Woot, woot! The bunnies will hate you!!!!πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ‘
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,612 Member
    Options
    Not so many bunnies today 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰

Clementine bunnies for breakfast 🐰🐰🐰
    cucumber tomatoes berry and apple picnic bunnies 🐰🐰🐰🐰
    broccoli bunnies 🐰🐰

Is popcorn a bunny? the nice air popped no butter kind???
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,596 Member
    Options
    It's corn! If you weigh it after its popped I would even call it dry and go a bunny for 40g

There were some bunnies in the lean cuisine chicken with wine. I was actually pleasantly surprised and out of many of their products I have tried it would probably be closest to how I would cook it. Their chicken parmigiana by comparison wouldn't be.

And a few bunnies in the Kung Pao chicken from Costco.

The rest would be cocoa bunnies from creampie πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ one down in two days / less than 24 hours... one to go in the freezer....
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Lol... I had forgotten about the weighing aspect of counting bunnies. Would have to eat a lot of popcorn 😜

I couldn't bring one of those chocolate cream pies into the house. I'm pretty sure I could eat the entire pie in one evening 🀫
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Yooly, halloumi is like crack cocaine - steer well clear!

Lots of bunnies for me yesterday:

A smoothie for breakfast with a whole banana, 100g raspberries, 100g blueberries, 100g rhubarb 🐰🐰🐰🐰

Huge salad at lunch that contained red cabbage, carrot, yellow pepper, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, artichoke hearts, asparagus, green beans. Let's call that 🐰🐰🐰🐰

Houmous 🐰

Apricots and an orange 🐰🐰

🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰
  • PAV8888
    Options
    It's only c h e e s e .... πŸ˜…
  • Bella_Figura
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Disingenuous understatement.

Akin to It’s only genocide... or It was only sex... or It was only one little murder...
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Only a little bit pregnant? :lol:
  • Bella_Figura
    Options
    Exactly
  • PAV8888
    Options
    I think dinner yesterday had a grilled zucchini and red peppers bunny in there somewhere. Maybe even one and a half. Of course if fries were to count it would be like nineteen and a half to ninety nine bunnies!!!!!!!! There were a LOT of fries. But I hear they don't count!
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    I was just wondering about fries counting :) - I kinda feel they do - not that they are good for you with the high fat count - but we do get some vitamins and the fibre still?
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,823 Member
    Options
    Fries are a vegetable, no?
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Not really! The British guidelines even exclude all vegetables that are commonly used as starches from consideration. However... potatoes do have all the good things that vegetables are supposed to. And I'm not British :smile: So I do count them. But not fries... cause yeah. Fries!

🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰 Salad (broccoli-slaw with added tomatoes) for four bunnies and a bit from the veggie lasagna probably, right? right? it had a vegetable in there? maybe? Not terrible actually fairly yummy for frozen nuked lasagna. But it needs (some more) vegetables is all I'm saying!

And the day continues!
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    I think I'm going to not include them ... they are closer to hamster :)
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Calling yesterday a 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ‡ day as i added another πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡ in tomatoes at midnight.
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Tomatoes at Midnight! Great title for a romance novel or perhaps a mafia movie?
  • PAV8888
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Better than trois Merci après minuit!

issue is / may be / could continue to be / has been known to be / possibly still is... that there was no mercy from the merci 🐹🐹🐹 in spite of the tomatoes! :blush:

But did I mention they were like "just" $2 each if you bought two? and they're individually packed in each "bar"... like four 150 Cal wrapped mini sticks per bar! :innocent: So like... easy to handle, right? And chocolate? In THIS HEAT? Who would ever want any... right?

Glad to report that while the river is high and inviting everyone is still around and no-one has taken a dive!
  • Yoolypr
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Keine Merci fur dich!

Are tomatoes never on sale? Or apples, bananas, berries - even celery for heavens sake?
    Managed to eat my bunnies today despite ongoing insomnia. Resisted the grab and go snack eating. Well, there was a half cup of some extra tasty chocolate peanut butter ice cream cuz ya know it’s hot here πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
  • pamelar25
    pamelar25 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Been gone awhile again. Ate some bunnies here and there. Today not so much. About πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡? Still losing weight and sticking to calories so I'll try again tomorrow.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Wednesday bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰

Clementine bunnies for breakfast 🐰🐰🐰
    cucumbers and grape tomatoes with cheese snack bunnies 🐰🐰🐰
    field of greens with cucumbers, berries and peppers bunnies 🐰🐰🐰🐰

A decent day all round until that McDonald's milkshake (worth it though - it was so wonderfully cold!)