Replies

• izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    Saturday
    PW 134
    CW 133.5
    @jessicakrall8 sorry I'm so behind with my steps again !!
    5/29 17,529
    5/30 14,171
    5/31 9,222
    6/1 14,249
    6/2 15,605
    6/3 20,095
    I am sorry I've not contributed much to the group the last couple of weeks.We are having our bedroom re plastered in a weeks time.We have lived in the same house since we got married 35 years ago.I seem to have accumulated alot of stuff! We have to clear everything from the room.Ive been sorting my stuff everyday for 2 weeks & still not finished.It has been exhausting & I find it hard to part with stuff that is sentimental to me.So consequently been snacking & getting into bad habits.
    Relating to members car ownership,we do not have a car eventhough I can drive & used to have one.At times like now it would be good to have one.I had to pay someone to remove the old wardrobes & a big mahogany chest of drawers I had in my bedroom as a child.Plus I've had several trips on the bus with heavy bags for the charity shop.
    It has been great to catch up on all the posts & people's candid introductions.Good to have a fellow England member @bigbeff82 I've never visited Dorset but would love too,it looks beautiful.
    Hope all you Shape Shifters have a great Saturday & reach your fitness goals.😍
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 233
    CW 232
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    Friday
    PW 197.0
    CW 197.5

I’m not sure what happened because I went up two pounds from Thursday! I thought for sure I’d show a loss.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    Seems like a great time as we've just entered vacation season and we have lots of new members, to remind everyone--if you're leaving for vacation or are going to be out of town for whatever reason, please give your Captain a head's up and I can arrange to have your weigh in excused for times when you will be away from access to a scale. Just need to know the dates you will be away and I'll arrange it in advance. Thanks!

@bearchested and @KHill875 I've asked the MODS to excuse your weigh in for last week and this week. Enjoy your vacation and take some pictures so I can be jealous when you get back! Stay safe!

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @pupowl your photos are the deep sigh on my hectic week...you have no idea how they comfort me. Beautiful flowers...love the stray kitty in the grass and the bird one too...you have such an amazing gift. Sorry little Tinus is hurting...check between the toe beans...had a friend that found a sore there on their kitty. With his age though it probably is arthritis related...poor baby...Also hope your headaches get better...I've had a rough week, so I can definitely relate. My schedule is going to be nuts for the rest of June, but I'm on vacation the week of the 13th, so one more week until I can at least relax a bit.

Thanks to @PatriceFitnessPal who's really been filling in the gap for me on postings and answering questions. Didn't mean to answer on top of yours this week, but I read my posts in order and didn't see your responses until I'd already typed in mine. Not intentional...you are much better in your answers that mine. Taught me something this week...I always use "insightful" for my weigh in markers...never knew that some people use "inspiring" for theirs!

Gotta head out to run some errands soon...have a great day!
    Jessica
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 - Yikes! I messed up and mixed up ‘inspiring’ with ‘insightful’ 😬 which is why I shouldn’t muddy the waters by responding to a question that is best answered by the Team Captain 🙄. I had good intentions because I knew you were in the midst of a busy week, but I want to make sure I note the correction:

We should avoid the insightful icon when reacting to weigh-in post.

Thanks so much for getting the accurate information to the team in your kind and gracious way @jessicakrall8!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,329 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    @izzyred9400 - Your downsizing situation - and the difficult emotions that come with releasing items that bring up memories of past experiences and people- resonates with me so much. I admire the way you are sifting through things everyday. My process is going much more slowly but I’m starting to see results — incrementally, over time.

Your point about the convenience of a car for moving big items is so true. They can really come in handy in some areas and for specific tasks. I loaded up the trunk to make a donation this weekend and it was rewarding to be one step closer to clearing out the area of the house where those boxes were stacked. You certainly burned some calories carrying those heavy bags on the bus though! 👍🏼 There are some groups that will come pick up items at the house. I haven’t had much success with that process but other people have found them more reliable and consistent than I did.

I’m sure it will be a wonderful feeling when the rooms are plastered and everything is complete! I’m going to try to envision how much freedom and space I’ll have once I finish this decluttering project!
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Yukie_OP * Happy Saturday everyone 🌞
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 135.0
    CW 133.4

Steps Update (goal 6,000)
    6/1 - 6,105
    6/2 -5,647
    6/3 - 6,441
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Ewilhelm2487
    PW:233.1
    CW:234.2 😭
    I need to move more but I have zero energy lately. I can't wait for my baby to start sleeping throughout the night. Having a newborn at 35 is exhausting🤣🤣
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Yukie_OP wrote: »
    Yukie_OP * Happy Saturday everyone 🌞
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 135.0
    CW 133.4

Steps Update (goal 6,000)
    6/1 - 6,105
    6/2 -5,647
    6/3 - 6,441

@Yukie_OP You've been on the support team, meaning you don't have to weigh in...are you coming back to the regular team now? Just making sure before I ask that the MODS move you back and perhaps be misreading your posting. Let me know. Great loss by the way!!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Ewilhelm2487
    I need to move more but I have zero energy lately. I can't wait for my baby to start sleeping throughout the night. Having a newborn at 35 is exhausting🤣🤣

@ewilhelm2487 You had posted earlier this week (your day is Mondays) and I recorded your weigh in as 233.1 for the week. Should I change it to 234.2 or is this for next week? Are you changing your weigh in day? I'm confused. You did say something about listing it so you wouldn't forget or something, but I went ahead and recorded it as 233.1. Let me know. Perhaps I missed a posting or something after that one?! Help my poor brain to understand...LOL! :blush:
    Jess
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

@Yukie_OP You've been on the support team, meaning you don't have to weigh in...are you coming back to the regular team now? Just making sure before I ask that the MODS move you back and perhaps be misreading your posting. Let me know. Great loss by the way!!
    Jessica[/quote]

@jessicakrall8 - I'm okay with coming back to weekly weigh-ins. My weight is not a huge priority right now given that I'm more sedentary from studying. However, I'm still maintaining my food logs and trying to stay under a daily calorie goal - which should help me at least maintain.
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Ewilhelm2487

@ewilhelm2487 You had posted earlier this week (your day is Mondays) and I recorded your weigh in as 233.1 for the week. Should I change it to 234.2 or is this for next week? Are you changing your weigh in day? I'm confused. You did say something about listing it so you wouldn't forget or something, but I went ahead and recorded it as 233.1. Let me know. Perhaps I missed a posting or something after that one?! Help my poor brain to understand...LOL! :blush:
    Jess

Sorry, the 233 was last week's but I didn't want to go back into may and find it.
    Mondays are my day but I seriously keep forgetting to weigh-in in the mornings. I'm like a zombie at 5 am rumaging the house for coffee🤣 by the time I remember I've already ate. I will do better this week.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Our new and unique Group Challenge begins tomorrow, Sun June 5th. Get creative and join us for 1, 2, 3 Click. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10866189/june-week-2-group-challenge-1-2-3-click#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :blush:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    2vo6bdqzczdv.jpg

May Step Challenge Results

Week 1 - @Pupowl - 131,345 steps
    Week 2 - @Izzyred9400 - 101,703 steps
    Week 3 - @Pupowl - 113,222 steps
    Week 4 - @Pupowl - 98,935 steps

Overall Top 3

1. @Pupowl with 441,079 steps!!!
    2. @Jax_Grim with 374,233 steps!!
    3. @izzyred9400 with 373,435 steps!

Together we walked nearly 2.9 million steps! We were MOVIN!!

Great job to all who participated!
    Jessica :smiley:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    ptyk2dkw7cie.png

Missing the following weigh-ins for the week (incl today):
    @2015krb
    @Queen_JessieA
    @tashasgotthis
    @reneek21
    @thebettybadazz
    @Rmyles11
    @nallasridevi
    @ac204
    @kimpope1
    @Pupowl
    @Afura
    @Susanna527

Stats begin early tomorrow morning, so please report in today! Thanks!
    Jessica
  • Susanna527
    Susanna527 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    Susanna527
    Weigh-In Day: Monday
    PW: 205
    CW: 205

Steps:
    6/2 - 5000
    6/3 - 5000
    6/4 - 5000

I thought I didn't weigh myself again until the day after tomorrow 🤔

My laptop just died. It is not as easy navigating MFP on my tiny phone screen but doing my best. Then the brakes went out on my bike today as I was riding down a super busy street. That was scary. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 217.2
    CW: 217.2
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8
    I am glad to hear my pictures made you feel a bit better. Thanks for the compliments. :smile:
    I checked his paws several times, and there is nothing I can see. Tinus also doesn't mind me touching anywhere, so I don't think it's something simple like that. Nice that you have some time off to recharge soon, enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.