Wednesday
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes
  • Taradaktyl1
    Taradaktyl1 Posts: 9 Member
    Last day! My starting weight was 145.2.
    Today’s weight is 140.8
    (Not sure if we do a last day of the month weigh in, but here it is, just in case!).
    Great job everyone!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited March 2022
    GOOD morning Team Slimsons

I am still waiting on last week's winners to be posted in Captain Quarters but to be fair, I might just review the results and post it today according to the spreadsheet so that everyone will be recognize and will do the same on Sunday for the last final week results (SO PLEASE POST YOUR WEIGHT & DAILY POST BY SATURDAY EVENING) . As you all know @AB0215 has a lot on her PLATE especially with creating the new thread for April's Challenges so if I make a mistake with the Winner's posted please be kind and know it's not intentional.

Thanks in advance for understanding.

I have 4 doctor's appointments today so I will review the Captains Quarters at 6pm and if it's still not posted I'll go ahead and post the results
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Bemybestby60
    March Challenge Week 5
    Wednesday weigh in
    Previous weight 181 lbs
    Current weight 180 lbs
    Nice
    Chardonais21
    Week 5
    PW - 175.4
    CW - 175.2

Total loss to date - (2.2lbs)

👏🏻
  • vicky2767
    Last day! My starting weight was 145.2.
    Today’s weight is 140.8
    (Not sure if we do a last day of the month weigh in, but here it is, just in case!).
    Great job everyone!
    Awesome
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    GOOD morning Team Slimsons

I am still waiting on last week's winners to be posted in Captain Quarters but to be fair, I might just review the results and post it today according to the spreadsheet so that everyone will be recognize and will do the same on Sunday for the last final week results (SO PLEASE POST YOUR WEIGHT & DAILY POST BY SATURDAY EVENING) . As you all know @AB0215 has a lot on her PLATE especially with creating the new thread for April's Challenges so if I make a mistake with the Winner's posted please be kind and know it's not intentional.

Thanks in advance for understanding.

I have 4 doctor's appointments today so I will review the Captains Quarters at 6pm and if it's still not posted I'll go ahead and post the results
    Good luck with your appointments
  • vicky2767
    Daily check in for Wed 3/30
    Tracked no
    Calories ?
    Exercise no
  • gjaholy33
    Good evening guys

So I'm still out at my last appointment waiting for my ride to pick me up but I just check the Captains Quarters thread and Ashley left this message

April Registration Link
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10860725/april-biggest-loser-registrations-open#latest

This is late, but I'll take late registrations this time because it's only a few days.

I'll be doing Week 4 week ending in the next few days, might double up and do it with Week 5 and Finale if I don't get it done by Sunday.

So if everyone is fine with it I'll just wait if not I'll post it tomorrow evening definitely as I probably won't be home until 7ish tonight and I still need to fix my dinner as tonight's date night for me with my assessment of my week & a little Self-care.
    zuegyqtshfzn.png
  • gjaholy33
    edited March 2022
    Gjaholy33
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW: 462.1
    CW:475.2lbs

Sorry guys

Praise'm Praise'm
    Happy Thursday (Long Post)
    Day 3
    Welp Tuesday started 50 lbs in 50 days so full transparency. . .I went from 462 last Thursday to 478.5 on Tuesday and today I went down to 475.2lbs so not bad but not good either. But trying to lose 50lbs in 50 days so I'm on point so far.

Yesterday was a busy day for me so I was too exhausted to post anything but I did make some videos on my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/user/gjaholy

So started drinking my water early so did have a food night sleep when I finally got to sleep lol.

Did One hour of Zumba Fuzion chair workout before getting 2 hours of water aerobics. Went Food shopping for my new Vegan Meal prepping recipes wound up getting my first loop of shopping for free yep free apparently Food Lion has a Shop & Earn and I had $15 credit didn't release so will definitely be utilizing my MVP card a lot more🤣🤣 but I forgot my frozen berries for my smoothie so had to go back and get that. Then I had physical therapy and wow he pushed the evenelop Compleat Rehab & Sports Therapy - NW Charlotte/ Mt Holly Clinic but he always gives me cues on corrections even with my pool exercises so I am grateful for the extra workout cause I know I'm slowly getting better.
    Anyway after all that had to come home and make my smoothies for the week and my dinner which took me until 9pm cause of course had to stop and eat my dinner anyway wound doing my Intermittent Fasting for 25hrs Yesterday WOW UNBELIEVABLE! This is what happens when you go and go and go 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So my final step count was 16,202 my best yet even beat my own daily 13,000 steps. Today is expecting to be another busy day so I'm going to try to get all 4 workouts done before my 4 doctor's appointments today.

Getting Xolair injections, seeing my pulmonologist, a new psychiatrist and eye exam. Self-Care and mental care is important on this journey.

Have a blessed & productive day💪🏾👍🏾❤
    #onestepatatime #byhisgracealone #allthingsarepossiblewithGod #

j81a1d1jv7cy.jpg
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Exercise yes minimal walking
  • keebrawilkerson
    keebrawilkerson Posts: 28 Member
    @keebrawilkerson
    Starting weight: 164
    Todays weight: 156.6

px91fl5mdupw.jpg
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Wednesday 03/30
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 1hr, 44minues of mowing the lawn. I had to stop twice to charge the battery but what I normally mow is done! Am hoping can figure out what the issue is with the riding one but don't have much hope. Atleast it's good exercise, 14,000 steps in my own yard. I'd love to reclaim our side yard too but so many blackberry Vines, I don't know where to start.

Thursday 03/31
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: No
    Exercise: No
    Was still a bit sore from yesterday and was pretty swamped between work and plumbing issues. I’m sure being over my calories was due to the added stress. Mom and I are going to the town next to us and having lunch at a burger place I have been wanting to try for a few years so I am sure I will be over tomorrow as well.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Chalmation
    Week 5
    Friday
    PW 131.2
    CW 131.2
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Post Friday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 31 minutes indoor walking
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Daily Post Friday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and over
    Exercise no
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in day: Fri
    Previous Week's weight: 227
    Todays Weight: 226.8

I need to get better at logging in, tracking and posting.
  • vicky2767
    Vicky2767
    Sat March week 5
    PW 211
    CW 212.4
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Digger61
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 223
    CW 223