• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    So good to see our top 3!!! Well done, and tiaras all around :heart:
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    CW: 182

It was our friends' daughter's first birthday yesterday. She basically made my year by crawling into my lap and hugging me, which was omg. Turns out being chosen for baby cuddles is just as incredible as being chosen for puppy or kitten cuddles. :blush:

I don't really want kids but I'm happy to cuddle anyone else's lol.

Anyways, we ate cake and pasta and cheese and all those delicious and terrible things so my weight kinda isn't good today. Alas.

It was so good to see our friends though. We haven't seen much of them or baby V at all since she was born.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    @DD265 Hope you're having a great time in Dubai. Can't wait to hear all about it. Thanks for getting your step report in from the road!

@deniners2 Great consistent progress this year.. keep up the great work and congrats on hitting that milestone!

@Kali225 Back with a vengeance!! Grab onto that motivation and ride the wave. Continue to demonstrate your impressive habits - they're clearly effective!
  • jugar
    Options
    Thanks for the news! It is so good to hear about enjoying the people without going overboard on the food @ashleycarole86 and about good blood results in spite of all the tumult @micki48

There is a bit of catching up to do ----

weigh-ins due for Sunday-Monday:
    @wendydpromos
    @lonestarbabe
    @Gidgitgoescrazy
    @graceojo999
    @kdblpn

G'night!
  • jugar
    Options
    My last week for you @ashleycarole86 --
    Sunday - 16,332
    Monday - 10,040 + 30 Pilates + 30 bike
    Tuesday - 11,446 + 30 Pilates + 60 snowshoe
    Wednesday - 12,847 + 15 Pilates + 45 bike
    Thursday - 11,328 + 30 Pilates + 45 snowshoe + 45 bike
    Friday - 8,829 + 45 snowshoe
    Saturday - 13,971+ 45 bike
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post steps 3.6.22

Steps👣 2498

Exercise👟 Rest Day
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Last call for anyone still wanting to report outstanding steps for Feb 27-Mar 5. The week 1 step report will be issued soon!

3/6 exercise:
    12139 steps + 31 minutes Peloton

In the middle of a work crisis so I have to dart.. hope everyone's week starts off okay!!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Steps and Exercise stats

27th Feb - 2484
    28th Feb - 4290 / 57 mins Epic 2 Day 37 Glutes, Hamstrings and Back
    1st Mar - 3455
    2nd Mar - 10514
    3rd Mar - 3907
    4th Mar - 1697 / 53 mins Epic 2 Day 38 Tempo Training Leg Day
    5th Mar - 1494 / 61 mins Aerobics
  • jugar
    Options
    Monday has flown by here - lots of errands, practicing, and not very many steps or exercise. It is icy and rainy, so walking in the woods or snowshoeing is not very wonderful. It will get cold again but I am headed tomorrow for Montreal, and then down to North Carolina! It will be a lot warmer there, and hopefully I will be able to get more steps in.

@wendydpromos - so glad you're back on the horse! Logging sure makes a difference.
    ic7i52c66mok.png

@collegelyfe17 there's a beautiful step count! keep that phone on you so you always have steps to brag about :smiley:

@ashleycarole86 I hope your work crisis is done and dusted. Gotta sweep those right out the door!

Here is the weigh-in due list through Tuesday:
    @lonestarbabe
    @Gidgitgoescrazy
    @kdblpn
    @Kali225

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.