TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (September)

Options

Replies

• JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    We are working to avoid offensive language. Landen tells me that his sister was a bad influence because Mom is around too many kids to talk like that. “Only when she gets like really really mad at home or when cars drive too slow”. We have logged two walks in the fresh air where Jennifer is most happy. Snow and ice will be here before you know it so it’s time to put my thinking cap on.

Lisa W.
    Home Care Aide
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    I did get a little more from Jennifer today.

She said she loves Mooreshelly.

She misses vegan.

Daffygirl she wants you to know Sir Elton has a Susie song you missed. She said you can confuse people texting the Break My Stride lyrics. She began to cry and said she wishes she could hug you. I applaud the helmet.

Bluenote she said she cares about you.

She sends greetings to Kim and the rest of TBBT.

Lisa W.
    Home Care Aide
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @susanshaughnessy80
    Week: September Week 4
    Weigh-in day: Saturday, September 24
    Previous Week's Weight: 208.2
    Today's Weight: 205.6
    Comments: I got a bit off plan with my food, but I have tracked all week. I’ll take it.
    Absolutely take it! Great job! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 LOL head was naked! Wow that seems like a very small amount of calories for that bike ride, but think about the muscle and ENDURANCE you’re building, which can’t be measured in calories. ❤️ Just remember that helmet for that naked head next time!
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »

She misses vegan.

Daffygirl she wants you to know Sir Elton has a Susie song you missed. She said you can confuse people texting the Break My Stride lyrics. She began to cry and said she wishes she could hug you. I applaud the helmet.

Lisa W.
    Home Care Aide

Oh my dearest Jen how I care about you as well. You CAN do this, and you ARE doing it! 🥰🥰🥰👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 20 min conducting
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Week 5? I have lost track.
    PW 151
    CW 149.9!

Finally breaking through into the 140s.

Yesterday was my birthday and I had a special treat of American style pancakes with white chocolate Nutella.

Baby has been going through a sleep regression (if you can call it that when she usually wakes every 2 hours, but now every 40 mins.. ) so last week I slipped into a bad habit of enjoying a few glasses of sangria every night after I got her to bed (the first time..). It was too enjoyable but I shouldn't be wasting my calories on alcohol. I feel like I'm working too hard to throw it away on self indulgence. I need to find a new thing to reward myself.

• MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 It is so good to hear from you and your team! Eat well and keep dancing!

My songs for you this time are in no way 'cool' or perhaps even danceworthy but they are what I've been laughing and dancing with my baby to.

The Funky Gibbon by The Goodies
    Day-o (banana boat song) by Harry Belafonte
    And pretty much anything by the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,671 Member
    Options
    Monday 26 September
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

OMG y'all! I just realized I leave for Hawaii in less than 3 weeks! 😳😬😳 I better get cracking!! 🏋️‍♀️🚴‍♀️
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 yes some of the lyrics are obscure, it's obviously the "ain't nothing gonna break my stride" that lifts me up. 😊

Not sure how I overlooked Elton, I LOVE 💕 him. His was the first concert I ever went to, waaay back in 1976.

Gah! There's so much I want to say but can't type in this *kitten* phone.

Love that you keep switching up your profile picture. Mine is still from February showing off my Mardi gras beads. 😂😂
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    I hope you know that I'm just putting random *kitten*s in my posts for fun. Been doing it at work too in Teams chats. No one has said anything yet. :D Just taking a few minutes of quiet time here before the masses get online and the feces hits the rotary oscillator.
  • JbeanR0212
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Haha liza say to early but what she get. She say no sleep day and night noisy. Elton best ever can find escalation point see hims farewell tour Nashville not long go I make liza find 80 pic you. She sat I lot selfy and pretty but her always my face and she work lock stuff brain.I say happy jus minute I want my jordy and misses dog I lik day o. Hawaii oooh me
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Haha liza say to early but what she get. She say no sleep day and night noisy. Elton best ever can find escalation point see hims farewell tour Nashville not long go I make liza find 80 pic you. She sat I lot selfy and pretty but her always my face and she work lock stuff brain.I say happy jus minute I want my jordy and misses dog I lik day o. Hawaii oooh me

@JbeanR0212 shoot, I've been up for 4 hours already. It's not too early, the day's half over! :D When will Jordan be back? I'm sure she misses you too. <3
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Sun start wake up I no no Jordan Liza say I no you beads but nonono no no talk nice no lot
  • JbeanR0212
    edited September 2022
    Options
    We are working on inhibition in general. She struggles to understand that we don’t share everything that comes to mind. I am the only person she is actively criticizing. It fluctuates.

Lisa W.
    Home Care Aide
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options

She misses vegan.

Lisa W.
    Home Care Aide

Oh my sweet Jenn, I love you too ❤️❤️ I absolutely love the new profile picture! Keep making big leaps! I will be dancing in your honor today to Kiss by Prince!

• JbeanR0212
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Mooreshelly I will give her your message. We are going to pick a different Prince song. This girl can be the sweetest thing but she is impossible! As her caretaker I could do without any sex references. She is still hung up on the thought of Mardi Gras beads. I already regret having her describe the feel, taste and smell of an orange. There is a lot I haven’t foreseen. She is on fire today. The *kittens* are about to fly from my own mouth.

Lisa W.
    Home Care Aide
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Mooreshelly I will give her your message. We are going to pick a different Prince song. This girl can be the sweetest thing but she is impossible! As her caretaker I could do without any sex references. She is still hung up on the thought of Mardi Gras beads. I already regret having her describe the feel, taste and smell of an orange. There is a lot I haven’t foreseen. She is on fire today. The *kittens* are about to fly from my own mouth.

Lisa W.
    Home Care Aide

Oh goodness, I could only imagine 🤣
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 09/26/22
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: no
    under calories: no
    exercise: yes ( functional)
    Steps : 4680
    Water: 80

Sorry been MIA family emergency and just got back into town yesterday
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Mooreshelly not even Jello or mashed potatoes are safe. We are working on coverage so I can take a couple personal days. I am not quitting but a break is in order. I do not know if Jennifer will be interacting during that time but I will make sure she is weighed by Thursday.

Lisa W.
    HCA
This discussion has been closed.