Weigh-in Week 1
    PW: 146.6
    CW: 146.6

Holding steady...
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning TBBT!
    Six pages in for the first month and I am finally popping in to introduce myself and catch up on what you all have been doing!

My name is Christine, and I've been with TBBT since February 2019. I started my weight loss journey in November of 2018, and started at 248.0lb. I am currently in the 170s after a slight gain last year (about 6lb from Jan 1, 2021-Jan 1, 2022) but am pretty much considering last year a maintenance year. I wasn't very active in the group(and I already don't have a great start with that this year), but I hope to be a better teammate this year. My goal is to see the 150s by my birthday (October).

I live in Connecticut with my husband (happily married since February of last year), and our four fur babies (two 🐕 and two 🐈). I enjoy hiking, spending time with family, cooking and doing puzzles/games.

My goals for this month:
    • Log/track each meal at least 6 days per week.
    • Attend classes at the gym M,T,W,T at a minimum. There are other classes on Fri/Sat that I want to try, but only if I have the energy.
    • Drink at least 64oz water daily
    • Meal prep for at least 3 work days each week.
    • Read and catch up on the happenings of TBBT each day, and post at least 2x weekly.
    • Weigh in on my actual weigh day (Friday) and not Saturday.

I am posting my MUAC and weigh in after this post :)
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    MUAC 1/2/2022-1/6/2022

1/2/2022
    Tracked: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: no
    Steps: 664

1/3/2022
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 60 minutes TRX
    Steps: 7,029

1/4/2022
    Exercise: yes, 60 minutes Bodypump
    Steps: 7,745

1/5/2022
    Exercise: yes, 45 minutes cardio kickboxing, 30 minutes CORE
    Steps: 11,558

1/6/2022
    Exercise: yes, 60 minutes Bodypump
    Steps: 9,679

Weigh in:
    January start: 176.4
    Week 1: 173.3
    Loss: 3.1lb
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,488 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Welcome back! 🙋‍♀️ You were missed. I was beginning to think that everyone had abandoned me... ;)
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited January 2022
    Options
    daily report for jan 5
    log yes
    under yes
    exercise yes

@Krysless2 I like the way you present your data. It's cool with the colors and all. What does the MUAC represent?

@everydaywechoose I didn't see a reply to this so I'm going to answer. @HASWLRS posted the below on page 1:

Within the main weight loss challenge we have another optional, but highly recommended, challenge. It is called the Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge, (Mini Challenge), or the MUAC. It is based on another MFP challenge group by the same name, the Ultimate Accountability Challenge or the UAC.

The way it works is simple:

1. Log everything you eat that has calories in MFP.
    2. Stay inside your allotted daily calorie budget.
    3. Do at least 20 minutes of activity daily. This could be anything that gets you off the couch and being active: run, walk, cycle, swim, gardening, housework, yoga, gym, etc.
    4. Report each day on this thread (something to the effect of logged food: yes, under calories: yes, exercise: yes, and a brief description is nice)

So the MUAC represents items 1-3, I'm assuming Green circles represent Yes for all 3 and Red represent No.

Don't ask me how she gets the little circles in there, that's beyond my technical abilities. 🤣🤣
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 189.8

I hope to be more active this coming week. I'm still recovering from the holiday activity. And I had lost the group, somehow. My bookmark was no longer bookmarked so I thought everyone had left. Have a great weekend, everyone.
  • everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    report for Jan 6
    log yes
    under yes
    exercise yes hubby went to play golf in the afternoon, so I cranked up the tunes and and did some house-cleaning. I love going to sleep with freshly washed sheets.

@DaffyGirl88 thanks for the definition to MUAC. Acronyms gotta love them.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    report for Jan 6
    log yes
    under yes
    exercise yes hubby went to play golf in the afternoon, so I cranked up the tunes and and did some house-cleaning. I love going to sleep with freshly washed sheets.

@DaffyGirl88 thanks for the definition to MUAC. Acronyms gotta love them.

They are my world. :/
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Currently listening to Christmas music while un-decorating the house. I hate taking down the decorations, the house always looks so dark and bare after. :( Oh and teleworking too. ;) Your tax dollars hard at work (if you're in the US that is).
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Pw: 250
    Cw: 251
    All good as I was on vacay 😀🍹
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone sorry I've been missing for a while I was so so busy with kids and life and doing different things over the holidays

Never gained weight though lost

Pw in December last time weighed was 149lb I think not sure

But I'm now 146 yay hope you all had a nice Christmas and happy new year
  • redhatsenior
    redhatsenior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thur. Jan. 6

Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes. 30 min.walk in the cold

Everydaywechoose, thanks for the quote. Something to ponder. We are often too critical of ourselves and our situation. Whoever said we are supposed to be perfect? We have our basic genetic mold, busy schedules, hormonal changes, water retention, family responsibilities, and a million other things going on that affect our bodies and our health. The important thing is that we are actively working on ourselves now. We should applaud ourselves for that!

Go Team!

The rose is a rose from the time it is a seed to the time it dies. Within it, at all times, it contains its whole potential. It seems to be constantly in the process of change: Yet at each state, at each moment, it is perfectly all right as it is.” – Paulo Coelho
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Jan 7
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, walk
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Jan. 7)
    Logged: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 10.5 cups

I was so close to staying under! I was only over by 12 calories 😭 the last couple days were worse than that lol so I’ll take it as a win! 💪🏻
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I was so close to staying under! I was only over by 12 calories 😭 the last couple days were worse than that lol so I’ll take it as a win! 💪🏻

Fidget for 5 minutes and you'll burn that up! :D
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Dillyg08
    PW 203
    CW 200

I was so shocked when my weight hit over 200. My goal is to lose at least 5 lbs per month.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,909 Member
    Options
    Thurs, Jan 6th
    Week 1 - Day 5
    Net Calories: 1262
    Steps: 8503 Steps
    Water: 72oz

MUAC:
    Sunday - Saturday
    🔴🔴🔴🔴🟢🔘🔘(MUAC🟢YesDays)
    • Tracked: Yes
    • Under Calories: Yes
    • Exercise for 20mins: Yes

Fri, Jan 7th
    Week 1 - Day 6
    Net Calories: 1558
    Steps: 5275 Steps
    Water: 60oz

MUAC:
    Sunday - Saturday
    🔴🔴🔴🔴🟢🟢🔘(MUAC🟢YesDays)
    • Tracked: Yes
    • Under Calories: Yes
    • Exercise for 20mins: Yes; I focused in on my chores today.. even broke a 😅
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,909 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    @Krysless2 I like the way you present your data. It's cool with the colors and all. What does the MUAC represent?
    Thank you! 🙂 I save all my logs in a note on my phone, and when its time to weigh in I’ll usually take a quick look over my week/month and see if my dots are getting greener as the weeks go on😊. Also, seeing all those red dots pop up day after day makes me more aware of myself and my goals here..AND seeing just how quickly the days of the week come to an end, gives a girl a little more perspective! MUAC aka Mini-Ultimate Accountability-Challenge. It’s what we used to call it... There used to be a whole other forum called the Ultimate Accountability Challenge and because it was very successful the curator of this challenge, the Biggest Loser Challenge, brought the idea over here as an “option” for extra accountability. For me, I HAVE to do the MUAC to make this work.. it’s like the butter to TBL’s bread! Yin and Yang… Or what the pajamas mean to the cat?
    Need better analogies!! Lol

Btw..
    Happy Saturday guys!! One more day…!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 7 January
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    dillyg08 wrote: »
    Friday
    Dillyg08
    PW 203
    CW 200

I was so shocked when my weight hit over 200. My goal is to lose at least 5 lbs per month.

@dillyg08 sounds like a reasonable goal. Welcome to the group! 🙋‍♀️