Lunch: Homemade mixed vegetable soup 🐰🐰🐰
    Snack: Banana 🐰
    Dinner: Boiled potato, broccoli, carrots, peas, mange tout 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰
    Dessert: Banana, orange and raspberries 🐰🐰🐰

🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,625 Member
    Options
    I can just picture Laurie rolling in a field full of bunnies!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Come again Garfield?!! That's a field of bunnies!
    Je mange tout mais c'est quoi ce mange tout!?
    Nevermind... it's a SNOW PEA! Yummy... but hard to make enough bunny grams out of them!
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    29/04
    Boom!
    🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰
  • PAV8888
    Options
    @Janatki That's a whole lot of cottontails!
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,813 Member
    Options
    Snow peas? Really?

Yeah, you need to eat a lot to earn a full bunny. I only had half a bunny's worth. However, I did have almost 500g of veggies in total (excluding the boiled potato) so I reckoned the whole meal was worth 5 bunnies. Making up for yesterday's poor showing...
  • pamelar25
    pamelar25 Posts: 197 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I'm here to post bunnies! Blueberries for a breakfast🐰
    40g of prunes for a lunch 🐰 a bowl of mixed veggies in a soup for another lunch 🐰 an apple for a snack🐰
    And cauliflower/broccoli/carrots mixed for a dinner🐰. Do mushrooms count as bunnies? I had a cup of those for dinner, too. 🐰? Did I get 6 or 7🐰s?
  • PAV8888
    Options
    1 bunny = 85g of vegetables or fruits or 40g of dried.

If you're British and want to prejudicially exclude bunnies customarily used as starches (plantains, potatoes, cassava, similar), or if you want to count exotic bunnies such as me counting unsweetened cocoa bean powder :wink: well, they're your bunnies and you're the one counting!πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

I would have to be bunny poor and desperate to try and count french fries as bunnies πŸ™€! But I would think nothing of counting boiled potatoes or veggie fries (carrots, turnips, and beets)πŸ€”πŸΉπŸ€―

Anyway, the goal is to push past the baby step stage of the 3 to 5 bunny minimum suggested by most national health authorities--and get into more exotic levels such as the 8-10 portions of veggies and fruits a day that "provide additional health benefits".

And if one fills up more with some extra veg and fruit in one's tummy... what's wrong with that?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

XD for the ankle biters 🀣😘
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    My bunnies were a small amount today but a large variety!

9 spears of asparagus
    Romaine Lettuce,raw spinach,iceberg lettuce
    Tomatoes
    Onions,beets,cucumbers

Snack package of almonds

My time was limited today but I will catch those rabbits this weekend!
  • PAV8888
    edited April 2022
    Options
    What a beautiful bunny bouquet Connie! :wink:

So Walmart pushed an, are you ready, 58% price increase on frozen Tilapia probably because "Otter Shish Kebob" needs it for her food! 907g for $9.95 old price -> 750g for $12.99 new price!

So I am fairly sure that $4 per kg Walmart vegetables are about to become a thing of the past. Already Loblaws is pushing $2.99 to $5.99 prices per 500g. And given the "marginal" 58% price jacking on fish... I'm filling up the freezer! Hey: maybe this would justify buying a standalone freezer: it could pay for itself!!!

493g frozen cauliflower
    499g frozen green beans --> Walmart is not overfilling so far!
    112g fresh tomatoes

I'm fairly sure this all adds up to more than 850g... so I gots me TEN++ very regular NON TOUCHING between them full sized bunnies!!! Woohoo!

🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐹🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰:star:

Since I spent less than 300 Cal on my plethora of bunnies I was able to afford HALF a medium domino's @ 367g and 1115 Cal.
  • PAV8888
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I'm here to post bunnies! Blueberries for a breakfast🐰
    40g of prunes for a lunch 🐰 a bowl of mixed veggies in a soup for another lunch 🐰 an apple for a snack🐰
    And cauliflower/broccoli/carrots mixed for a dinner🐰. Do mushrooms count as bunnies? I had a cup of those for dinner, too. 🐰? Did I get 6 or 7🐰s?

@pamelar25 I would count fungii as bunnies for sure. Soya beans too. Not sure if I would count tofu though. Sauerkraut I would also count. Oh. The british guidelines I believe, or was it the Canadian?, we're currently counting ALL pulses eaten in a day as a single bunny.
  • PAV8888
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: Β»
    🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐹🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰:star: .... I was able to afford HALF a medium domino's

*kitten* bunnies: scale is up more than a lb this morning even though I was in deficit yesterday! :rage:

pizza is :innocent: by fiat!
  • Bella_Figura
    Options
    A good bunny day...

Breakfast: 97g prunes 🐰🐰
    Lunch: A HUGE rainbow salad and some houmous (does that count as half a bunny? It IS made with chickpeas....I guess it's pushing it...) 🐰🐰
    Dinner: Will be another equally huge rainbow salad served with a jacket spud 🐰🐰🐰
    Dessert: Will be 130g raspberries, a banana and an orange 🐰🐰🐰

🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰
  • PAV8888
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Chick peas as pulses would count as a bunny per British guidelines. One bunny for all pulses eaten in a day. The question is whether your hummus had enough chick peas. Given the caloric content of humus, how much did you consume? Maybe enough to round up a bunny somewhere???

U getting enough protein and fats too Garfield, right?
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    30/04
    🍐🐰🐰
    🍊🍊🐰🐰
    Spicy bean chilli 🐰🐰🐰🐰
    Does rice count? πŸ°πŸ‡?

Bank holiday weekends are hard! πŸ·πŸ«πŸŸπŸ’£πŸ˜ƒ
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Janatki wrote: Β»
    Does rice count? πŸ°πŸ‡?
    :smirk::lol::lol::lol:

:kissing_heart:
  • Bella_Figura
    Options
    Yep, getting at least 70g protein and 60g fat per day...usually way more.

So in addition to my bunnies I've eaten 60g houmous...140g canned tuna...150g 5% fat Greek yoghurt...a high protein pitta...260mls whole milk...a tablespoon of olive oil...
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    Hop hop hop…

4 c. Mixed greens of Romaine, iceberg, spinach
    Tomatoes, onions, cucumbers
    Apple
    1c. grapes

1 slice vegetable, fruit, and seeded bread
  • pamelar25
    pamelar25 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    An apple and two clementines for 2 snack🐰🐰s. Dinner bunnies: lettuce and tomatoes, green and red peppers for 4 🐰🐰🐰🐰. I'll try to get more tomorrow.