Exercise: Yes, walk

Feb 7
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, walk, elliptical, bike, weights
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Weigh in - 178.7. Not a big loss, but after last month, I think I'm starting to slow down.

Sunday
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise
    Cross country skiing. We went for 1h45. Did 13 km of rolling hills. Snow was lightly falling. It was beautiful .
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I have to catch up on posts but here is my daily posts

Saturday Feb 5 (week 1 day 7)

✔️ Track: Yes
    ✔️ Under Calories: yes
    ✖️ Exercise: No
    ✔️ Water: yes
    I didn’t exercise Saturday. My daughter got covid and we took her to get tested because she was positive with home rapid test. While she was wearing n95, we all tested. We all came back negative except her. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sunday Feb 6 (week 2 day 1)

✔️ Exercise: Yes, if I count work steps. I did 11k steps
    At work today. Did take stairs and walk over 4 miles today.

Will update for today. So far I’m path!
  • JenKindo
    JenKindo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Just getting caught up

@HASWLRS So sorry to hear you are having a rough time of it. Remember to take care of yourself!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    2/7/2022
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 60 minutes TRX
    Steps: 5,872

• Mrscanmore
    Options
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - 10km run, 30 min strength
  • melissan84
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Monday Feb 7 (week 2 day 2)

✔️ Exercise: yes, Liift4 and Daisy Keech bubble butt workout on YT
    Wow, liift4 is muscle weight training. I was sweating buckets even though I didn’t burn too many calories. I did chest and triceps. It was pretty intense. 😂 but I managed to though it. I also did daisy Keech butt workout omg omg 😳 my butt was on fire. I mean on fire. I couldn’t even much after that.
    I’m sure I will be super sore tomorrow. Let’s go it’s new day. I also lost 0.6 lbs as of this morning. So I’m hoping for more this week.
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Name Maryc11
    Date 2/7/2022
    Exercise Yes
    Logged Food Yes
    Under Calories Yes
    Steps 3,340
    Water 68 oz

Name Maryc11
    Date 2/8/2022
    Exercise Yes
    Logged Food Yes
    Under Calories Yes
    Steps 6,342
    Water 68 oz
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,532 Member
    Options
    Monday 7 February
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    Weigh in - 178.7. Not a big loss, but after last month, I think I'm starting to slow down.

Sunday
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise
    Cross country skiing. We went for 1h45. Did 13 km of rolling hills. Snow was lightly falling. It was beautiful .

@Mrscanmore The skiing sounds wonderful! I used to love skiing at twilight, not a sound in the woods, very peaceful.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    melissan84 wrote: »
    Monday Feb 7 (week 2 day 2)

✔️ Exercise: yes, Liift4 and Daisy Keech bubble butt workout on YT
    Wow, liift4 is muscle weight training. I was sweating buckets even though I didn’t burn too many calories. I did chest and triceps. It was pretty intense. 😂 but I managed to though it. I also did daisy Keech butt workout omg omg 😳 my butt was on fire. I mean on fire. I couldn’t even much after that.
    I’m sure I will be super sore tomorrow. Let’s go it’s new day. I also lost 0.6 lbs as of this morning. So I’m hoping for more this week.

@melissan84 sounds like a heck of a day! I hope you can wolk today. :)
  • LiveLaughLove1969
    LiveLaughLove1969 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Weigh In

LiveLaughLove1969
    Weigh In day: Friday
    Prev Weight: 175.4
    Current Weight: 177

I had gallbladder surgery Friday which was my weigh In day and I’ve been down ever since. I don’t know if too late since Friday was my weigh in day. But here’s my info. Can you please let me know if I’ve messed up and got it in to late. Thank you
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Week 1 Weigh In

LiveLaughLove1969

I had gallbladder surgery Friday which was my weigh In day and I’ve been down ever since. I don’t know if too late since Friday was my weigh in day. But here’s my info. Can you please let me know if I’ve messed up and got it in to late. Thank you

Good morning @LiveLaughLove1969 you have not messed anything up!! We don't kick you out until you miss two weigh ins, not just being late for one. And we try not to kick anyone out ever. We all understand that real life can get in the way sometimes, and I would say having surgery is a more than valid reason!! I hope you have a speedy recovery!!
  • melissan84
    Options
    Tuesday Feb 7 (week 2 day 3)

✔️Track: Yes
    ✔️ Exercise: yes, Liift4 and some extra butt exercises
    Omg I was very sore today everywhere. My chest, my arms, abs and butt. Today was back and biceps and I also did some extra butt exercises. Wow what a burn. I will feel it tomorrow. Lost some weight again today I’m in the 241 now. I can’t wait to see 230s as that’s one step closer away from 200s. Let’s go weight. 😆
  • melissan84
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Weigh in Day
    February SW: 156.3
    Sun-Mon Net Cals: 11069Cals
    Cals Over Weekly Net: 569
    🟢🟢🛑🟢🟢🛑🛑(MUAC🟢YesDays)
    Wk1 Result 158.5lbs = 2.2lbs gain🔺/1.4%
    I don’t know what to say.. The proof is in the pudding I guess.. I can definitely see my mental illness in my results(and my stomach this morning).

I’m extremely dedicated at the beginning of the week(and I’m not pushing myself to ever feel hungry or deprived either), then when I allow myself a cheat meal it becomes 2 or 3 meals of overeating passed the point of overly stuffed. You know about the definition of insanity.. I guess that’s why I will always be a permanent resident here in crazy-town.
    Hugs. Hopefully this week is a better week with loss. I totally get about eating one cheat meal the. Thinking it’s the whole day. It’s constant mental battle. We got this.
    sandkp wrote: »
    So not my weigh in day but since I am a daily weigher (good or bad... just plotting the numbers) and I had a "lets relieve the stress" kinda Saturday night just wanna share my huh? moment.

So DH got me a calzone (which I havent been eating foods like that lately) Friday since I was working late... he just grocery shopped and picked up dinner to surprise me. So I saved half for Saturday. I also decided to have one of those adult drinks . Should have saved the glass and put a straw in the bottle of wine. 😅

I woke up this morning thinking I would be climbing for sure after 2 days of bad eatin, a jacuzzi sit and a bottle of wine. Shocker, I was down 2 lb from yesterday. So curious to see if that sticks. I am thinking I just sweated all those bad things out while soaking. If I gain it back I am jumping back in for another soak! 🛀

Wishing everyone a great week!!!
    Wohoo for weight loss though and you got to enjoy that wine.
    Week 1 Weigh In

LiveLaughLove1969

I’m hoping you are feeling better. Take it easy.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    2/8/2022
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: yes, 60 minutes Bodypump, 60 minutes spin
    Steps: 10,337

I'm hoping I can sleep well tonight after ending spin at 8. I have to be up by 4 :cry:
  • Mrscanmore
    Options
    Tues
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise 45 min strength

@DaffyGirl88 I always freak myself out going at dark. I think a coyote will jump out at me!
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Feb. 6
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 8861

Feb. 7
    exercise: no
    steps: 12520

Feb. 8
    exercise: 22 min.
    steps: 20168

Monday WT: 191.0

Sorry, I have been too tired and having to go to bed earlier, so haven't been posting. And today, I just don't have time to read posts. Everyone is doing great. Wishing everyone the best. Good night.😴❣💞
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Tuesday (Day3; Wk2)
    Steps: 11175
    Today’s Cals / Net Cals: 1978 / 1243
    3Day Count: 4844 / 2508
    3Day Avg: 1615 / 836
    MUAC: Yes/Yes/Yes
    Sun-Sat💚💚💚🔘🔘🔘🔘

Just chugging along.. lots of changes at work, but I’m trying not to stress too much
    Probably shouldn’t have had that second serving of cereal but ah well!

Looking forward to my little nephew’s birthday party on Sunday. My uncle is bringing his sugary delicious Sangria and I need some tips from you guys! Please help me come up with game plan. Any tips or tricks?
    Thank you in advance!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    February Week #2
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 204.4
    CW: 203.0

Not the 2lb loss from my Sat. Night but some of it stayed off!

Have a great day TBBT! Off to start day 3 of my 5 day 36 hr work week with over 21 hrs logged with 3 days to go. Not sure that math adds up!🤣
This discussion has been closed.