Options

Replies

• Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    03/20
    8,883 steps
    It is another beautiful, sunny day today. Hard to imagine that it will snow Wednesday. But the robins are here and the old wives tale says the robins will dip their feet in the snow 3 times before spring. So this should be the final snow.

Will be cheering in my alma mater tonight while watching the basketball tournaments.
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    3/19: 9,901

Today was a good day. Got back on the treadmill. Restocked on my current breakfast fav: frozen cherries. Found a good looking papaya at the grocery. Planning to go to spin class tomorrow. Lots to look forward to for next weekend: dinner with a friend in Albuquerque on Friday. Going to the spa on Saturday for an overnight. Planning a hike.

Oh and I love that gardening weather is just staring here!

Hope everyone had a good weekend.
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. Another weekend behind us and back to the grinding wheel.
    Check in for 3/20:
    Steps - 10071
    Calories - 1850 or close. Minor snacking.
    Exercise - 4 mile walk in 1 hr 36 min. Went to the store to get things instead of driving there.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    @red1185
    I hope you have a better week. Stress and sleep trouble can make weight loss more difficult. You are getting your steps most days so what is a second goal you can add to help you with your journey?

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    3 years ago today I started my downward journey with a lot of help. I have gone from 566 to 229. Tomorrow I start my next year with a skin removal consult. I am looking forward to the new adventure and challenges.

We have all said it before but you are an inspiration. I hope the skin removal consult goes well.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    03/20
    8,883 steps
    It is another beautiful, sunny day today. Hard to imagine that it will snow Wednesday. But the robins are here and the old wives tale says the robins will dip their feet in the snow 3 times before spring. So this should be the final snow.

Will be cheering in my alma mater tonight while watching the basketball tournaments.

I never heard that old wife’s tale before. I like that one.
  • melissadreed903
    melissadreed903 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    3/18
    4,732 steps
    3/19
    3,066 steps
    3/20

I have to wait to get to a desktop or a laptop to log stats. For some reason when I click on the link (via cell phone), the text is so tiny that I need a HUGE magnifying glass to read it.

Weekend was really uneventful. Like, so uneventful I was about to go stir crazy.

Today starts modified boot camp so we'll see how THAT goes.

There was something I was going to ask the group about, but I can't remember what it was! I'll circle back here if my brain starts functioning properly again, lol.

Have a great day ya'll!
    Mel-
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday, Downsizers! Here's my check-in:

3/20:
    Calories: 1,180
    Exercise: 75 minutes elliptical
    Steps: 14,662

@rwood566 You are AMAZING!! Please let us know how the consult goes - I'm very interested because I might be going through the same process.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Steps :

Sun - 6,696
    Mon - 12,199
    Tue - 12.090
    Wed - 16,069
    Thu - 10,290
    Fri - 13,033
    Sat - 14,817

• melissadreed903
    melissadreed903 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Did a 20 minute strength workout only to finish 1/2 way. I'm cool with that. Finished on the elliptical and I swear it felt like 30 minutes of complete anguish and my thighs were on fire torture and I looked down and it was only 2 1/2 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You elliptical warriors, I have the most UPMOST respect for you!! I got off of that TORTURE machine and got on the treadmill and raised up the level to 2. Ya'll can have THAT beast.

Stay tuned... lol

• Morethanjustanumber
    Morethanjustanumber Posts: 656 Member
    Options

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 3/20
    Step count 7012

Got my steps in for the day and then had to recharge my watch!
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,443 Member
    Options
    cormierannie
    apologies for being late with my weigh in. i was not feeling well yesterday.
    pw: 153 pounds
    cw: 152 pounds
    weigh in day Sunday
  • mszoueb
    mszoueb Posts: 155 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Username: mszoueb
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 234.6
    CW (Current Weight): 232.6

Hi all, here for Monday check in.

An unexpected woosh considering I was still 234 this weekend. I was proud of myself when went out to eat for lunch on Saturday, the menu had calories on so chose more mindfully, but managed to fit dessert in. Fingers crossed it stays around and keeps going. Would be a boost as could meet my mini goal of being 230 and under.

I've been able to get a bit more walking in and looking into doing a 22 mile walk for charity in next few months which will be a challenge, but so rewarding!

I've unexpectedly been invited over for tea (evening meal) at relatives on Wednesday which will be a takeaway so going to try and be mindful where possible.

I got a reduced price small cake from supermarket tonight that can take in work in the coming days as a nice gesture and a celebration. With the cake being small and easter around the corner, it came into my head could also use up some of leftover Christmas chocolate by making easter nests to go alongside. I may end up having a bit of each, but will certainly help me to use up leftover chocolate in the house.
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    03/21
    10,053 steps including a 3.2 mile walk.

@rwood566 Roger, it us awesome that you shared your story. It is inspiring and wishing you success with your consult tomorrow.

Hopped on the scale this morning and it read 133.9! While it’s always nice to lose weight I am working on maintenance.

Both mens’ and women’s teams made it to the sweet 16! Between the Chicago Bulls and college ball I will be watching a lot of tv in the coming weeks. And if it couldn’t get any better, it was 75 degrees here, I’m within calories and the Bulls are on tonight! So many blessings!
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone.
    Check in for 3/21:
    Steps - 5885
    Calories - 1450. Missed lunch so I snacked. Low cal dinner. Fish and steamed veg. New dessert. Banana chocolate cake.
    Exercise - none. Gave 7 tubes blood and saw a surgeon. Light shopping after dinner.

My consult went well. Dr. Said he will gladly take the skin. He was surprised that my belly is so small. My legs will be first up but may be done in steps.
  • gharvey2753
    gharvey2753 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    tuxado wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh in
    Tuxado
    PW: 309
    CW: 308.5

Nice loss!

rwood566 wrote: »
    good evening everyone. hope you all are in the middle of a good weekend.
    check in for 3/19:
    steps - 13398.
    calories - 1500 or so. went to sea world food fest. had 1/4 of sampler dishes. had to guess on the calories but i think i'm fairly close.
    exercise - 3 1/2 hours sea world. constant standing since didn't do shows. rode the new coaster again, this time in the front row. it hangs you off the edge of a straight down drop for 4 seconds before plunging over.

You are braver than me. I cry on roller coasters. At the food fest at sea world is the food sea food?

Bluetail6 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    Username: Bluetail6
    Weigh-In Day: Thursday
    SW (9/1/20): 194
    PW: 146
    CW: 145.2

Ugh, sorry for forgetting to post results here!! I did remember to post them on wall.

Nice loss! When is it you are going on vacation again?

gharvey2753 WEIGH IN

Previous: 181.2ibs
    Current 180.2ibs

Need to get more Cardio in, just been eating well and doing weights. Hopefully in the 170's next week 🙏

Awesome loss! What type of cardio do you like?

On the treadmill yesterday, it's tough after about an hour of weights. Sometimes that or like the cross trainer too.
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options

Hi all Sorry

Just had a chance to that today.
    28 haveitall
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Pw: 252
    Cw:254

Thanks
    Hoping to correct the gain this Saturday
This discussion has been closed.