How many 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 did I eat?πŸ™€

Options

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,894 Member
    Options
    Very funky. I have never used cream of wheat in soup! Guessing it thickens it? But does it leave a graininess?

disappears. thickens. possibly some graininess I guess... but squash pieces? crustaceans? green beans? we're not dealing with a veloutΓ©!
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    25/05
    🐰🐰🐰 🐰only 😬
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options
    Monday Bunnies 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰

Good morning clementine bunnies and grape 🐰🐰🐰
    Grape tomato bunny 🐰
    Field of Greens salad bunnies (375 g + 100g beans) 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰
    Potatoes/greenbeans/butternut squash bunnies (375g)🐰🐰🐰🐰
    Banana and blueberry bunnies 🐰🐰
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Laurie I think we may need to start a new version of lend-lease and provide some of your bunnies to the British Isles?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :wink:
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    lol....today was a very good bunny day! I'd be happy to ??? eat other peoples bunnies for them??? (how exactly will that work on the cico front?????
  • PAV8888
    edited April 2022
    Options
    No, no, no, during the lend-lease program we SEND OUT OUR BUNNIES to be eaten by OTHER people! :smiley: (and then they invite us for sleep-overs and to go a-visiting... you know, sort of like a European pied-Γ -terre near the moors to hunt wild garlic with Jess... but that's another story!!!)
  • PAV8888
    Options
    40g dried prunes 🐰
    303g green beans 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ‡
    425g frozen wild blueberries 🐰🐹🐰 - 🐰🐰
    6g dried prunes, 28g frozen wild blueberries, traces of veggies in red curry, and dates in Rx bar πŸ‡

10 bunnies! :star:
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: Β»
    No, no, no, during the lend-lease program we SEND OUT OUR BUNNIES to be eaten by OTHER people! :smiley: (and then they invite us for sleep-overs and to go a-visiting... you know, sort of like a European pied-Γ -terre near the moors to hunt wild garlic with Jess... but that's another story!!!)

So like - I might need to personally delivery my bunnies!!!! :) And the recipients will invite me for a sleep-over so as not to offend a bunny deliverer. Will I become some sort of mask wearing mummer? Does this only happen around Easter? Should I invest in a furry bunny mask before I book my flights (I have some experience at that part now :) )

For those in the dark about the mummer tradition:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E86bcriRtW8&t=130s
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    See you soon, Bella :)
  • PAV8888
    Options
    But Bella has been eating her bunnies so she doesn't need the hand delivery YET!!!
  • Janatki
    Options
    Are u talking β€˜bout me & my bunnies? All bunnies gratefully received! Worse today …. Had a beige food day 😬
  • PAV8888
    edited April 2022
    Options
    @Janatki :
    What the *kittens* is a beige day???
  • PAV8888
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Jan I wish bunnies were the only solution...but adding in a few random ones seldom hurts in terms of satiation.

Now Garfield is operating under different circumstances and, even though her solution runs counter-to-my-intuition (I would expect lots of fiber plus SUFFICIENT fat vs only a little bit of fiber and LOTS of fat), I can more than understand her wanting to keep the Roman pipes flowing! :lol::kissing_heart:

But, I'll give you a bunny thread example yesterday. Was thinking of reaching for the remaining ice cream case I had calories and was just about the right time for late nightsies! But was running low on bunnies! Thinking of the bunnies I went and opened the frozen blueberries pack. Thought of adding them on the ice cream. Decided to go with yogurt instead so I could add more! Added a bit of high fiber cereal. NOT low cal. But about HALF of what the ice cream would have been. And huge portion. And satiating. Plus... avoided the potential gateway drug effect of the ice cream! Long story short. Because I went out of my way to add bunnies to get to 10, yesterday was the first day in a week where I had a clear deficit (a 300Cal one).

Let's face it: bunnies are healthy anyway. And even through the bunny thread didn't stop me from going over the rest of the week, it did yesterday. That's good enough in terms of qualifying as an extra layer in the playbook!
  • Janatki
    Options
    Well… my pea sized brain was in tune with you today! Head in fridge, thought β€œokay Atki” …enough!
    Before I eat any more β€œbeige” …. Breakfast: Had white bread - cuz sometimes a thick slice of cheap white bread, toasted with butter is just what is required! My epiphany was to get in some bunnies before any more beige - got in a big beautiful, juicy pear….. Beige for lunch - chicken soup & crackers - but epiphany again - ok exaggeration, a thought … get more bunnies in - so I ate a big beautiful shiney Braeburn! Then stressed & hungry, data loss disaster - head in fridge, but no - resisted & ate a banana! Then a clementine! Having 2 portions veggies for tea!
    Sometimes I just need a kick up the jacksee! Or just to press pause!
    Total bunnies: 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰 ….
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 4,107 Member
    Options
    Not such a good bunny day today:

Breakfast - 80g prunes 🐰🐰
    Lunch - A scone the size of an infant's head, which I ate with butter, jam AND clotted cream. I'm not going to try to blag a πŸ‡ by insisting it was a sultana scone and the jam was strawberry....
    Dinner - Homemade veggie soup 🐰 🐰 🐰

And that's it. 🐰 🐰 🐰 🐰 🐰

Shameful. But no more calories left, so 5 will have to suffice.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Atki (love that name)....so sorry...I was mixed up. I'll be at your door with my bunny mask and lend-lease bunny food....and will swing by Bella's door too (even if she doesn't want any more bunny food...just in case....)
    <3<3<3
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    It does work! I always find trying "not" to do something almost impossible....because somehow I have to use up that "do" something urge/energy. Much easier to try to "do" some bunny eating!
  • Janatki
    Options
    All welcome to spring, hop to my door! Just bring some chocolate…bunnies πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Atki did good! Garfield there is nothing to be ashamed off when you're hitting 5 bunnies while eating relatively high fat and low calories! If anything, given my normal budget, I am the only one who should be "ashamed" when I don't hit the 8+ range.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Oh my day that was going so well just took a nosedive. Lots and lots of bunnies in the morning and for lunch ... but then work kicked in and I didn't eat and then I went to the grocery store, not consciously hungry (though I should have been wtih nothing really but bunnies in my belly and it being after dinner) but hankering for a little single serving blueberry tartlet.

They had NO single serving tartlets of any flavour.

But where the tartlets should have been were six packs of pecan tarts.

I did. :(

But I managed to flush two of them away (minor victory) - and if I just stop eating now I think I will be below maintenance - but MFP isn't showing exercise calories today so I'm not sure.

So many lessons, so many REPEAT lessons, so little learning.