January 30

Options

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,051 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Sunday Success

Well done @jjjcat @Bill70sStrong @victorious55 @stella7x7 on positive completion of all three accountabilities today!

Sounds like you are ready for another successful week ahead @jjjcat - well done!

Champion reporting today by @Winner_in_Life @Mrs_Hoffer
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    @mshawski So sorry to hear :(

Jan 30 - I logged, didn't exercise and went over a bit. But still a good day. I did some planning and food prep for the week and the start of February. I will be a Champion for January.

Well done on logging and planning/prepping for the week @Jana_2020 πŸ₯°
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    One day left with 2 pass left OMG it was close this month and it’s not over yet!!!! Second day of rowing knees feeling so much better pushing to add some mileage to the ergometer (fancy) word for rower πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ good workout remembering some muscles I forgot that I had!

Tracked and logged stayed under

You’ve got it @snowshoe072 β€” it has been quite a month! I am so happy to read that you’re back at your workouts and the knee is behaving well again. 🌟
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    January 30
    βœ…βœ…βœ…
    Pass days: Lots

Was able to do some light exercise in addition to stretching today.

Well done Chris @WhatMeRunning πŸ₯°
  • jamcnewman
    edited January 2022
    Options
    mshawski wrote: Β»
    βœ…βœ…βœ…
    Coming back up for air after a work week from hades. I bought many pairs of hideously bright and overly patterned running tights to make myself feel better.

Official word from the rheumatologist this week:

1. I don’t have RA currently but given how high the RA factor was vs. my age, and my family history, he said plan on getting it at some point
    2. Degenerative Disc Disease
    3. Fibromyalgia
    4. My blood pressure is officially on this β€œwe should monitor this” level 😬

I was told to stop running and stop my workouts at the gym. I’m pretty sure my response, verbatim, was β€œOh, hell no”. He admitted I’m not going to make it worse it’s just going to hurt and really what else is new, so I’m most definitely not changing that. It will hurt more to gain 50lbs back in the long run. I am taking his advice and trying to see if going GF makes me feel better though (also have a family history of Celiacs, but my recent test came back negative). Yay πŸ™„. This will help my random snacking habit though, since I can’t eat kiddos cheez its anymore.

Anyhoo. Gearing up for a more focused February.

Ohhhh someone (female in a totally supportive not creepy way) at the gym told me my butt looked really good. Hooray for all those squats paying off! 😁

@mshawski
    Well done on getting all three today Maryann 🌟🌟🌟 I am glad you have had some resolution with the rheumatologist as I know it has been weighing on you. The new tights sound fabulous and will totally lift your spirits!

Wishing you a less challenging work week in the days ahead. πŸ₯°
  • Ginharbe
    Ginharbe Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer >:)
    Please give a shout out and let us know if you are going to make the Winner's Circle or the Champion's List this month!! :)

Yes I want to be in the CIRCLE, if you are talking about January , I have one day to go. <3
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Sunday 1/30

Exercise 60
    Calories 1200 under
    Tracking complete
    Remaining pass days 3/3

Great job today! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Ginharbe wrote: Β»
    JANUARY 29//// I had a get together at my house , so I was busy
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Clean my house all morning , I now that was exercise
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of went over in the sugar just a little
    everything I ate and drank? Yes

JANUARY 30

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes run and walked
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, but went over in sugars
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH MY EATING THIS WEEKEND.

Awesome job @Ginharbe !! That's not easy to do when you have people over! Excellent job!!

Ginharbe wrote: Β»
    @Mrs_Hoffer >:)
    Please give a shout out and let us know if you are going to make the Winner's Circle or the Champion's List this month!! :)

Yes I want to be in the CIRCLE, if you are talking about January , I have one day to go. <3

I'm over on my Pass Days, so I won't be in the Winner's Circle, but I am a Champion! A Champion is one who shows up consistently even though they've used up all their pass days!!
  • Ginharbe
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer
    Sorry , I meant to give you a heart , lol
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    I managed a 40 min walk this afternoon but it wasn’t enough to overcome my calorie intake today so another pass day.

No winner circle for me.
    @LazyBlondeChef
    Great job getting a walk in and reporting while you are away for work! Wishing you good days ahead and safe travels back on the 1st. 😊
  • jamcnewman
    edited January 2022
    Options
    1/30
    3 yeses
    Used 4 pass days this month
    Working to adjust to new afternoon/evening routines. Tennis and walking when the weather permits are my plan.

@summerskier
    What a wonderful thing to look forward to β€” tennis! Fingers crossed for you that the weather cooperates. 🌷 Great job today!
  • Ginharbe
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer
    I'm over on my Pass Days, so I won't be in the Winner's Circle, but I am a Champion! A Champion is one who shows up consistently even though they've used up all their pass days!!

I LOVE THAT, You have impressed me, and you work in this group is incredible.

• jamcnewman
    Options
    30/01/2022
    Exercise – yes bike ride and cardio
    Tracked – yes
    Calories – yes
    2/3 pass days
    I didn’t get as much exercise as usual today – it was very cold all day so we stayed in after lunch. The sun was bright this morning which brightened up my bike ride.
    Whatever happens tomorrow I will be a winner this month!
    It has been a very quiet month with not many days out. The next two/three weeks are also very quiet.

It is so lovely to have a sunny day, even if it is colder. Congratulations on being a winner this month! Quieter days ahead for you @lesdarts180 β€” do you have a garden? Is it getting warm enough there for that soon?
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    βœ… Exercise: 66 mins
    βœ… Calories: under goal
    βœ… Tracked

Remaining pass days: 3️⃣

Well done Terri! @TerriRichardson112 πŸ’
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Sending three cheers out to

@eokoro @tahm42 @ForLangston

πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    βœ… Exercise: 1 hour walking
    βœ… Calories
    βœ… Tracked

0 pass days used
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    β˜‘οΈ 20+ mins exercise (50 min walk)
    β˜‘οΈ Within calorie budget
    β˜‘οΈ Track every BLT :)

I'm 15lbs down and considering recalculating my calorie budget based on this current weight. (The past few years I've used the average of multiple calculators to define my calorie target, not the one MFP calculates.) I plan to start the February UAC at that new lower target. Are there any maintainers who could share some advice on how they handled changing/lowering calorie targets as they lost weight?
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Arc2Arc wrote: Β»
    X Exercise: DL
    βœ… Calories: under goal
    βœ… Tracked

Over on pass days. Now able to sleep through the night and move around with just over the counter pain meds. :-)

@Arc2Arc
    Such good news Lorenzo and so pleased to know your healing and surgical recovery is progressing well. I am pleased for you that over the counter meds are sufficient now. That is a big step forward. Your body will thank you as oxy is so hard on the digestive system, in addition to other effects. Way to go for reporting in! 🌟