Waistaways Team Chat - MARCH 2022

Replies

• KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    @micki48 I hope the move goes smoothly. I know it is stressful but hopefully nothing unexpected happens. I had missed the news about your sister.🙏
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,901 Member
    YinxFed wrote: »
    Sunday weigh in:

PW - 189.1
    CW - 190.1

I seem to have been free falling since the beginning of the year, and I feel really terrible about it. I think I need to step away from the scale for a few months. Could I please go on the Support Team?

Have a great day, Friends!

No problem! I think taking a break and experimenting for a while can be a great idea.
  • jugar
    @evangsimmons170 have a fantastic time in Hawaii! It is so beautiful there. Smell the flowers, enjoy the sea :smiley:
  • bonnie_red
    bonnie_red Posts: 43 Member
    CW 160.8

I'm so so sorry! I thought I posted on Friday but apparently I can't hit 'post reply'?! I'm so sorry!!!!
  • jugar
    @ashleycarole86 Steps and exercise for last week -

Sunday - 5791+ Pilates 15 + Bike 45
    Monday - 6502 + nothing. sigh.
    Tuesday - 16,900
    Wednesday - 14,766 + Elliptical 30 + Pilates 15
    Thursday - 10,728 + low impact aerobics 45 + Pilates 15
    Friday - 17,204 + Elliptical 40 + Pilates 15
    Saturday - 15,031 + Elliptical 45

The elliptical minutes should be a supplement like snowshoeing is since the step counts include it. Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,089 Member
    @happimess01 Sam, so glad you shared the video... so inspirational!! Also funny how foods we eat go in cycles eh...

As I get closer to my original goal weight I'm thinking a bit about what changes (if any) I'll make when I get there.

For now I think I'm going to still keep losing for a while yet... my goal weight was the top of my BMI range and by no means am I flab free at this stage. I'm happy though. I'm not sure where I'll want to eventually land, but I am confident I want to lose enough of a buffer below that weight so that if I have fluctuations I'm still within that range. It's more a doctor thing and wanting to take that item off the table for discussion.

Toying with thoughts of taking a smaller deficit and losing what's left at a slower rate, using my exercise calories as my deficit, that kinda thing. Just different ways of looking at it.

ANYWAY... my point is that I'm thinking about it, but I'll see. I generally think of other ways of managing my deficit to keep losing and then I think "nah... I like my method now". Lol. There is much thinking I put into it, but the simpler I keep it, the better.
  • ashleycarole86
    @DD265 I always admire your methodological approach to things (and sharing that with us). Research is my way of starting the process of working on things too. Hope you find what you need to address the binge eating.. I know how difficult that can be to manage.
  • ashleycarole86
    @Kali225 How did the return to office go?? Brad and I are not looking forward to it either. Your days in office can be counted on both hands. I'll start by wishing you luck on Wednesday giving notice... lots of emotions right now I imagine!
  • ashleycarole86
    @micki48 Will be thinking of your sister during her surgery tomorrow

What a lot to have on your mind at once

Hope the load up with the movers goes smoothly
  • ashleycarole86
    couple days of steps to catch up on for my reporting:

3/12 exercise:
    10200 steps + 61 minutes Peloton

3/13 exercise:
    8158 steps + 45 minutes Peloton

Last call for anyone wanting to report steps for Mar 6-12!

remember that for Mar 13-19 we are walking for @micki48 - looking as a team to cover the distance of her move (477 miles). We did 339 week 1 with 8 participants and we are likely down a couple by week 3... what can we achieve??? :) Nothing like a bit of extra motivation to get out there and push it. In all likelihood it's going to take us week 3 and 4, but don't let that stop you from giving it a little extra! :)
This discussion has been closed.