TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (August)

Options

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,560 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 love the rivalry! You lost 2.6 to @ajdvegan 2.5. ☺️ Must be the extra day after she posts where you can fast for a few hours to get that extra once. 😉
  • Arietty32
    Arietty32 Posts: 77 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post:
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Walk- I need to gather my strength for heavy workouts
    Goals/Day/Comments:
    Every new day is another chance to change your life!
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 love the rivalry! You lost 2.6 to @ajdvegan 2.5. ☺️ Must be the extra day after she posts where you can fast for a few hours to get that extra once. 😉

@Daffygirl88 It‘s “cheeky rivalry” as she put it 😉. Honestly not feeling well enough to and I’d rather applaud her win. TMI but currently dealing with a very heavy cycle so I don’t think it’s all a real loss (at least not all of it). Been battling severe anemia so between the fatigue and all the iron about to clog the pipes it’ll rise back up. Not brave enough to push my body any further at the moment, I need protein.

* Tried to keep this private and morale up. Was just voted MVP for GoT so sitting on the bench stings to put it mildly. Got quite the lecture from my doctor yesterday. Symptoms are slowly lifting though.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »

@Daffygirl88 It‘s “cheeky rivalry” as she put it 😉. Honestly not feeling well enough to and I’d rather applaud her win. TMI but currently dealing with a very heavy cycle so I don’t think it’s all a real loss (at least not all of it). Been battling severe anemia so between the fatigue and all the iron about to clog the pipes it’ll rise back up. Not brave enough to push my body any further at the moment, I need protein.

*Was trying to keep this private and morale up. Was just voted MVP for GoT so sitting on the bench stings to put it mildly.

Hate to hear that you are not feeling well! What did you tell me missy!!! Listen to your body and rest when you need to! You are always there for us and our motivator, please let us do that and be there for you <3 Prayers it doesn't last long and you are back to feeling normal 😘
  • JbeanR0212
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Thanks @mooreshelly09, don’t have much of a choice but to listen right now. Sue is kinda right though, there have been weeks in the past where I saw Amelia kick it and had a low fat/low protein/High carb day and busted out some extra cardio in an attempt to catch up 😂.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 I hope you feel better soon. 😔 Give your body a break, you've been going at it pretty hard for the last couple of months. Take a short break and come back stronger! Hugs
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No
    Comments: I made a goal to try and walk for ten minutes every other day (I’m super new to exercise and morbidly obese so baby steps!), but I did not get it in yesterday. My best friend is in hospice and I’m trying to spend as much time as I can with her. ❤️
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 sorry to hear you aren't feeling well!
    Well done on the great loss. Now is the time for rest... And treats.. lots of treats and resting.. 😏
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    8/3
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - 1 hour PT (and yes I’m claiming it, he made me sweat harder than I do at the gym 😂) spin class and then a few minutes on the stair climber to get my stairs for GoT!

I promise I’m going easy and do ask and get permission from my therapist before I do any exercise.

It’s so great when you find a good PT that makes you sweat! Heck yeah I would log it! You may just inspire me to return to my PT for my knee. ❤️

• JbeanR0212
    edited August 2022
    Options
    @therealbluenote it’s nice to virtually meet you Nancy. I’m really sorry to hear about your friend. I lost my best friend of nearly 25 years suddenly in May (stomach flu, aspirated on vomit)….. it’s a tough loss to endure!!!! You have a great goal along with the right plan and gusto to get there, lop up every moment you can with your dear friend. You are absorbing alot and I hope you don’t loose sight of yourself in the midst of it all. Sending you big hugs!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    ajdvegan wrote: »
    @JbeanR0212 sorry to hear you aren't feeling well!
    Well done on the great loss. Now is the time for rest... And treats.. lots of treats and resting.. 😏

Lots of treats 😂 and maybe some of that cheeky sangria! 🍹😁
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @therealbluenote Glad to meet you Nancy! What a great goal to work towards! Take it slow to avoid injuring yourself. The weight didn't go on overnight and it's not going to come off overnight. It's great that you're starting with 10 minute walks. Do that 1 or 2 times a day and when you get comfortable with that try 15. Don't take on more than you can handle safely. 🥰
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: 1 (Friday) 5 August
    PW = 143.74 lb
    CW = 143.74 lb
  • Naija82
    Naija82 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    FOR REALS??? I am an official BIG BUTT??? 💪🏼

Welcome!
  • Naija82
    Options
    Good morning all! I think I forgot to tell you that I will be offline alot the next couple of days. 🤷‍♀️ Sorry, it's been a crazy week. 🙃

Anyway Grandson #2 arrived last week, on my BIRTHDAY no less! 🥳🥳 So I am in VA meeting him. 🥰 No access to my exercise equipment and little tracking of food. Will deal with the fallout when I get back to MD.

I will be popping in to say hello periodically so keep up the great work!
    blmtlq5eqk01.jpg

Awww too cute!
  • Naija82
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In Post: (Thursday)
    JbeanR0212
    Week 1
    PW = 159.4
    CW = 156.8

Well done on the loss!
  • Naija82
    Options

* Tried to keep this private and morale up. Was just voted MVP for GoT so sitting on the bench stings to put it mildly. Got quite the lecture from my doctor yesterday. Symptoms are slowly lifting though.

Sorry you are having such a horrible time, please take the time to rest and take.

Sending some healing vibes your way, hope you get better soon
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    8/3
    Exercise: yes - 1 hour PT (and yes I’m claiming it, he made me sweat harder than I do at the gym 😂) spin class and then a few minutes on the stair climber to get my stairs for GoT!

I promise I’m going easy and do ask and get permission from my therapist before I do any exercise.

It’s so great when you find a good PT that makes you sweat! Heck yeah I would log it! You may just inspire me to return to my PT for my knee. ❤️
    8/3

Nice to meet you! He definitely works me. He knows I was very active before injury and is definitely kicking my butt to make sure I get full range of motion back. Welcome aboard ❤️

• mooreshelly09
    Options
    8/4
    Exercised: yes, 2 mile walk.