but hard to get myself up and out. Weighing myself daily again and remembering all too well why I stopped doing that.

Seeking a new balance. My walking buddy at work is leaving for another job in another community so I am bracing myself for independent motivation to continue the '3 o'clock' walk. I might need more than one buddy to keep it up, he was the one who was at the elevator every single day ready to walk a 5K. Fingers crossed I can motivate some others to walk with me daily.