WaistAways Team Chat - APRIL 2022

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    4/2 steps:
    4/3 steps:

Reminder I'm looking for steps from March 27-April 2 to close off the report for the end of our March challenge. Let us get @micki48 to her new home!

Greetings from Niagara Falls <3 Really enjoying our getaway.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    @KellyBgetsfit Yes you will do that workout after work! You will not regret it even if it is hard to get started. No cooking supper until you're done! I used to make my family wait for supper if I had not done my workout yet, and the kids were proper geniuses at bugging me so that they got to eat on time :smiley:

@lexabeep good to have you with us! I know that having a small group like this makes a big difference even if you don't lose all in one big go. Let us know what we can do to support you best :heart:

For all the new people - when you weigh in, I mark your post with "insightful". It helps me know which ones I have entered into the spreadsheet. I know that @ashleycarole86 does the same when you post about your steps and exercise as well, which I hope you'll do! We're currently trying to take enough steps (or their exercise equivalents) to accompany @micki48 Michele on her recent move from North Carolina to Philadelphia. We have not quite caught up to her yet!

I like the energy in here! The beginning of the month is always inspiring, with new members, new commitments, and renewed determination. Let's make it last!
  • jugar
    @ashleycarole86

My steps and exercise for last week:
    Sunday - 10,084 + bike 50 min
    Monday - 6413 + Pilates 15 + bike 45
    Tuesday - 10,903 + Pilates 15
    Wednesday - 11,093 + Pilates 30
    Thursday - 10,637 + Pilates 15
    Friday - 9454
    Saturday - 10,732

Still a slow week - but my back is starting to feel much better!
  • jugar
    So far there are some lovely green numbers on the spreadsheet! Well done @MoonlitMuse @SatanLuciferJones and @BlissfulK :mrgreen:

@MoonlitMuse cheez-it binges! Those are seriously dangerous. There are piles of cheez-it boxes in the entryway of our supermarket for the past couple of weeks - they are on sale and I have to walk by them every time. So far I have resisted! Stick with orange and get some oranges or clementines. They are so good and not as dangerous. I find citrus and pickles are a great way to ward off a snack attack. Sour stuff sometimes kills the sweet craving, and the crunch and salt of good dill pickles is a pretty good substitute for chips and crackers.

It is a gorgeous day today and it has been lovely just wandering around outside. Not too strenuous, but lots of time just enjoying. Now some Pilates and making dinner.

Still need a couple Sunday-Monday people:
    @Terytha
    @graceojo999

thanks!
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 478 Member
    @jugar I should have said just cutting out the sweets/candy/donuts/junk food. I find snacking on fruit helped with the sugar withdrawal. I still eat yogurt, fruit, breads, etc. I keep telling myself, oh it's not that much to have a donut today, a piece of cake for someones birthday tomorrow, some easter candy that's on the shelves for months 😂 then before I know it, I've gained 5 pounds. Last night I just went to bed early and woke up feeling great today!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    My weight was 197.7!

@ashleycarole86

3/27 6801
    3/28 7628
    3/29 7062
    4/30 6590
    3/31 8047
    4/1 6006
    4/2 8211
  • jugar
    Happy Tuesday!

I wrote this last night, and then did not hit "post reply" so better late than never!

@micki48 - I think going on support for April is a good idea, and you can still weigh in if you want to. It will give you a chance to settle in and get a new routine going without the pressure. Come in and post how things are going whenever you can.

@lauren_989 that makes sense! Cutting out the cakes, donuts, and all that stuff is certainly going to make a big difference. I'm glad you woke up feeling great - excess sugar can really mess with your brain. WTG!

Only one Tuesday person on the roster -

the @Kali225 solo!
  • jugar
    Calling all numbers!

Due through Tuesday:
    @Terytha
    @graceojo999
    @Kali225

Due Wednesday:
    @PlaneMonkey
    @AshenMoon