TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (August)

Options

Replies

• JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the results as always @Daffygirl88. I always find these encouraging. Feels great to see successes lined up. I think our @KimR_1986 (currently on vacation) was a big winner in the final week wasn’t she?

A total loss of 53.4lbs! How can that not invigorate you?
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,560 Member
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing the results as always @Dafdygirl88. I always find these encouraging. Feels great to see successes lined up. I think our @KimR_1986 (currently on vacation) was a big winner in the final week wasn’t she?

@JbeanR0212 Not sure about the last week, I just looked at the final. LOL Lazy...

Thanks for letting me know that @KimR_1986 is on vacation. I was about to send up a flare. ;) May do it anyway cuz there are a couple of people that I haven't seen or heard from.
  • JbeanR0212
    edited August 2022
    Options
    ajdvegan wrote: »
    All are welcome to Spain! Kayaking, hiking, via Ferratas, and perhaps a cheeky sangria afterward.

@advegan I wish you lived close. An overseas vacay will not be in the budget for awhile. You are totally my sister from another Mr.! We have a few via Ferratas here and one that has the best view ever. If I make it back out on one before the snowfall I’ll remember to share a pic! Wishing you safe travels on all your journeys this month.

And hey, congrats on another great drop!
  • JbeanR0212
    edited August 2022
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 Thank you for welcoming me! Do I contact the head honcho about switching?
    @JbeanR0212 Thanks for welcoming me as well! I think this group is a better fit because I’m seriously extroverted. 🤣

@therealbluenote you should fit right in. We have our share of extroverted / type A / Leo's in our group. Be warned, I have no inner monologue and (apparently) say things that cause people to spit coffee onto their monitors. o:)

And now an official welcome. I’m extroverted behind the screen! I’m actually quite timid in real life….. until I get to know people then all hell breaks loose 😂.
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the results as always @Dafdygirl88. I always find these encouraging. Feels great to see successes lined up. I think our @KimR_1986 (currently on vacation) was a big winner in the final week wasn’t she?

@JbeanR0212 Not sure about the last week, I just looked at the final. LOL Lazy...

Thanks for letting me know that @KimR_1986 is on vacation. I was about to send up a flare. ;) May do it anyway cuz there are a couple of people that I haven't seen or heard from.

@daffygirl88 If I recall she said she’d miss this weeks weigh-in before she left.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    All are welcome to Spain! Kayaking, hiking, via Ferratas, and perhaps a cheeky sangria afterward.

@advegan I wish you lived close. An overseas vacay will not be in the budget for awhile. You are totally my sister from another Mr.! We have a few via Ferratas here and one that has the best view ever. If I make it back out on one before the snowfall I’ll remember to share a pic! Wishing you safe travels on all your journeys this month.

Thank you ladies, I just learned a new word! I had to Google that one as I'd never heard it before. There are none here in Maryland, which is just as well because there's no way you'd catch me doing that! :o
  • JbeanR0212
    edited August 2022
    Options

Thank you ladies, I just learned a new word! I had to Google that one as I'd never heard it before. There are none here in Maryland, which is just as well because there's no way you'd catch me doing that! :o

Not for a view like this @DaffyGirl88? FYI not my pic, stole it from Google. This is my favorite one in Telluride, CO
    6aw7lnwvnqvc.jpeg
  • JbeanR0212
    edited August 2022
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 4 WINNER!! @Naija82. - 2.54%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO THE BIG BUTT THEORY FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 4!!

July Week 4 is now in the books!! Awesome to all our winners!

It can be difficult to continue the journey, but hang in there and take it one day at a time.

If Week 4 didn't go so well, no worries, just reset and start fresh for August!!!

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @Naija82. - 2.54%
    2nd - @DebJB30. - 1.16%
    3rd - @Bemybestby60. - 1.06%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.15%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Naija82. - 2.54%
    2nd - @BlissfulK. - 1.03%
    3rd - @KimR_1986. - 0.27%

The Slimsons
    1st - @DebJB30. - 1.16%
    2nd - @Bemybestby60. - 1.06%
    3rd - @walk4today. - 0.67%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @TypingToaster. - 0.73%
    2nd - @Starfruit98. - 0.70%
    3rd - @cormierannie. - 0.69%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @Naija82. - 3.6 lbs.
    2nd - @TypingToaster. - 2.4 lbs.
    3rd - @DebJB30. - 2.0 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 3.2 lbs.
    The Slimsons - -25.9 lbs.
    Belly Flats - -.3 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: -23.0 lbs

*Not sure if this is how you share it but I dug it up. More congrats to all the losers! I know how especially hard @BlissfulK and @KimR1986 worked for this so I wanted to make sure their efforts were recognized. @Naija82 is simply a beast!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options

*Not sure if this is how you share it but I dug it up. More congrats to all the losers!

Not sure if that's how you do it either, @Krysless2 always did it. :p
  • Arietty32
    Arietty32 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 4 WINNER!! @Naija82. - 2.54%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO THE BIG BUTT THEORY FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 4!!

July Week 4 is now in the books!! Awesome to all our winners!

It can be difficult to continue the journey, but hang in there and take it one day at a time.

If Week 4 didn't go so well, no worries, just reset and start fresh for August!!!

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @Naija82. - 2.54%
    2nd - @DebJB30. - 1.16%
    3rd - @Bemybestby60. - 1.06%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.15%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Naija82. - 2.54%
    2nd - @BlissfulK. - 1.03%
    3rd - @KimR_1986. - 0.27%

The Slimsons
    1st - @DebJB30. - 1.16%
    2nd - @Bemybestby60. - 1.06%
    3rd - @walk4today. - 0.67%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @TypingToaster. - 0.73%
    2nd - @Starfruit98. - 0.70%
    3rd - @cormierannie. - 0.69%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @Naija82. - 3.6 lbs.
    2nd - @TypingToaster. - 2.4 lbs.
    3rd - @DebJB30. - 2.0 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 3.2 lbs.
    The Slimsons - -25.9 lbs.
    Belly Flats - -.3 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: -23.0 lbs

*Not sure if this is how you share it but I dug it up. More congrats to all the losers! I know how especially hard @BlissfulK and @KimR1986 worked for this so I wanted to make sure their efforts were recognized. @Naija82 is simply a beast!

This is exciting! How are the percentages and overall total lost calculated?? I'm a little confused about overall count as i see the slimsons lost 25.9, how is the total less? Thanks

Anddd lovely pictures everyone, thanks a lot for sharing.
  • Arietty32
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes/under+ 20 hours fasting
    Exercise: Yes
    Comments: What a lovely day it was yday! Looking forward for another lovely day. Tracking everything, eating under budget and getting my exercise on time is certainly elevating my mood. This reflects well in my work as well :) i had a productive day. Thoughts clearer than ever!
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited August 2022
    Options
  • JbeanR0212
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Arietty32 wrote: »

This is exciting! How are the percentages and overall total lost calculated?? I'm a little confused about overall count as i see the slimsons lost 25.9, how is the total less? Thanks

@Arietty32 that’s a great question. There is a spreadsheet somewhere but I have no clue what the formula is. Gains are factored back in though. @BlissfulK thought about leaving us as she started Keto because of this but we wouldn’t let her. I haven’t seen a copy of it since June 🥺. I make the sad face because it’s the only way to see every players progress and I like to celebrate everyone (even if just in a private dance). We are all on our own journey and pace. I think that’s a question for our very busy chieftain @ab0215. @krysless2 or @daffygirl88 might have the answers though.
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 our incredible captain typing at the same time. Thank you, thank you, thank you ❤️.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,928 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Arietty32 wrote: »

@JbeanR0212 @DaffyGirl88
    When you see an extra (-) sign in front of pounds lost, that means there was a gain. That’s just how the spreadsheet captures a gain.
    mh1yp418g9fx.jpeg
  • JbeanR0212
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Thanks @krysless2 - FYI I opened the sheets and was scrolling on my phone when I clicked on a few cells accidentally. I didn’t type anything but it doesn’t appear that editing restrictions are set. I think it used to be locked down for limited editing access (captains & moderators) but I can’t be certain.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,928 Member
    Options
    Ok so looks like we all had our Wheaties this morning!! 😂
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Ok so looks like we all had our Wheaties this morning!! 😂

Coffee...perhaps too much
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    August Week #1
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 207.2
    CW: 207.0

Okay ya'll - I know I am giving myself grace here as I do have a plan to get back on track... but just sharing this frustration over the flux of weight as it comes and goes quicker than people did in the Wizard of Oz! Last weeks weigh in was 207.2. three days prior I was 206, then 209, then 207.4, 207.2 then dropped to 204.6 on Thursday, stayed 204.6 friday, didn't weigh on moving day, jumped to 206.2, 207.2 yesterday 208.4 and now 207.0. I do get that I am averaging a staying standard weight with no real gain or loss, and that I am doing more moving than I had been thanks to GoT so know I am holding some water but I can't wait to start next week (once last moving day/road trip takes place) and really start my downhill slalom race. I go on vacation in September and want to be back to where I was start of summer - sooo let's get rid of at least 7 lbs... but the lowest in summer was 14 more gone. I want ONEderland back. Okay - rant and hissy fit over - back to enjoying the home decorating/putting together for my girl and packing my guy to head out... .and just soaking in all the kiddo I can while they are here around me. :)
  • Arietty32
    Options
    Thank you @Krysless2 @JbeanR0212 @DaffyGirl88 for your inputs