Options

Replies

• Ginharbe
    Ginharbe Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    @biketheworld
    @loopydo2017
    @Mrs_Hoffer
    Hello ladies, I knew that If I would put myself out there for a challenge, I had to stick to it. when I promise something no matter to who and what , I deliver.

Thank you for all your encouragement, your time, attention, support, all of it. And @Mrs_Hoffer your are the best
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    I’m ending the month with another pass day as I had no opportunity for exercise today. Even though I had only two meals today my dinner choices were out of my control so I made the best choices I could.

Tomorrow will probably not be much better (airport food) but my plans for February UAC are to get back on track beginning on the 2nd.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,056 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    39afcc1gi7dx.jpg

It's hard to believe that we're heading into February already! But I'll be honest, I can't wait for Spring!

In January, the month when it's popular to make "New Year's Resolutions", we had 37 new people sign up for the UAC. I thought that was a fantastic start to the new month/new year!! 19 of those new folks began the month by posting daily. But as of the 28th, only about 5 of our new people are still posting.

Having said that, I do want to give an honorable mention "shout out" to @Caramel_Apple and @Marilynsretired who are two of our newest members and I believe they are both finishing January with 0 Pass Days!! High Five!! 👋🏻 Very well done ladies!

@loopydo2017 , and @Revlish , who are also new this month both appear to be in line for the Winner's Circle as well! And @Ginharbe may not be in the Winner's Circle, but is definitely a CHAMPION! Huge Congrats to you all!! <3

Let's finish January strong, as we head into February!

Join us in the February UAC here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/142439-ultimate-accountability-challenge-february-2022

Yay to newcomers and consistency! I first joined UAC in July of 2017 and have been off and on over the years so I have a good foundation of knowing how to stick to the healthy habits. But it has been a year and a half since I last joined so it feels new again!
    Love the positivity and encouragement here.

Well done @loopydo2017 🌟🌟🌟
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Arc2Arc wrote: »
    X Exercise: DL
    ✅ Calories: under goal
    ✅ Tracked

What a January this has been! I’ve now said goodbye to the constant pain that’s been with me for months. I was walking around the house today and for the first time noticed the feeling of being 27 pounds lighter. Maybe the pain masked that feeling but it’s incredible.

I’m a little different as to how I feel about winter. I’m sad January is ending. I never really got to enjoy being out in the snow. I used to visit family in New England when I was very young and I remember building igloos with my cousins. Even then they couldn’t get me out of them. I just wanted to hang out inside an igloo. I can’t explain it. :-)

Congrats to all the champions and winners! You inspire me. I’m hoping to join you soon.

You have done an amazing thing for yourself @Arc2Arc taking off and keeping off the weight, through rehab and another surgery, and now recovery from that. 27 pounds is a tremendous load to shift and your body will heal so much better. Keep taking good care, and your incredible positive spirit. 🏅🏆🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    One pass day left 😊. I did spin, rowing, of course snow shoveling and meditation today. Hope for early spring can’t open the pool soon enough I could probably skate on it 😂😂

Tracked and logged feeling good about January despite knee issues I did well. See ya all next month!!

Well done Kate. Amazing day of activity today! I know what you mean — I can’t wait to get back into the pool. 🏊🏻‍♀️🏊🏻‍♀️🏊🏻‍♀️

See you next month!

@snowshoe072
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Monday 1/31

Exercise 60
    Calories 1200 under
    Tracking complete
    Remaining pass days 3/3

Congratulations 🥳 🥳🥳 Fantastic job on your FIRST month! You are truly an inspiration. 🥰
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Monday January 31

✅✅✅
    Exercise was two sessions on the treadmill and I used more incline to achieve “brisk” walking. Still figuring all this out 🥳🥳🥳

Well, that’s a wrap on January; two pass days used). Looking forward to February; every day is a one day closer to spring. 🌷🌼🌺🌺🌻

We are in a massive blizzard (again) right now and I am grateful to be home in our cozy house (and that the power hasn’t gone out again)…. This is a snapshot of the road map right now:

sepc261b75st.jpeg
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,980 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am so impressed that so many UACers ended the month so strong! So many Yesses today! 👏👏👏

I had wanted to end January strong as well with 3 Yesses, but it didn't work out that way. Got a bit out of control this evening, by about 1000 calories or so, and didn't track it. Was stricken with the "last supper" mentality, i.e. since I'm out of the Winner's Circle I may as well pig out tonight and then get back on the straight and narrow in February!

Oh well, it is what it is. 🤷‍♀️

I actually did get 1 Yes in today. I got in my exercise. I did a 3.65 mile run this morning. 😊
    🌥🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Options
    ~❄️~ 1 / 31 /2022~~ Waving Hi ~~ ☃️ ~~ BLESSings ALLways ~💖~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 27,880 +.......... 180 = walking ......... 30 cleaning

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY & Celebration
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-
    -26-27-28-29-30-31

0 = pass days ~ ~ ~ BYE BYE ~ JANUARY ~ ~ ~

💖 Wishing EVERYONE all the BEST & Much Success 🏆 We Got This 🏆