How many 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 did I eat?πŸ™€

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,540 Member
    Wow Atki and Pamelar you're both rocking the bunnies! Atki your bunnies are colourful too!!!πŸ‘
  • PAV8888
    There were bunnies! A couple of fresh poo-berry bunnies. More than three and a half riced veggie bunnies. About three and a half okra in yummy Indian gravy! And some, appreciable amount, of cocoa bunnies... -- hey: has anyone actually made their own chocolate here? How much cocoa plant goes into 100g of 80% dark chocolate?!?!? :confounded: Anyway... Fitbit claims I've given Garfield a run for her money so I still have room for evensies--and midnightsies--unless I find another stash of cookies!

And maybe not 10, but 9 bunnies I think for sure! 🐰🐰🐹 - 🐰🐰🐰 - πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,592 Member
    PAV - those cocoa bunnies I think are maybe cocoa hamsters??? Disguising themselves as bunnies kinda like the cocoa puffs bunny tried to disguise himself as a nonbunny?

Wednesday bunnies! 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰

Good morning clementine bunnies 🐰🐰🐰

Field of Greens salad bunnies 🐰🐰🐰🐰 PAVs Potato Salad Bunnies 🐰🐰🐰🐰

Bananas getting too ripe double snack bunnies 🐰🐰

A much better day! No crazy hamster activity (just a bit of silliness at the theatre - which is a world of difference)
  • PAV8888
    Nice day Laurie and my cocoa plant bunnies were perfectly ok. I have to investigate the cocoa puff ones you mention!
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    edited May 2022
    Folks doin’ really well consumming all the bunnies!

Today - 🍎🍌🍊🍊🍐 - 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰 + πŸ‡ for πŸ§„πŸ§…πŸŒΆπŸ… & β€˜erbs in Tea tonight…. Erm ..Also 🍫 3 cubes of chocolate bunnie & 1 biscuit πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
  • PAV8888
    I'm looking at you Atki, and not sure biscuits are allowed in bunnieland?πŸ€”!πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
  • lauriekallis
    Maybe we need a 🐹 thread. Kinda like a confession????
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,810 Member
    Or a simple confessional thread? Sometimes you just need to fess up when you’ve done wrong.

Maybe it’s just my parochial school upbringing and a dose of guilt from the nuns. Never much straying from the path when the good Sisters were smacking hands πŸ– with a wooden ruler. Of course that was 60 years ago.... I admit to much straying over the years.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    My 🐰 escaped from their cages today!….I stayed under calories but all I had was 5 oz. Baked sweet potato, 1 c. Green beans , lettuce and onions!
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Confession thread πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­. I might feel compelled to confess past 🐹 and nobody wants that…. πŸ˜‚
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    Bunnies today,
    πŸ₯—πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°
    🍊🍌🐰🐰🐰
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    …there were midnight 🐰🐰. I suppose better than midnight 🐹 though.
  • lauriekallis
    Definitely better, Science girl!

I have to register my bunnies for yesterday - thinking in the 8 bunny realm though. Not the best bunny day - but could be worse (like today will probably be :# )