Waistaways Team Chat - MARCH 2022

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    I will be away the next week. My weigh in for today is:

CW 190.3 - stayed the same. Hoping to keep it close to that after my vacation. I'll weigh in when I get back. Have a good and healthy week all!

have a great vacation!
  • ells_bellz
    ells_bellz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

My current weight is 222.1lbs 🤷
    Not sure if it is good or bad 🤷

So many things has happened 🤦

I realized that I really have to get involved in group conversation more 🤣🤭🙈

Good luck everyone ❤️
  • jugar
    Options
    It has been a lovely Carolina Friday! Started with a fogged in airport so my sister was delayed for a couple of hours, but then there was some delicious sunshine. I had a couple of good outdoor walks and a fantastic gym session - elliptical and kettlebells. Shower earned :sweat_smile:

I was thinking of keeping up with @metaphysicalstudio on the elliptical yesterday and today - I got a good groove going and felt the sisterhood!

I'll be back later - hoping for more news from everyone :heart:
  • jugar
    Options
    ells_bellz wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

My current weight is 222.1lbs 🤷
    Not sure if it is good or bad 🤷

So many things has happened 🤦

I realized that I really have to get involved in group conversation more 🤣🤭🙈

Good luck everyone ❤️

It is good! You are down 1.1 pounds :smiley: I hope that the things have happened and that you are OK. We'll be glad to hear about it when you have a minute for sure!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    Good day around here! I didn't get up early enough to ride the Peloton before work, so I focused on getting my 10,000 steps instead, which I don't often do! My dad is still here and I didn't want to abandon him for the bike tonight so I'll just get on tomorrow. I miss it when I don't ride... but rest days are good too!

I had one of those moments where I had a little bit banked for a small snack after supper and then I realized I forgot to log my yogurt from breakfast! Goodbye to the snack.. does this ever happen to anyone else? I had a mini moment of sadness for the piece of chocolate or fruit I was going to eat and then got over it... lol. I definitely prefer to keep a tiny amount back for those after supper munchies though!

Have a good weekend everyone.
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    @ jugar I would like to be moved to support for awhile. I plan on staying in the group, but I need to put the scale away for awhile.

@ashleycarole86 I plan on staying on the step team. Congratulations on your loss this week. I skimmed the post and you and Brad are doing amazing. This summer, I am definitely going to try out the Pelton app.

Kristy - what grade does your husband teach? Is it his class or everything? It's a hard to be a teacher. Our state just gave teachers a HUGE pay raise to try to keep teachers. When I get stressed, I have to take time to really focus on what I LOVE about the job, which can be hard. I have been attending all the progression to Kinder IEPs and we have so many kids coming next year. I am praying that means less unidentified kids.🤷‍♀️

Courtney- I hope you can find some exercises to help relieve your pain. HUGS💕
  • JenSamuel94
    JenSamuel94 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sorry for not posting, was busy yesterday. Had an interview!

191 for my weigh in.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Options
    The March Week 3 Group Challenge is now posted and will begin tomorrow, Sunday, March 12th. Please join us to Work It Out this week! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10858795/march-week-3-group-challenge-spell-your-name-work-it-out#latest

Hope to see you there!

Jessica :blush:
  • kellie_erin
    kellie_erin Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    CW: 186.8

@micki48 that sounds incredibly stressful! I'll be thinking about you and your sister over the next few days. All the hugs!

@ashleycarole86 that sounds like a wonderful trip - I might have to look into that! My husband has been enjoying super strenuous hikes in the Rockies lately, but I'm nowhere near his fitness level, so maybe we could check that out. Congratulations on the 16- weight! Your dedication is so impressive
  • jugar
    Options
    @happimess01 I'm so glad you share your journey as it transforms along the way. The game changers at close to goal are not the same ones as at the beginning of the journey - this is important to know! Post some videos of those boxing sessions if you can! Sounds like a blast.
  • jugar
    Options
    OK folks! It's that time of the week again!

irtjdl8pp0ju.jpg

@MoStacy
    @metaphysicalstudio
    @evangsimmons170
    @Steph1498
    @Pearl4686
    @bonnie_red

Tallies will be later than usual tomorrow, so you have a bit of extra time, but not much! Let's wrap this week up!

:heart:
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Sun 7,847
    35 min lifting
    Mon 11,477
    Tues 16,060
    20 min Barre
    Wed 10,049
    20 min elliptical