Summer Buzz Around the Airport Lounge

Replies

• Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 3,961 Member
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well. I have been super busy at work and I have been loving it. I like being busy and I feel like the day goes quicker that way. I am wanting to be able to do more workouts I just have to find some workouts to do online. I had to cancel my Beachbody membership as it got to be too expensive for me. They wanted 25 a month. That is more than a gym membership. No way. I will just go back to the gym for that matter.

@CSEGUIN2 - Glad you have a workout schedule. I need one of those. That was great that you had an umbrella for the rain. I would have never brought one with me and then griped that I did not have one on my way home.

Well it is time to get ready for work. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 3,927 Member
    Got up early. The tree removal people came and started cutting down the trees
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,388 Member
    good morning everyone! it is a warm and sunny day here today! my daughter says hi to all! she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! we are all keeping cool and are staying well hydrated. i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. i treated myself to a new pair of sandals yesterday. my regular pair were basically worn right out. the new sandals are pretty comfortable. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a beautiful sunny 🌞day! Went for my morning walk and did all planned workouts. Also did a little chair dancing while playing cards with Hubby. My trip to the dentist for a filling was quick and no freezing. I prefer the no freezing when possible. Also got some chores done and visited with some friends. There was a fire 🔥 this morning in a building with 4 units a few blocks away. It started around 4 am. Everyone except 1 cat 🐈 made it out. So sad.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 11,939 Member
    HI All!! Just checking in,,, quickly.
    Today was warm, LOL Okay HOT!
    Thunderstorm came. Cleared out the rain!

• Tabatha_Cain

I hope you all have had a great week this far into it. Today is the Pride Parade in my town and since I am on the board of directors I will be walking in the parade. It should take about 30 to 45 minutes to walk the parade. We have 30 participants this year. Not bad. I am super excited for the exercise.

@cormierannie - Glad to see you are doing well. I bought two pairs of flip flops. I love them. I could not decide and they were buy one get one.
    @CSEGUIN2 - Glad your trip to the dentist went well. Way to go on the exercise. So sad the kitty did not make it out. We just had a client who had a house fire and lost their dog. It was so sad.

Well it is time to get ready for work. I hope you have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Good morning everyone.
  • cormierannie
    good afternoon everyone! it is a warm and sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! we are all keeping cool and well hydrated. i got in a strength training workout this morning and i feel great! i got in a walk this afternoon. i needed to get some groceries and i got some extra food to donate to the food bank bin in the grocery store while i was there. after i put the extra food that i got into the food bank bin at the grocery store, i put my own groceries into my shopping cart and headed back home. i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a beautiful day. Day 3 of exercise is completed and am starting to feel it every where. But definitely sleeping better. This morning my neighbor was taken to emergency by a friend of his. He has been having troubles with eating. This morning it was much worse. I am checking on his fur babies for him. I haven't heard anything so have no clue if he has made it past the waiting room. Wait times hear are crazy. Also went grocery shopping and cleaned for my friend.
  • Patti241
    Good morning everyone.
  • Tabatha_Cain

I hope you all are having a good weekend so far. My weekend is just beginning. I have so much I have to do. I am super not ready to get this stuff going. Pride festival is today and I am on the board. I hope today goes smoothly. I am going to be at the festival all day long.

@cormierannie - Nice job with the food bank donations. Sounds like you are doing great.
    @CSEGUIN2 - Wait times are crazy here too. It has always been that way though. I hope he is going to be ok. You are so nice checking on his furbaby for him

Well it is time to get dressed to go start setting up for the festival. Have a great day

Tabatha
  • cormierannie
    good afternoon everyone! it is a warm and sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! we are all keeping cool and well hydrated. i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing in the evening, when it is cooler here. i am all caught up on my housework. now i can just relax and enjoy the rest of the day. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a good day. Completed all my exercise and visited with my friends. Also am still keeping an eye on the neighbors fur babies as he has not come home yet. Also binge watching Bones.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Patti241 ,, HI Patti!!! SORRY I had gone a little bit MIA!! As we know my health is being a brat, hopefully the end of the challenge I'll feel better.
    @Tabatha_Cain ,, with such a busy day I imagine your steps were CRAZY High? Hopefully now you'll be able to relax for most of the summah.
    @Kurtize ,, Hope your 2nd week (WELL ALL OF OURS!) Goes so well at the end all you can do is ,, SMILE!! Onions something many have, not expensive, yet they ADD so much to our foods, are so wonderful being able to be used for so many foods and flavors!! The simplest things in life, add so much. Nice reminder.
    @Cormierannie,, NICE to get the chores done early!! ENJOY!! ENJOY the evening!!
    @Cseguin2 ,,,, Sounds like a very nice day. TY TY TY for helping your neighbors fur babies. I have 2 people who take care of Izzy for me when I am not home, it helps me out so much to not worry about her. Bones is a neat show!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,466 Member
    Good morning and cheep cheep everyone! 🙋‍♀️🐦 It's supposed to storm later so heading out this morning to do some 🛶.

Hope everyone has a great day! 🌻🌞
  • Patti241
    Good morning everyone
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Has been cloudy all day with a chance of rain but still haven't seen any. Got my exercise done including a short bike ride. Weeded and watered today. My neighbor is still in hospital. Not getting many details. So I am still loving on his fur babies for him. They miss him so much. Other than that has been a rest day with tv, reading and visiting with friends.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Daffygirl88 ,,, Oh we need RAIN quite badly!! Its so strange to see Maine in a moderate drought (most of it, including where I am). Hope you got your errands done before the rain.
    @Patti241,,, Oh Patti sure am a thinking of you!! HOT TIME down there!!! Is it WRONG I am MELTING at 80? Ehhhh wait til Wintah, it'll be so cold herah that you'll be smiling that you aren't here. Though I LOVE THE COLD so much more. I am ever so grateful to whoever invited the AC!
    @Cseguin2 ,,,, HI HI!! Hope you get a little bit of rain or enough to really help, but NOT a flood!! WOOHOO on the bike ride!! Always looks like fun until I go to try it. I'm so sorry about your neighbor. If he's in a regular room you can call just ask by his name, (if you ask "Is he there? They HAVE to not say, but just asking for his name,,, they can pass you right through or say "We don't have anyone by that name"). Hope he's okay. Oh I know poor Izzy hates it when I am not home. Don't they ALL?

Where I live ,,,oh we do this yearly and yearly I CRINGE though I always enjoy it. It's just the day of that's HUH!! LOL!! I am the President of the Resident Council. Our budget is good so we offer all who have a unit here a nice discount on a cruise around the harbor. It's a 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hour cruise. There are 92 units here, but usually 30 to 40 go. It's always interesting to get everyone to the ferry site (Hopefully we'll have the use of a bus, may need 2 trips) get them set up to get ONTO the boat (They ALL want the FRONT SEATS on top, there's an elevator, but it can only take 3 to 4 people at a time, this is a 55 plus. LOL We know how this goes! LOL). There are never enough front seats up on the upper level, because it's a CRUISE and it's TOURIST season. We are hoping by going in August on a Thursday it'll be easier, but I AM NOT COUNTING ON IT!! LOLOLOL!! This year we also know I am not well, i can't do my usual though we KNOW I'll be entertaining cause yeah, that's how I am.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,483 Member
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -Aw thanks! My older one comes Home in a week. Younger one has marching band and fun library activities this week