Spring Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Replies

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 11,955 Member
    @marg750me ,,YO Marg you are so busy!!! Sounds like fun though!! Hope your appointment tomorrow goes very well. So happy you found us.
    @Patti241, they said today it'd be 56 and sunny. But the fog hadn't lifted as of yet right along the coast ,, well at least where I live so it's 43. That's a LONG WAYS from 56 and sunny!!
    @Majork29 ,,,, WOOHOO Spring is a coming. Of course most know I am really a WINTER GAL ALL THE WAY!! LOL Good thing since I live in Maine. Nice going on housework, I've got a little bit to do myself. Hope you found new sneakers? I've got some from online (can find on Amazon) 1rj2ltt0l1gy.png.

So far I really enjoy them. Also ordered shoes.
    38u8yd6t41kf.png
    Hope you found some you enjoy!!
    @EjoyEvelyn ,, What a wonderful date night!! ALL couples should do this, all the way on up through. It makes for a stronger, move loving marriage. Hope you enjoyed the sunshine as you went to the store, I am going to head out soon to ours. It's literally in my backyard so it's an easy walk!! When I was well about 2 mins, now it takes 5, but I enjoy it. It's foggy, but that's okay, I love a deep fog as long as I am NOT DRIVING and when driving people really should make sure they're more visible. I love the support here!
  • lavalily
    lavalily Posts: 2,016 Member
    @kaliswalker I moved to Hawaii in 1996 and I don't plan to live anywhere else.
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 1,642 Member
    Hugs to you @Ejoyevelyn

@marg750me, Hope you have a quiet day today! Hugs!

New migraine meds seem to work!
    5hcjj50mqfqt.gif
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has seemed extra busy maybe it's my new Fitbit. LoL. Studied, laundry, got dishes finally caught up, went shopping again, and did some exercise but not everything that was planned. Fitbit is helping me remember to get a minimum of 250+ steps every hour for 9 hrs. Tomorrow is going to be another busy day but that's ok because it's healthy and keeps me out of the food.
  • marg750me
    marg750me Posts: 2,745 Member
    Hi Everyone

Fell asleep night
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,111 Member
    It's 52 feels like 49 with a high of 60 for today. I AM: I am achieving a calm state of mind. Axe Sharpening: Everyday we have a choice. Be the change, or don't. Move forwards, or don't. Progress, or regress.~~Cavan Valane 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Listen to a piece of music without doing anything else. Fitness quote for today: Focus: if you want to reach that goal so bad you will have to make sacrifices, stay focused, stay passionate.~~courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational quote for today: Every day may not be good, but there is something good every day.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 15,145 steps yesterday. Today's training plan: Modified for at home Chest/Arms after dinner.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,493 Member
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -thx! Right now waiting on the washing machine.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,392 Member
    @Dianedoessmiles1 just click your heels and say "there's no place like home" ... hehehehe I do love living by the water myself and have enjoyed most of my life being close to water. I grew up on the shores of Lake Erie, that is the Canadian side, and enjoyed summers when not too hot. I also enjoy being by lots of water ways here in BC too, I just can not imagine living anywhere NOT near water - but sometimes one must. Nice pictures.
    I hope everyone is having a marvelous Monday, make it or break it eh !!
    x4lg1zkycz3i.gif
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,394 Member
    happy monday everyone! it is a mild day here today my daughter says hi to all1 both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Good Evening Everyone!

🌤️. Today has been a busy day. Studying, some exercise, laundry, dishes, took Son for his first orthodontics appointment, and walked home. I am truly enjoying my Fitbit. I love the more accurate step count and the reminders to get up and move. Also am learning about my sleep patterns. Wednesday Son goes back for his scans and pictures of his mouth. Tomorrow is rest and weigh day as well as TOPS. Do I have any clue what will happen with the scale? Nope. Do I care? Not really. I know what I have done this week and I know how I feel.
  • Kateljm
    Kateljm Posts: 1,552 Member
    Checking in, back from a vacation that began just after the last challenge ended. As I understand it, the start date for the Spring Challenge has not yet been announced, but should be announced soon. I think my body has finally healed itself from various crises, so I can begin the rebuilding process. Growing older is an adventure.