Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,114 Member
    Options
    Time for the end of week reminder!

Due through Saturday - don't be late!
    @BeeHapppy101 & @JEB03253 - last @chance to check in or you'll be dropped from the team. You can always re-join later, but if you want to stay in now, send me a number!
    @micki48
    @bobagurl2017

New chat will be up in the morning!
  • jugar
    edited December 2022
    Options
    The December chat thread is open! Please continue to weigh in here through the end of Saturday, and go to the new month to introduce yourselves and talk about how you'd like December to go.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10878946/waistaways-team-chat-december-2022/p1?new=1

While you're in planning mode, the new habit tracker is up as well:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10878952/habit-tracker-december-2022#latest
  • jugar
    Options
    The December Week 1 Challenge is ready to roll first thing Sunday. Let's start December with a strong week.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10878958/december-week-1-challenge-magic-numbers/p1?new=1
  • jugar
    Options
    @annieo22 Welcome! Dive right in and introduce yourself - we're looking forward to getting to know you. Ask away if you have any questions.

You can check in here OR on the new December chat thread -

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10878946/waistaways-team-chat-december-2022/p1?new=1

either will do, but we'll all be migrating Sunday in any case. See you soon!
  • jugar
    Options
    LAST CALL!
    Final weigh-ins for Week 5 of November are due by 8 am Sunday morning Eastern time. Thanks!
    @BeeHapppy101
    @JEB03253
    @bobagurl2017
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    @micki48 I am so sorry that you feel so stuck! You definitely have a lot going on. I know it feels bad to post those gains but we all know what you are going through. I definitely relate to your post and feel your pain. Hugs!

@ells_bellz Good for you for committing to reducing your drinking. It will be hard work and I can tell you are dedicated to being a good role model for your boys!

@Lauren _989 We ended up with 14 inches of snow! It is really cold now so everything is sparkling and beautiful. 5y9dmozyenbc.jpg

@cupcakecrusoe So sorry baby is sick! That just makes everything more challenging. Hope baby is better soon.

@YinxFed We think Jasper is a very beautiful dog as well! I will tell him you said so. How exciting to be thinking about a new dog! Do you want a puppy or an adult dog?

@Lorainegb Great job on having an awesome weight loss during vacation!!!

@PlaneMonkey I hope you start feeling better soon. The gas in the basement is very scary! Hope it's not too crazy to fix.

@DianaGetsFit512 I'm so sorry your mom is doing that. I can totally relate as this is one of my mom's favorite games to play. She likes to suggest I get my stomach stapled or some other weight loss surgery. Oh mom🙄 My mom really enjoys attention and being the victim. She likes telling family and friends how worried she is and then soaks up all the attention and pity. I'm sure there is some truth to the worry but the motivation is more about getting attention from others (10% worried 90% I love when people feel sorry for me). Not sure what your mom's deal is but it can be helpful to have a deeper understanding of why they do things like this. It probably reinforces her in some way.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    @micki48 I feel like I am in step with you as we have been through similar things this year. It’s crushing when you just can’t get in the groove and keep on gaining week on week or rollercoast but never really getting any traction on the downward trend.

I did something different this week which I think helped me, I bought a lot of salad stuff to fill my meals with and didn’t have any chocolate - at times I felt so deprived and hard done by but of course I wasn’t.

I’m ok with not being at the top of the leaderboard if it means you stick in this group and not on the maintainence group. It pleases me when we do well as a group, but the connections here are worth much more.
This discussion has been closed.