angmarie28 Posts: 2,778 Member
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Previous weight-168.8
    Current weight-167.2

Got up early for family portraits and completely spaced weighing in
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    @angmarie28 What a lovely family and great picture! Thanks for sharing...obviously you had a wonderful day surrounded by love! Nice loss this week too!
    Jessica
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 189 Member
    I'm loving all the photos! Beautiful family, @angmarie28 ! @pupowl love seeing what Tinus has been up to <3
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 189 Member
    pedal__power
    Fridays
    PW: 195.4
    CW: 197.4

This week I was still feeling very fatigued after being sick last week. I didn't have energy to exercise and ended up snacking a lot.

Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,307 Member
    edited November 2022
    I apologize for posting a day late but yesterday was a busy day traveling to see relatives for Thanksgiving in the U.S.A.. This is supposed to be my weekly maintenance weigh-in but I’m actually moving back to the Shape Shifters active weigh in group.

Name: PatriceFitnessPal
    Weigh-in Day: Thursday
    PW: 129.4
    CW: 130.5

SW: 168
    LTD: 37.5

@jessicakrall8, please note my new starting weight of 130.5 🙄. I hope this new level of accountability helps me move back within my maintenance range of 120-130. Best wishes for a strong finish to November everyone!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,043 Member
    frankwbrown
    November week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday, November 25
    PW: 230.8
    CW: 229.1 ( lost 1.7 lbs; 0.74%) this week
    LTD: ( gained 3.5 lbs; 1.52%) this month
  • frankwbrown
    Daily step goal: 7,000
    Tue 11/22: 10,432
    Wed 11/23: 11,805
    Thu 11/24: 10,662
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 256 Member
    Yukie_OP Saturday weigh-in
    PW:134.4
    CW: 138

Well, that jumped up a bit.. it'll be more manageable once the Thanksgiving leftovers are gone. Not too concerned, still prioritizing studying.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Mulecanter
    Friday
    PW: 221
    CW: 223

Could have been much worse :D
  • jessicakrall8
    frankwbrown
    November week 4

@frankwbrown I had 231.2 as your last weigh in from last week. Was that incorrect??
    Jessica
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown
    November week 4

@frankwbrown I had 231.2 as your last weigh in from last week. Was that incorrect??
    Jessica
    Actually, I weighed 228.4 last Friday, but I use a 7-day average when I report my weight (I weigh every day). Due to my oversight last week, I reported my weight here before I had entered that day's weight in my spreadsheet, so my average at that time was 231.2. The next day, I saw the omission and corrected it. That adjusted my 7-day average for last Friday to 230.8. So, although 230.8 is technically correct, 231.2 is what I reported last week. Sorry for the confusion.

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,450 Member
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 227.5
    CW: 226.6
    25 Nov steps: 14.844
    Well, that's a sad loss. My weight was very stuborn this week and it took until yesterday morning for it to start going down. A little frustrating when I do so well with food and it makes me think "maybe I need to eat even less". Which is very dangerous because I am currently already eating low calories, usually around 1100/1200. That is without taking my steps and calorie burn in consideration. So I will just keep eating this amount and hope next week is better. Happy Saturday everyone <3
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 881 Member
    Izzyred9400
    Sat weigh in
    PW 138
    CW 137.8
    LTD 13.2
    My steps
    11/23 16,226
    11/24 21,795
    11/25 12,521
    I went out for a meal yesterday lunchtime with some friends from my gym.We didn't make healthy choices & I actually felt ill as I ate too much.A lesson learned.
    Love the family photo @angemarie28 and Tinus does look so cute @Pupowl.
    Have a good Saturday all,I'm just off to the gym to work off yesterday's fish & chips 🤭
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 135 Member
    nancyinmo
    Saturday
    PW: 194.0
    CW: 191.6

Actually, I’m stunned! We were away for the week and I was unable to check my weight while away, and then Thanksgiving, and I was assuming a slight gain. I’m so HAPPY!!!
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    leni1us
    Friday
    PW: 161.8
    CW: 160.0

Things are starting to move in the right direction. My husband decided to join me in this journey since his weight has skyrocketed over the last few years and he is starting to have health issues. I think having a "buddy" helps out a lot.

Steps
    11/21 11,681
    11/22 9,902
    11/23 8,206
    11/24 7,528
  • jessicakrall8
    Good morning y'all! Hope you're having a great "Caturday" so far! I've already walked this morning just a bit...knee is a bit stiff so taking my walks in stages today. Getting ready to head out and run some errands.

Thinking about next week's Group Challenge...after all the hectic holiday stuff this week, thinking it might be time for a Bingo on Self-care. Any suggestions, thoughts, comments?!! Would appreciate any feedback or ideas. Thanks and enjoy your day! I'll check back later to see if anyone had any thoughts. Enjoy your day!
    Jessica :blush:
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,307 Member
    edited November 2022
    I’ll try to think of a challenge @jessicakrall8 but I think the self-care topic is always popular! It’s nice to see so many Shape Shifters sharing updates. Great losses! I’m glad you have additional support and accountability from your husband @leni1us! That can be so helpful.

My husband has a business trip this month. He left yesterday and returns December 14, then he’s traveling to Boston December 28-21 to spend some time with his Dad. I’m hoping to get some tasks done around the house while he’s gone. It’s a good opportunity to pile up items for sorting and organizing.

It’s been fun to see our sons. Our younger son invited a few of his friends to watch a football game one night and I realized how much I had missed having them around. They came for breakfast this morning and then drove to the University of Maryland (about 30 minutes north of here) to watch one of their friends who plays football at Rutgers University, the visiting team. It’s a beautiful day so I’m sure they’re enjoy it. He celebrated his 21st birthday earlier this week and we still haven’t eaten the cake I bought so maybe they’ll stick around after the game to have some. He’s returning to campus tomorrow morning and my older son is already gone, so I’ll be here alone with the dog and enough ice cream cake to serve eight people if they don’t eat it. 😬

Today, I weighed 130.1 and I’m trying to get back into my maintenance range of 120-130 so I’m determined to stay within my calorie budget, even if it includes some dessert.

Best wishes everyone!
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 510 Member
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 229.6
    CW 230

I was really expecting a better number this week. I’ve been up all week. I’m not sure why, sometimes this weight loss journey seems impossible. I will watch my eating better this weekend, that is when I sometimes struggle.
    @pupowl I keep telling myself weight loss is not linear. I hate that it doesn’t always make sense and follow logic. I hope next week is better for you.
This discussion has been closed.