TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    OK everyone, it's been pretty quiet around here so going to throw some shout outs to see where / how everyone is doing? @brandi_84 @loseit3136 @Mrscanmore @murdog3t @rawrxamberx @sandkp @cmhubbard92 Y'all still with us? 🤷‍♀️

And newbies @BethAnnD75 @Smlisley @Quiltmom9800 @blissfulk @maryphum how are y'all doing with the challenge? Have any questions about the mechanics of the site? Or about anything else (other than winning lottery numbers...)? Speak up peeps! Research has shown that the more active you are here the more successful you are. It's when you go radio silent that your healthy habits start to slip. So chek in and let us know how you are.😊

@DaffyGirl88 definitely still here. Just trying to stay a float in this busy season. 1st day off since 2/21. Back at it for another 2 weeks tomorrow. Long 10 + hr days and short nights make posting hard these days. I try to read through and get my weights in but daily logging isnt in the mix right now. But omad helps with staying under. Definitely not gonna make the mini challenges with no logging and small bits of exercise but my goal is to watch for the end of my busy season and keep my weight semi on point until I can jump in full force again. Soooo close to 25 gone. Cant wait to reach it and then onederland after that!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 3/4
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: no
    under calories: no
    exercise: no
    Steps : 5260
    Water: 88
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Welcome to everyone! Sorry I haven’t check much in here. So I have not exercise daily but wow everyday I have been exhausted, this cruise is huge plus all the walking once in ports, I closed my rings everyday. As far as food, honestly I haven’t been watching it too much but I think I did ok but alcohol I’m sure did me in.
    I haven’t weigh myself. So please carry my weight from PW at 239.6 lbs. I can weigh tomorrow after I get home. Today is our last sea day on the cruise. 🥺
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    March week 1 weigh in

Sw: 175.2
    Cw: 171.4
    Loss: 3.8lb
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    @brandi_84 I’m still at the same insurance sales agent job, I just added a skill set where in between calls I’ll be working on new concepts that my company wants to try out and see if they stick… kind of like an insurance scientist ..haha! Truthfully, I’m just happy to get some time off the phones!
    And thank you for asking!

Next time you turn around.. maybe grab your phone WITH the chocolate and log it before you take a bite? Ooorr I like these for my chocolate fix(warning: expensive but that helps me keep my servings small) also the peanut butter helps curve the bitterness for the two on the end.
    y056ex2ioige.jpeg

Keto nuggets look yummy!😋
  • BlissfulK
    Options
    OK everyone, it's been pretty quiet around here so going to throw some shout outs to see where / how everyone is doing? @brandi_84 @loseit3136 @Mrscanmore @murdog3t @rawrxamberx @sandkp @cmhubbard92 Y'all still with us? 🤷‍♀️

And newbies @BethAnnD75 @Smlisley @Quiltmom9800 @blissfulk @maryphum how are y'all doing with the challenge? Have any questions about the mechanics of the site? Or about anything else (other than winning lottery numbers...)? Speak up peeps! Research has shown that the more active you are here the more successful you are. It's when you go radio silent that your healthy habits start to slip. So chek in and let us know how you are.😊

@Daffygirl88 Thank you for checking in! I was doing great last week. This week I over did it with quinoa. I ate it like it was cauliflower rice, lol. I think I have learned some valuable lessons this week for diet and intermittent fasting. I am making time for exercise. Tomorrow’s weigh-in may be a gain, but hopefully I will make up for it this coming week :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,514 Member
    Options
    Saturday 5 March
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Some days are just like that.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    March week 1 weigh in

Sw: 175.2
    Cw: 171.4
    Loss: 3.8lb

@cmhubbard92 Holy cow Christine!! Helluva loss this week!! 👍🎉
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Saturday(Wk1; Day 7)
    Steps: 9630
    Total Calories: 1900
    Net Calories: 1294
    MUAC: Yes / Yes / Yes

February SW: 156
    March SW: 158
    Weigh-in: 152.1 5.9lbs loss⬇️/3.73%
    MUAC: 🟢🚫🟢🚫🟢🚫🟢
    Total Cals: 13039(DailyAvg: 1862)
    Net Cals: 10709(DailyAvg: 1529
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    On my fitbit app at the bottom it as a spot that says "start logging your food" .
    I don't have it synced to MFP so I log food there to keep up with exercise calories. It also has graphs and gauges which makes It more visually appealing to me, than just a number. I am still working at making the logging part a habit,though.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome! @DaffyGirl88 🤗❤️
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Saturday 5 March
    Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes (67 minutes)
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    On my fitbit app at the bottom it as a spot that says "start logging your food" .
    I don't have it synced to MFP so I log food there to keep up with exercise calories. It also has graphs and gauges which makes It more visually appealing to me, than just a number. I am still working at making the logging part a habit,though.

Ooooohhh I see it! @DaffyGirl88 you have to click “edit” at the top of the main page in the Fitbit app(the page that shows your steps at the top) then add the Food logging tile. Woooooow sneaky sneaky sneaky! Also it looks like I’ll get the best of both worlds since my MFP “speaks” to FItbit, my daily logs transferred over from MFP. And now I can see how Fitbit puts it into pretty charts! Thank you Brandi!
    Also, might I suggest for you to stick with MFP logging and allow it to transfer over to Fitbit like I did? It seems MFP diary has always been superior to others. It’s like the app developers know this and continue to spend the most time and $$$ on that feature. Anyway, Look how it transferred over! How cool! Thanks again! 🤗

5m1ny0cx8txq.png
  • BlissfulK
    edited March 2022
    Options
    SW: 145 (2.22.22)

PW: 139.2

CW: 139.6

Loss this Week: + 0.4

Loss from Starting: - 5.4

Lbs until Goal: 24.6

Added 0.4 lbs. Hoping for a better week this week, Quinoa is finished, more veggies🥗 :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @brandi_84 and @Krysless2 I think I see it now! It's going to take some research / thought on my end to figure it out and understand the difference between that and MFP. For insurance, I clicked on 2/26 because it was pink indicating that I was over that day. It says I only burned 707 calories that day. Isn't my BMR higher than that? Also, I earned 110 calories from a 20 Peloton class that day. So is Fitbit saying that all other activity and bodily functions only burned 600 calories? 🤷‍♀️. I definitely need to read up on how they come up with that number.

Also @brandi_84 I'm assuming you sent a friend request? Otherwise Im now friends with someone else. 😂 Thanks!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Melissan84
    PW last week before going cruise 239.6 lbs
    CW 242.8 lbs not bad for an 8 day cruise 🤪😵‍💫
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    I've been away on holiday again.

My latest weight is 159 lbs, and I will weigh in again on Wednesday
  • maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for MUAC
    March 6
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes 22 minutes on the treadmill.
    Busy day but I made myself walk at least the 20 minutes to meet the challenge.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sunday 6 March
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    maryphum wrote: »
    Daily Post for MUAC
    March 6
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes 22 minutes on the treadmill.
    Busy day but I made myself walk at least the 20 minutes to meet the challenge.

@maryphum Great job!!
This discussion has been closed.