Replies

• Morethanjustanumber
    Morethanjustanumber Posts: 656 Member

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 4/20
    Step count 7666
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    @lindamtuck2018 Sending positive thoughts for your visit with the doctor today - I hope all goes well!

@Morethanjustanumber Great steps! Congrats!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,915 Member
    Thanks Linda and Cara .... I was up quite a bit last night with a headache and sore throat ...drinking hot tea right now ...planning to do meal prep and maybe a workout video but we shall see
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 879 Member
    Thursday Weigh Day
    PW: 218.6
    CW: 221.6

Up again. Bouncing right around 220 has been my standard for about the last year (my high weight was ~270), better than a gain, but I'd still like to lose around another 50 pounds. There are 10 more days in April, my mantra for them is 'Forward'. Then to carry that momentum into May. Next goal is to get down to 204--transitioning from the big O (Obese) to the little o (overweight).

• rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Good evening all. Glad this week is ending.
    Check in for 4/21:
    Steps - 4879. Just worked some around the house and walked the parking lot when I picked up daughter from work.
    Calories - 1835 or close. I had candy today so I can start getting rid of it. Controlled how much I had. 3 days without was surprising. I need to get back into the habit of not eating any for a week or more. Weight tomorrow will show if the sugar is making me jump.
    Exercise - none. Stayed home waiting on phone calls that never came.

I am supposed to have surgery in 2 weeks and no pre-op scheduled yet. Not a good sign.
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 172 Member
    aneedlecraft
    PW: 321
    CW: 319

Food logged: 5/7
    Water: 6/7
    Exercise: 3/4
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,478 Member
    Thursday Weigh Day
    PW: 218.6
    CW: 221.6

Up again. Bouncing right around 220 has been my standard for about the last year (my high weight was ~270), better than a gain, but I'd still like to lose around another 50 pounds. There are 10 more days in April, my mantra for them is 'Forward'. Then to carry that momentum into May. Next goal is to get down to 204--transitioning from the big O (Obese) to the little o (overweight).

I like your mantra. I just calculated my weight for the transition and I have a way to go as I am a shorty.

rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening all. Glad this week is ending.
    Check in for 4/21:
    Steps - 4879. Just worked some around the house and walked the parking lot when I picked up daughter from work.
    Calories - 1835 or close. I had candy today so I can start getting rid of it. Controlled how much I had. 3 days without was surprising. I need to get back into the habit of not eating any for a week or more. Weight tomorrow will show if the sugar is making me jump.
    Exercise - none. Stayed home waiting on phone calls that never came.

I am supposed to have surgery in 2 weeks and no pre-op scheduled yet. Not a good sign.

Hope you get your call soon. I admire your control.
    aneedlecraft
    PW: 321
    CW: 319

Food logged: 5/7
    Water: 6/7
    Exercise: 3/4

Awesome loss!
  • Morethanjustanumber
    Morethanjustanumber Posts: 656 Member

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 4/21
    Step count 7229
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    edited April 2022
    Happy Friday, Downsizers! The weekend is almost here!

4/21:
    Calories: 1,169
    Exercise: 70 minutes elliptical
    Steps: 13,837

@888Angie888 Your mantra is excellent - you can't move forward while you're looking back - I know you will transition from O to o very soon!

@Megan_smartiepants1970 Great loss! Congrats!!

@Morethanjustanumber Awesome steps!

@lindamtuck2018 HURRAY! 3 weeks in a row! You didn't give up and your progress is amazing!

@aneedlecraft Another amazing Downsizer with an impressive loss this week! Go you!

@rwood566 Great job controlling your candy intake - I know that's not easy. Please let us know what happens with your surgery plans.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Cara
  • lindamtuck2018
    @peng123
    Thank you! This group and motivating people like you helped me through the rough patch and kept me from giving up. Awesome steps! You are killing it on the exercise.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Nice loss!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    peng123 wrote: »
    Happy Friday, Downsizers! The weekend is almost here!

4/21:
    Calories: 1,169
    Exercise: 70 minutes elliptical
    Steps: 13,837

@888Angie888 Your mantra is excellent - you can't move forward while you're looking back - I know you will transition from O to o very soon!

@Megan_smartiepants1970 Great loss! Congrats!!

@Morethanjustanumber Awesome steps!

@lindamtuck2018 HURRAY! 3 weeks in a row! You didn't give up and your progress is amazing!

@aneedlecraft Another amazing Downsizer with an impressive loss this week! Go you!

@rwood566 Great job controlling your candy intake - I know that's not easy. Please let us know what happens with your surgery plans.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Cara

Thanks Cara :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    @peng123
    Thank you! This group and motivating people like you helped me through the rough patch and kept me from giving up. Awesome steps! You are killing it on the exercise.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Nice loss!

Thank you so much Linda :)
  • rwood566
    Rwood566
    Weigh in day: FRIDAY
    PW: 222.2
    CW: 223.0. +0.8 LBS

After the last week I am very happy. Sea world food fest and bfast out last Friday and Easter Sunday had my weight up at 226 most of the week.
  • rwood566
    Good evening everyone. Quiet today.
    Check in for 4/22:
    Steps - 2709.
    Calories - 1700
    Exercise - none. Waited in vain for phone calls again. Cold and windy outside so not even a quick walk.
    @lindamtuck2018 I think I will go into maintenance at the end of the month. I don't know what all is needed. Even if I don't get the surgery for some reason. I don't think I will lose much more.
  • lindamtuck2018
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening everyone. Quiet today.
    Check in for 4/22:
    Steps - 2709.
    Calories - 1700
    Exercise - none. Waited in vain for phone calls again. Cold and windy outside so not even a quick walk.
    @lindamtuck2018 I think I will go into maintenance at the end of the month. I don't know what all is needed. Even if I don't get the surgery for some reason. I don't think I will lose much more.

I just move you to the maintenance part of the spreadsheet. You will need to pick a maintenance range. Most people pick a 5 to 7 pound range. If you are above the range for 2 weeks you then move back to the main team until you are in your range again. There is a maintenance chat and I will get you the link. You still do your check ins and report your weight on our team chat.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Steps: 14,001
    Exercise: 60 minutes of water exercises and laps

Did mostly water aerobics yesterday and swam for 11 minutes. It’s grocery shopping day so my pool time will be short. For some reason my weight had a whoosh this morning so I am hoping to hang on to that for Friday.
This discussion has been closed.