• kathrynartis2271
    kathrynartis2271 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    98.7kg
    98.4kg
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    We are looking for new members for May! If you have any friends who might be interested in any of our teams (but especially this one, of course :smiley: ) share this link and encourage them to join -

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10862725/registration-for-new-members-may-2022#latest

Please let people know that frequent participation is important - as many of you know, you get the best out of the team when you read the messages daily and post whenever you can. Thanks!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Sun 10,123
    Mon 12,719
    30 min intervals
    Tues 10,243
    Wed 12,541
    Thurs 11,656
    Fri 13,341
    Sat 13,497
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    We had friends visiting from CO last night. I stayed up way to late and my kids got up way to early! My house is clean, I just need to work on laundry and complete on online training. I am going to cook some soup for lunches this week. I need to workout, but that hard on 6 hrs of sleep.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday, Everyone!

@jugar Liselyn, can I please start back with the main team from 1st May?

And @ashleycarole86 Ashley, can I rejoin the Step team on the same day?

My re-starting weight is 187.8 and my daily step goal is 8000.

Thanks in advance, both. Yx
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    YinxFed wrote: »
    Happy Sunday, Everyone!

Absolutely! Looking forward to having you back.
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    @jugar @ashleycarole86

Happy Sunday ☀️

Is it okay to sit out on Weigh-ins until Sunday May 1st.

Joining this group has been amazing and has helped plan and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

I have started a project in reorganizing the kitchen and and other things to be consistent with diet/lifestyle goals. It’s way more work than anticipated.

I haven’t been tracking and exercising as much because completely invested in doing homework for what will be a staple diet for health and weight loss/maintenance. I have had to make purchases to “super” organize the pantry, freezer, and fridge. It is very time consuming. Once Im done with everything, I will be back better than before :)
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @YinxFed So happy to see you back. Hope you are feeling good. You were missed!
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    PW 147.5
    CW 147.5

Whew! I went up, but came back down just in time. I snacked at night this week.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

yb9kydtxhlf6.png
    yt55u0br8gbj.png

wxpcz72hm9cp.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    dssfndfi1vfu.png

By Pounds
    lw1q04vii27v.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    ovssxqmlins8.png

By Pounds
    dny5hti8lvbl.png
    mvn4vc5le4hd.png

Team Winners
    dsaxd9859a10.png
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    yd0ixxauadk3.png

This week may have been rough, but we had plenty of people in the green last week!

WaistAways - 36%
    Mission Slimpossibles - 34.8%
    WeightNoMore & Downsizers - 33.3%
    Shape Shifters - 16.7%

All you have to do to be in the green is lose weight. It doesn't matter how much, it doesn't matter the percentage, all that matters is you end lower than you were the week before. And that's it! For this next week, I encourage you to take things one step at a time, one choice at a time. It's never too late to make a choice that benefits you. Move a little more, eat a little better, listen to your body.

And if you're struggling, you have an entire team here to help you. You're not alone, even if it feels like it sometimes.
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday! I'm standing while typing and sway-dancing to some calming music to try and offset my OHs' panic about misplacing their phone. Sigh. Well, movement is a good thing. I had a good walk after our Chef salads today. It felt good to move beyond the first thought which is to put off the walk until X (fill in the blank) is finished. I already accomplished a few things today including emptying 2 boxes in the basement to start sorting things for a yard sale (or the trash bins). That feels good!
    Brekky was 1 poached egg, natural unprocessed bacon, roasted zucchini and summer squash slices and one slice of 5-seeded toast. I'm going to make a red lentil soup for supper. :-) feels good to make a plan. A week from tomorrow I start my new Job. Whee!
    Have a great night/day, team.
  • jugar
    Options
    YinxFed wrote: »
    Happy Sunday, Everyone!

Yay!!!
    6ptcfik2u88t.png
  • jugar
    Options
    It seems there are problems with MFP again - my food diary does not communicate between the web and mobile app versions. It will look like I had a crazy day when they combine, I'll bet... There have been some other problems too. I hope you are all able to get on and do what you want all right.

I had a great time outside today - we have a gorgeous pair of hawks nesting nearby and hanging around near our pond a lot. I love being able to see them up close. I also saw the first of my arch enemies today - the dreaded groundhogs who eat my beloved kale from the garden! I'm rooting for the coyotes. It's their job to guard the kale, right? They had better get a head start before I plant it.

I'm doing the weekly group challenge this week, and I'm determined to get ALL the points! You all should join in and show everyone how it is done. :smiley:
  • jugar
    Options
    All right team - ready for Monday?

@DD265
    @MoonlitMuse
    @SatanLuciferJones

Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    4/23 exercise:
    11661 steps + 60 minutes Peloton

@jugar
    Lots of issues for me over the last couple of days - Garmin no longer syncing with MFP diary (yet it shows up in the newsfeed), pictures not displaying properly on the web... trying to be patient :)

We had a BIG day. Biked over 60 KM in the mountains... I am exhausted!! It was a beautiful day though. It actually started with a nice brunch to celebrate our friends' 55th wedding anniversary, so we were well fueled today :)

• conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday evening 😊 Today we had a very nice spring day. Food was good and my diary will not post. Playing around with meeting my macros. I am in the ballpark but need practice. Luckily the next 30 days are pre planned for me. I took the dog for a walk, cut the boys hair and my youngest and I took the guinea pigs out in the grass to eat dandelions.

@ashleycarole86 and @bowens1973 Great ride today. That was some serious biking. Sounds lovely.

@DD265 Excited for your garden plot! We have ours close to ready. All of the drip irrigation is layed out. It has been cultivated once and rain water has been collected. We just have to set up our big water tubs that collect runoff from the well and get the pump set up. I'm sure you will have it ready for planting in no time!

@jugar I am definitely struggling to use features on MFP lately. I'm kinda amazed I made it in here!
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    PW: 86.5kg
    CW: 85kg

@jugar @conleywoods I am jealous of your gardens ready to go! I don't have time to get down there today but I want to plan the layout on the PC first anyway, and then I'll go down in an evening and start marking out the beds to see how it would look in real life. It has been recommended that we begin with potatoes, as they're good for breaking up compacted soil.

@ashleycarole86 @bowens1973 that sounds like a fantastic ride and well worth being tired for.

I had a good week - started on Wednesday - and it shows on the scales. It felt like very little in the way of snacking compared to what I had been doing, and within my calorie goal each day. I was a bit hungry several of the days (thought about what you said about a little hunger being a positive thing @jugar!) but no real issues. We're starting to look for our September holiday and I'm hoping that will be another reason to stay focused.

I am also having issues with the site; namely trying to quick add 43 calories to yesterday, but at least the community seems to be working.
This discussion has been closed.