03/08: 179.8
    03/15: 178.2 nice
    03/22:
    03/31:

Kathy

• KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,225 Member
    Options
    I had an awesome doctor’s appointment with the Endocrinologist. My A1C is 6.9…I’m finally under 7. My cholesterol is finally good and she said I loss 9lbs from my last visit in December. Whatever you’re doing keep it up”, she said. 🤩

Left there and went to PF for a full body strength training session - 60 minutes and 30 minutes on the treadmill.

Kathy
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options
    kjs1228 wrote: »
    Yoga was tough last night. These legs are heavy!! I carry my weight in my legs after losing all of this weight. A lot of skin really....

Karen
    Karen,

Some of our old workouts here had leg lifts; but when I tried to do them; my legs stayed on the floor and my head went up in the air. The top half isn't heavy enough to counterbalance the legs. It was hilarious.

paula

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,265 Member
    Options
    Good job, Kathy!
    Had a rough walk this afternoon. Didn't feel good. Couldn't make it to the tip top of the water tank trail. Had to turn around and come home. Not quite "The Dizzies" but weird. Had something to eat and drink, and I'm fine now. Eating popcorn. Made a doc's appt but it's not until the 29th. I probably won't remember anything from today, but that's what Pat is for! :D
    I managed 5.87 miles in 124 mins.
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    PaulaKro wrote: »
    Yoga was tough last night. These legs are heavy!! I carry my weight in my legs after losing all of this weight. A lot of skin really....

Karen
    Karen,

Some of our old workouts here had leg lifts; but when I tried to do them; my legs stayed on the floor and my head went up in the air. The top half isn't heavy enough to counterbalance the legs. It was hilarious.

paula

Paula, you are hysterical 🤣🤣🤣 Hope you’re doing well. Miss you.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,849 Member
    Options
    PaulaKro wrote: »

Karen
    Karen,

paula

Muahaha, you make me laugh Paula. I can see it happening. Mine are not even really heavy and they sometimes have the same effect.

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy so happy for you. And I love how you celebrated with a trip to PF. You go!

I am getting spring fever. Buying plants online. A new clematis. And others. Can't wait. My FitBit said I exercised 2 days this week. It did not count my weight lifting session. Interesting.

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Happy St. Patrick's Day to all. I love corned beef and cabbage.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    Options
    I surprised Ron this morning with breakfast and a short visit before his dental appointment. Then came home and completed 60 minutes on the recumbent.

Shelley, I love corn beef and cabbage too. Bought some to cook but got lazy so I’m cooking it for Sunday dinner. 😉

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Too funny, Paula!!
    Glad your doc appts went so good, Kathy!
    Shelley, I need new flowers too!! My online purchases haven't been so successful...sigh...maybe I'll try again.
    Got 6.14 miles done in 107 mins this afternoon. It's beautiful here.
    Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options
    Hey Chris,

Hope you're feeling better.

Paula
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Shelley - interesting question about where we carry outlr weight. For me....after 140ish pounds lost, my legs are for sure rough. And my lower stomach as well (although...it is better overthe years with exercise and fasting). I could use skin removal surgery on both to be honest. My lower body doesn't know what it wants to be. Tiny waist, medium hips/stomach, and medium legs (mostly skin though...so I can squeeze into things.) Finding pants that fit.....ouy vey impossible. Super thin face and small upper body...and mostly flat stomach (blessed there.) I guess you can say I'm pear shaped. I can't wear a normal bathing suit though...thank God for the invention of swim shorts! And dresses are my friend....they hide legs well.

My friend Kim and I have chatted about this...she's top heavy with tiny legs....a different challenge!

The way I look at it...I'm so blessed and proud to be where I am in my body. I don't know if I'll lose these last 5-10 pounds, and I don't really care TBH. I try and won't stop trying, but I've come so far, am healthy according to my doctor, and can buy clothes in any store. Now.toning and muscle development...Im all in! So all good 👍

Karen
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Happy Friday! It is going to ve 75 degrees today...woo hoo! I must get out and enjoy it.

My good friend Colleen is in town and we are going to do an hour and a 1/2 yoga workshop tonight. That should be nice :) I'm pretty tired, but it's probably just what I need after the week I've had.

Did my share of stress eating yesterday :) hope to not do that again today!

Happy Friday ladies!

Karen
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Got some good movement today. Had a 30 min walk in the afternoon, decided to walk the mile to yoga and then took an hour yoga class. I may need to rest today lol!

Karen
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Friday I had a good workout at PF. Lower body/abs - 30 minutes, Elliptical - 15 minutes and Treadmill - 40 minutes.

Going to take off today and Sunday and start my spring cleaning. I will get in my time on the recumbent so I can keep my Lent streak going. Have a great weekend ladies!

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    60 min workout w/my trainer this afternoon.
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Got in 20 minutes on recumbent and finished my bath vanity drawers and cabinets on Saturday. Working on closet today and will get in time on recumbent. I think I’m going to replace my bedding and curtains. Going to start looking.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Good job, Kathy!!
    We had Ronan today for the first time in almost two weeks!! I didn't walk...didn't want to leave in case Pat needed to take him home before I was back. Didn't want to miss hugging Sara!!
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Sunday 60 minutes on Recumbent and continued to work on the closet. Purging a lot. It’s turned I to quite a project. I think this will take all week. I don’t mind because keeping busy keeps my mind off of food! 😂

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Good thinking, Kathy!
    I did 60 mins w/my trainer this afternoon. The kids and Ronan and one of Sara's BFs came over after Ronan had a blood draw. He is such a brave kid!! Love him to the moon and back!
    Chris