TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (May)

Options

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Good to know!!giphy.gif?cid=5e214886t2te3kkl9dij0lqsn6qel82k0qc7acw9wld8pwgn&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    5/3
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Steps: 8,999
    Water: 101 oz
    Exercise: Yes - slow 1 mile walk

My knee has been bugging since Feb, finally had an MRI yesterday. Go over results with Ortho tomorrow to figure a plan of action (read results through patient portal and have a partially torn PCL among other things 😫) Here’s to a quick recovery!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Sunday, May 1
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes (43 minutes walking)
    Comments: I’m having a hard time with meal planning and following through after I’ve bought the groceries.

Monday, May 2
    Exercise: yes (38 minutes walking)
    Comments: Had lunch out with a dear friend and made good choices, but stayed out too long and ended up eating pizza for dinner.

Tuesday, May 3
    Exercise: yes (57 minutes housework)
    Comments: Had my 6-month check-up and my bloodwork was actually very good! I’m still pre-diabetic but less so! I need to drink more water also, but I was down 12 pounds from November πŸŽ‰
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,527 Member
    Options
    Tuesday May 3
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    *silently peeks head out of the bushes*

@cmhubbard92 this cracked me up :D

• DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sunday, May 1
    Comments: I’m having a hard time with meal planning and following through after I’ve bought the groceries.

Monday, May 2
    Comments: Had lunch out with a dear friend and made good choices, but stayed out too long and ended up eating pizza for dinner.

Tuesday, May 3
    Comments: Had my 6-month check-up and my bloodwork was actually very good! I’m still pre-diabetic but less so! I need to drink more water also, but I was down 12 pounds from November πŸŽ‰

@susanshaughnessy80 That is great news!! You've been doing great and it's definitely having a positive impact on your health. That's what it's all about. As I'm nearing retirement and reading / hearing that healthcare costs take up more than 1/3 or your income my goal is to stay healthy and active as long as possible. Who wants to spend their money on healthcare? I want to spend mine on travel and spoiling the grand kids!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Good morning!! How's everyone doing out there? I've had a busy couple of days at work so haven't been hear much but it's been very quiet. Drop me a line and let me know how you are! B)
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Tuesday(Wk1; Day 3)
    • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
      Yes / No / No
    • NetCalories: 2456
    • NetCarbs: 193
    As of Day 3:
    • Net Calories (5373 / 10500)
      πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯πŸ”²πŸ”²πŸ”²πŸ”²
      = Daily Avg: 1791 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (298 / 700)
      🟩🟩πŸŸ₯πŸ”²πŸ”²πŸ”²πŸ”²
      = Daily Avg: 99 (Goal: 100)
    • MUAC: 1 / 7 Days

Thank you for checking in Sue! I’m a little overwhelmed with my new position at work, but IT IS a promotion; so mo' money = mo' problems! = "Work-Krystal" will work thru the pain and have to get over it!

I am happy to be able to escape on the weekends, and so I tried my first Painting with a Twist Party. I didn’t think I’d like it because I’m SO not artistic, but it was really fun! I think my sangria and the blaring of all the greatest hit songs of all time brought the artist right out of me!! :)

mwo1l57m1szw.gif
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited May 2022
    Options
    @Krysless2 You did a great job! I did several Wine & Design paintings a few years back but stopped when I realized I had a stack of canvases in the closet that were never going to get hung. LOL I love that your truck isn't red, that has been done to death. And yes, the sangria definitely helps! Good luck on your new position! I'm sure you'll kill it.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    May Week #1
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 195.4
    CW: 197.2

Sorry team...
    Not on the right track at the moment. Will figure it out this month though.. need to be getting back on the exercise/moving track. But also know that my weight roller coaster is on that downslope from the week high I had since last weigh in. Still trying to get a handle on this new "cycle" of water/ pms weight and how that goes on the unplanned body of mine as it goes through all these changes. In addition, had a kitchen food freezing prep standing day Sunday followed by a road trip Mon/Tues to do college kiddo pick up. Know my legs are heavy (measurements prove it-- and squishiness tells me it isnt muscle! πŸ˜…) a year ago this would have derailed me. NOW.... things like needing all new shorts from my purchase spree for my not taken vacation last Sept (they all fall down!) Shows me how far I have come.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Tues
    Logged - yes
    Under - no
    Exercise- walking and yoga

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    *silently peeks head out of the bushes*

@cmhubbard92 this cracked me up :D

@DaffyGirl88 I'm glad :) I know I've been away for a while, not really with it, but I'm trying to make my way back!
  • maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    maryphum
    Week 1
    PW = 163.9
    CW = 164.2

I'm still dealing with my covid symptoms so I haven't started to exercise yet. I hope to commit to MUAC next month.
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    Tuesday(Wk1; Day 3)
    • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
      Yes / No / No
    • NetCalories: 2456
    • NetCarbs: 193
    As of Day 3:
    • Net Calories (5373 / 10500)
      = Daily Avg: 1791 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (298 / 700)
      🟩🟩πŸŸ₯πŸ”²πŸ”²πŸ”²πŸ”²
      = Daily Avg: 99 (Goal: 100)
    • MUAC: 1 / 7 Days

Thank you for checking in Sue! I’m a little overwhelmed with my new position at work, but IT IS a promotion; so mo' money = mo' problems! = "Work-Krystal" will work thru the pain and have to get over it!

I am happy to be able to escape on the weekends, and so I tried my first Painting with a Twist Party. I didn’t think I’d like it because I’m SO not artistic, but it was really fun! I think my sangria and the blaring of all the greatest hit songs of all time brought the artist right out of me!! :)

mwo1l57m1szw.gif

You did great! I have always wanted to do one of those classes!
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    5/4
    Steps: 7,944
    Water: 101 oz
    Exercise: Yes - 1 hour training session with personal trainer
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Sunday, May 1

Monday, May 2

Tuesday, May 3

@susanshaughnessy80 That is great news!! You've been doing great and it's definitely having a positive impact on your health. That's what it's all about. As I'm nearing retirement and reading / hearing that healthcare costs take up more than 1/3 or your income my goal is to stay healthy and active as long as possible. Who wants to spend their money on healthcare? I want to spend mine on travel and spoiling the grand kids!!

@DaffyGirl88, Thanks so much! I’m a work in progress, and it is encouraging to see improvements in my health! I appreciate you and this team!
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Wednesday, May 4
    Exercise: yes (67 minutes walking)
    Comments: Two meals out added up but it was great to be with friends! I spent some extra time in the kitchen making some room for meal prep. Please pray for me that I can get into a good routine and stop wasting food!
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Wednesday 4 May
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes

So my plantar fasciitis / heel spur have been acting up. :( I haven't been walking πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈthe last few days in an attempt to give it a break (and not need another cortisone shot πŸ’‰πŸ₯Ί). My calorie burn is taking a huge hit. 😞
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    5/5
    Steps: 9,813
    Water: 80 oz
    Exercise: Yes - 30 min elliptical
  • DaffyGirl88